Educational

Author Topic: Just one quick bitch ...  (Read 251465 times)

Offline Semicolon

• The Punctuated Equilibrium Of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I am an echolalic mastodon.
Re: Just one quick bitch ...
« Reply #17010 on: February 21, 2011, 09:07:25 PM »
The formative years of my sexual peak are gonna be spent teaching virginal college students their ABC's in the sack :facepalm2:

It could be worse! Mine  were spent alone at home!  :snowman:

Also, just think of how many men will never forget you!  :thumbup:

Indeed. If you don't perform well, just think of how many men will never forget the experience.  :thumbup:

No pressure. :laugh:
I2 has a smiley for everything. Even a hamster wheel. :hamsterwheel:

Quote from: iamnotaparakeet
Jesus died on the cross to show us that BDSM is a legitimate form of love.
There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #17011 on: February 22, 2011, 05:41:35 AM »
Mr Dickhead.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #17012 on: February 22, 2011, 05:50:36 AM »
Mr Dickhead.

Who? Fellow postie who holds up your deliveries?   :orly:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #17013 on: February 22, 2011, 06:01:30 AM »
Mr Dickhead.

Fucked up postman who dropped mail at my doorstep today. I told him I was having holidays and did not want it. Also told him who would be doing my shifts. He didn't care. Said he was not aware of it, he did not want to take the mail with him. And then TOLD me not to call in at work. WTF.
I did restrain myself. But somehow it would have given me a real holiday feeling had I kicked or punched his smiling face.
Of all my colleagues he is the last I want to see during my holidays.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #17014 on: February 22, 2011, 06:03:16 AM »
Mr Dickhead.

Fucked up postman who dropped mail at my doorstep today. I told him I was having holidays and did not want it. Also told him who would be doing my shifts. He didn't care. Said he was not aware of it, he did not want to take the mail with him. And then TOLD me not to call in at work. WTF.
I did restrain myself. But somehow it would have given me a real holiday feeling had I kicked or punched his smiling face.

So what do you do now, call headquarters and tell them to send someone to take the mail?  ???

People forget.

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #17015 on: February 22, 2011, 06:07:03 AM »
Mr Dickhead.

So what do you do now, call headquarters and tell them to send someone to take the mail?  ???

Done that. It is still here. The woman doing my rounds will have to load her bags in my garden apparently. She is doing two shifts today. Wonder if she did get the other batch delivered properly, or that she will have to fetch that somewhere else in the village too.

They are so good at communication at my job, that frankly it would not even surprise me if the mail would still be on my doorstep tomorrow, and that the batch of tomorrow will just be dropped next to it.  :-\

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #17016 on: February 22, 2011, 06:08:25 AM »
Mr Dickhead.

Done that. It is still here. The woman doing my rounds will have to load her bags in my garden apparently. She is doing two shifts today. Wonder if she did get the other batch delivered properly, or that she will have to fetch that somewhere else in the village too.

They are so good at communication at my job, that frankly it would not even surprise me if the mail would still be on my doorstep tomorrow, and that the batch of tomorrow will just be dropped next to it.  :-\

Hmmm, communication problems? Maybe they should come here!   :asthing:

People forget.

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #17017 on: February 22, 2011, 06:22:08 AM »
Mr Dickhead.

They are a mail company, they should be excelling in communication.

Mr Dickhead has got very thick ears though, and a thick head. Actually everything is thick about him. Rumour has it that my former superior could not be arsed to get him sacked, because the procedure is very tedious, and the boss was about to retire. I hope my new superior is making the needed effort. This man is a disgrace.

He invokes really violent thoughts in me. Takes a lot to do that. He succeeds. Maybe I should have kicked him.  :evillaugh:

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #17018 on: February 22, 2011, 06:25:22 AM »
Mr Dickhead.

Mr Dickhead has got very thick ears though, and a thick head. Actually everything is thick about him. Rumour has it that my former superior could not be arsed to get him sacked, because the procedure is very tedious, and the boss was about to retire. I hope my new superior is making the needed effort. This man is a disgrace.

He invokes really violent thoughts in me. Takes a lot to do that. He succeeds. Maybe I should have kicked him.  :evillaugh:

I'm glad you didn't. We need you, your kids need you.  :hug:

People forget.

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #17019 on: February 22, 2011, 06:31:04 AM »
Mr Dickhead.

I'm glad you didn't. We need you, your kids need you.  :hug:

But it would have been fun. And all my colleagues would have backed me up, they all know he is a true dickhead, and he spoils it for everyone everytime he can.

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #17020 on: February 22, 2011, 07:00:47 AM »
Mr Dickhead.

How were you supposed to take the mail and NOT call into work?

I'd want another day off to compensate.

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #17021 on: February 22, 2011, 07:09:03 AM »
Mr Dickhead.

How were you supposed to take the mail and NOT call into work?

I'd want another day off to compensate.

Didn't take it, found it on my doorstep. Calling in took a few minutes, bitching about it a bit more. I won't get compensated for it. Secondary work conditions are really shitty. Love the actual job. The rest is shite, and I am looking for something else.
Had I not noticed him doing this, I would not have seen it. He kind of hid it too, where he normally just throws it into the garden.

I can't remember how many times I have complained about mr Dickhead.

And for the rest of my rights, had a conversation with my direct superior bit more than a week ago. There hardly are rights, apart from the basic CAO ones, that make sure I get paid when I am sick and such.

Offline PuppetSockPenguin

• Superlurker of the penguin elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • experience is memory is experience is
« Reply #17022 on: February 22, 2011, 07:12:56 AM »
He's a virgin :facepalm2:

Not a dealbreaker, it's just......I dunno :-[ :-[

Virgins haven't had the opportunity to develop bad habits.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #17023 on: February 22, 2011, 07:21:47 AM »

Virgins are trainable!  :eyebrows:

People forget.

Offline PuppetSockPenguin

• Superlurker of the penguin elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • experience is memory is experience is
« Reply #17024 on: February 22, 2011, 07:31:05 AM »

Virgins are trainable!  :eyebrows:

Exactly.