Author Topic: Just one quick bitch ...  (Read 250066 times)

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
Re: Just one quick bitch ...
« Reply #16170 on: January 01, 2011, 03:36:55 AM »
One of my fire salamanders died.  It's not entirely unexpected, since it's been very lethargic and reclusive since it arrived a few weeks ago, but it's disappointing to lose it.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #16171 on: January 01, 2011, 04:08:14 AM »
^ :( That sucks. It seems like that one did not travel very well.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

P7PSP

« Reply #16172 on: January 01, 2011, 09:15:22 AM »
Sorry for your loss Peter.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #16173 on: January 01, 2011, 09:18:29 AM »
Sorry, Peter.  I don't think anyone else could have taken better care of it than you did.

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #16174 on: January 01, 2011, 11:13:46 AM »
Sometimes people, animals and plants just don't relocate well.  I know that even though this is a loss, you'll continue to enjoy the other animals in your collection.  (Sorry if I used any "off" words, it isn't intentional.)
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #16175 on: January 01, 2011, 02:26:14 PM »
My body still makes too much milk. At least I am not engorged.

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #16176 on: January 01, 2011, 03:30:14 PM »
Thanks everyone.  My emotional investment was minimal, so it was a bit sad, but not a terribly painful loss.  I might get another pair to keep the surviving sub-adult company, since they're fairly sociable as amphibians go and the juveniles are too small at the moment to share a tank with it.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #16177 on: January 01, 2011, 03:36:51 PM »

Do not waste it. Pump it to relieve your pain and save it for a day or two in the 'fridge. You will find that your production is very close to the demand of your child.

It is good that you are productive. Many women do not have the choice to feed their young naturally.

Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #16178 on: January 01, 2011, 04:25:33 PM »

Do not waste it. Pump it to relieve your pain and save it for a day or two in the 'fridge. You will find that your production is very close to the demand of your child.

It is good that you are productive. Many women do not have the choice to feed their young naturally.

:agreed:

Or you can freeze it, if you get too far ahead of the baby's needs with milk in the refrigerator.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #16179 on: January 01, 2011, 04:46:23 PM »
I'm tired and should be in bed.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #16180 on: January 01, 2011, 06:26:09 PM »

And, you will have days like that ahead of you, every time your baby will need more than he did before. It will take a few days of him wanting more than you have, that will make you produce more than he needs for a day, and then it is getting to just the amount he needs that time.
It's amazing how well demand and supply adapt so easily. Even the type of milk you make will adapt to his needs. What you have extra now, you can freeze, but, it is what a baby of a few weeks needs. Not what a baby of a couple of months needs. So, freeze it, for that day where you may have a cold and produce less than he needs. But don't keep it for too long.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #16181 on: January 01, 2011, 06:37:10 PM »
^

That was meant for Kit, not for DD btw.

Stumbled on it again, and thought how weird it was to put that under a quote of a man.  :asthing:
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Semicolon

• The Punctuated Equilibrium Of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I am an echolalic mastodon.
« Reply #16182 on: January 01, 2011, 06:50:47 PM »

And, you will have days like that ahead of you, every time your baby will need more than he did before. It will take a few days of him wanting more than you have, that will make you produce more than he needs for a day, and then it is getting to just the amount he needs that time.
It's amazing how well demand and supply adapt so easily. Even the type of milk you make will adapt to his needs. What you have extra now, you can freeze, but, it is what a baby of a few weeks needs. Not what a baby of a couple of months needs. So, freeze it, for that day where you may have a cold and produce less than he needs. But don't keep it for too long.

You could also make yogurt out of it and have it for lunch.  :zoinks:
I2 has a smiley for everything. Even a hamster wheel. :hamsterwheel:

Quote from: iamnotaparakeet
Jesus died on the cross to show us that BDSM is a legitimate form of love.
There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #16183 on: January 03, 2011, 06:44:26 AM »
I didn't sleep well.  I had a headache, the foxes were barking outside, Waggy was growling at the foxes and pacing around the house, I had to get up to pee a couple of times and even one of my salamanders managed to wake me up just as I was drifting off by thumping against the glass in it's vivarium.  At least mum didn't snore last night; she snores really loudly and it often makes it difficult for me to get to sleep.

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #16184 on: January 04, 2011, 06:53:31 AM »
So after a day of joking around, he asks some stupid D & M question out of the blue and gets pissed when I give a jovial answer. WFT is up with him??? :mad: