Educational

Author Topic: Just one quick bitch ...  (Read 250686 times)

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
Re: Just one quick bitch ...
« Reply #12915 on: June 11, 2010, 04:07:03 PM »
It has bothered me lately, to hear of people saying, "Oh I'm a bit OCD like that" or "That's so OCD!" when really they have no clue about how the condition can really take over your life and affect everything you do. That is all I can think of to say...

More than enough, IMO. People have no idea of what OCD is like.

I had a psychologist telling me all people are a bit autistic. (And therefore I was not really on the spectrum.....)

I guess she'll be saying the same about OCD. It's a perfect way of not taking people serious.

I really hate those. The worst kind are the ones that have their preconceived notions of what AS is, and if you don't meet their criteria you can't possibly be autistic.

It's all stress dear boy,

Relax, and you will be cured of everything.  :2thumbsup:
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #12916 on: June 11, 2010, 04:17:08 PM »
Yes, we all have our quirks.  :zoinks:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #12917 on: June 11, 2010, 04:32:31 PM »
omg I am such a retard... all this time I've been talking to milla on msn and wondering why she isn't replying... just realised I wasn't talking to her. i nwas talking to Bint who has me blocked I think ... no wonder she wasn't replying to me  :lol:

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #12918 on: June 11, 2010, 04:55:33 PM »
I got mad at a ribbon today.

It blocked my way doing my rounds.

Had to ride back to find a way to park my bicycle. I could not get where I needed to be, because some people had put a bit tent outside (probably to watch soccer in with a crowd) The tent was not the problem. But to make a huge area around it inaccessible with stupid ribbons was.

I got stressed out and angry. And with fully flexed muscles barged into it, on purpose in a way. I bruise quickly  :P. Now I've got a blue arm.  :hahaha:
Good thing is that in a way, I like the feel of bruisings, when not too bad. So, it's OK.

Still pisses me off though, that stupid ribbon.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #12919 on: June 11, 2010, 04:56:59 PM »
Fuck ribbons, fuck em in the ass

soccer
>:( >:( >:( football

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #12920 on: June 11, 2010, 05:41:28 PM »
Fuck ribbons, fuck em in the ass

soccer
>:( >:( >:( football

:laugh:

I always get confused in how to call it in English. Rugby and Footy games mess it up for me, what words when to use.

Voetbal in Dutch of Fussball in German, that's easy, just means the same, no confusions with other games possible.

Osensitive1

« Reply #12921 on: June 11, 2010, 07:10:46 PM »
in a way, I like the feel of bruisings, when not too bad. So, it's OK.
:)

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #12922 on: June 12, 2010, 09:47:16 AM »
oh no... is this th beginnings of hayfever I detect...?

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #12923 on: June 12, 2010, 10:50:09 AM »
Headache returning, in spite of the new meds.  >:(
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #12924 on: June 12, 2010, 10:59:10 AM »
It has bothered me lately, to hear of people saying, "Oh I'm a bit OCD like that" or "That's so OCD!" when really they have no clue about how the condition can really take over your life and affect everything you do. That is all I can think of to say...

I had a psychologist telling me all people are a bit autistic. (And therefore I was not really on the spectrum.....)

I guess she'll be saying the same about OCD. It's a perfect way of not taking people serious.

Peter's coping strategies
#31 The Aspie Stare

In order to make a lasting impression and to ensure that the person you're dealing with takes you and your needs seriously, adopt a blank expression and stare fixedly at the pupil of their right eye for the duration of the meeting.  This may come naturally to you, in which case no concious effort will be required. 

The Aspie Stare should not be deployed during friendly encounters, but only when faced with problematic individuals.  When used properly, the Aspie Stare can unnerve and intimidate a subject, and increase the likelihood that the subject will take a course of action which is beneficial to the user of the Aspie Stare. 

Care must be taken to ensure that the Aspie Stare does not turn into the ADD Stare; the subject should feel that the user of the Aspie Stare is scrutinising the innermost depths of their soul with a ceaseless and merciless gaze of unnatural intensity, and not that the user has drifted into an obscure mental realm and is no longer fully aware of the subject.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #12925 on: June 12, 2010, 11:15:16 AM »

#31 The Aspie Stare

In order to make a lasting impression and to ensure that the person you're dealing with takes you and your needs seriously, adopt a blank expression and stare fixedly at the pupil of their right eye for the duration of the meeting.  This may come naturally to you, in which case no concious effort will be required. 

The Aspie Stare should not be deployed during friendly encounters, but only when faced with problematic individuals.  When used properly, the Aspie Stare can unnerve and intimidate a subject, and increase the likelihood that the subject will take a course of action which is beneficial to the user of the Aspie Stare. 

Care must be taken to ensure that the Aspie Stare does not turn into the ADD Stare; the subject should feel that the user of the Aspie Stare is scrutinising the innermost depths of their soul with a ceaseless and merciless gaze of unnatural intensity, and not that the user has drifted into an obscure mental realm and is no longer fully aware of the subject.

:LMAO:

Osensitive1

« Reply #12926 on: June 12, 2010, 12:29:35 PM »
 :lol:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #12927 on: June 12, 2010, 01:41:34 PM »
:plus:

- Albert Einstein

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #12928 on: June 12, 2010, 07:26:34 PM »

why are we plussing people for bitching?

oop, nevermind. it does not really matter at all.   this is something more than bitchin' TBH

I have such high expectations for doing my best and wanting to see everyone else try to keep up with me, that I hate myself more today than even yesterday.

i have this encompassing disgust, which is so much more tangible than my hate for others, that it makes my expectation for others to surpass me feel false

as much as I want to feel "last,"  and humble, i see that mostly everyone i am forced to behold is alike and their dodging is more powerful than even mine.

just one quick bitch ...

more to come.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #12929 on: June 12, 2010, 08:23:18 PM »

#31 The Aspie Stare

:plus: I do the ADD stare! Great description! :rofl:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"