Educational

Author Topic: Just one quick bitch ...  (Read 249555 times)

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
Re: Just one quick bitch ...
« Reply #15000 on: October 16, 2010, 04:11:57 AM »
I just got another visit from the police.  This time, the post office had x-rayed a letter addressed to me and discovered a suspicious brown powder.  They handed it over to the police who tested it for controlled substances and didn't find anything, and the police delivered it, asked what it was (brine shrimp eggs, to feed my axolotls) and got me to sign something to say that I'd received it.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #15001 on: October 16, 2010, 04:17:18 AM »
axolotls are awesome :green:

Offline SBI_Patience

• It all happens in the Aspies Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Patience² = Banter&¾
    • Midnight's Instagram
« Reply #15002 on: October 16, 2010, 04:39:33 AM »
Some people I know are mega assholes, they follow this other crazy person and act all bad when they're not, things like that just doesn't make any sense to me. :grrr:
Formerly known as superboyian.
i2 is well better than watching daytime TV. :zoinks:

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #15003 on: October 16, 2010, 05:12:00 AM »
Can't put anymore games on my DSi, cos the system memory is almost full. Grrrr.

Can you store them on an SD Card? I have a DSiXL but I don't buy games from the DSi Store.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #15004 on: October 16, 2010, 07:01:16 AM »
I just got another visit from the police.  This time, the post office had x-rayed a letter addressed to me and discovered a suspicious brown powder.  They handed it over to the police who tested it for controlled substances and didn't find anything, and the police delivered it, asked what it was (brine shrimp eggs, to feed my axolotls) and got me to sign something to say that I'd received it.

:o

That is unbelievable, Peter.  Were the brine shrimp eggs inside a foil packet in the envelope before they started messing around with them or were they loose inside the envelope?

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #15005 on: October 16, 2010, 08:10:16 AM »

That is unbelievable, Peter.  Were the brine shrimp eggs inside a foil packet in the envelope before they started messing around with them or were they loose inside the envelope?

They were in a resealable polythene pocket within the envelope.  The envelope and polythene pocket had been cut open to extract a sample for testing, and the eggs, envelope and pocket had been placed in one of the Royal Mail 'oops, we mangled your post' bags, which was then sealed in a police evidence bag, which is what I had to sign.  I bought them on ebay, so the eggs weren't in branded packaging and the sender hadn't included a return address or any indication of the contents of the package, and I'm not too shocked that an unidentified brown powder from an anonymous sender would attract that kind of attention.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #15006 on: October 16, 2010, 08:26:07 AM »

They were in a resealable polythene pocket within the envelope.  The envelope and polythene pocket had been cut open to extract a sample for testing, and the eggs, envelope and pocket had been placed in one of the Royal Mail 'oops, we mangled your post' bags, which was then sealed in a police evidence bag, which is what I had to sign.  I bought them on ebay, so the eggs weren't in branded packaging and the sender hadn't included a return address or any indication of the contents of the package, and I'm not too shocked that an unidentified brown powder from an anonymous sender would attract that kind of attention.

Oh, that makes more sense, then.  I guess they just wanted to be sure some kook with a grudge against you wasn't sending you anthrax spores through the mail.

When I have bought "sea monkey" and brine shrimp eggs before, they were in labelled and sealed foil packets.

richard

« Reply #15007 on: October 16, 2010, 09:55:54 AM »
haha, wow. happy that everything worked out for you, people are so fucking jumpy these days

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #15008 on: October 16, 2010, 10:02:24 AM »
One of my favorite professors died last week it was in today's paper
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #15009 on: October 16, 2010, 10:04:30 AM »
getting a headache

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #15010 on: October 16, 2010, 12:26:36 PM »
yeh I don't feel too good, had a shower though

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #15011 on: October 16, 2010, 12:55:07 PM »
axolotls are awesome :green:

Mine should be coming out to hunt now, after sleeping under the leaf litter all day.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #15012 on: October 16, 2010, 02:25:53 PM »
Cut my head moving stuff around in the basement

George Bernard Shaw

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #15013 on: October 16, 2010, 02:27:53 PM »
Cut my head moving stuff around in the basement

That always seems to hurt like the dickens.  Do you need some sticking plaster and a  :hug: so you can feel better? 
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #15014 on: October 16, 2010, 02:30:30 PM »
Still hurts but it stopped bleeding pretty quick so it wasn't too big

George Bernard Shaw