Educational

Author Topic: Just one quick bitch ...  (Read 249934 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: Just one quick bitch ...
« Reply #12810 on: June 05, 2010, 06:54:38 AM »
We've already pointed out that he'd grab a knife or something instead. the whole point is that that would be far less dangerous than a gun.

I really don't worry at all about my government trying to kill me. I'm not a paranoid schizophrenic
It is equally dangerous in the right hands.   It is not difficult to stab someone, but people sure have problems shooting correctly.   

I don't worry about my government trying to kill me.   There are things worse than death.

Death isn't that bad, if it happens quickly.

In Europe you can't reason with 90% of people on this subject. They either understand it or they don't, because they're brainwashed with decades of anti-gun propaganda.

Ever considered the option that the 90% are right about this? The simplest explanation is usually the best.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

TheoK

« Reply #12811 on: June 05, 2010, 07:05:23 AM »
We've already pointed out that he'd grab a knife or something instead. the whole point is that that would be far less dangerous than a gun.

I really don't worry at all about my government trying to kill me. I'm not a paranoid schizophrenic
It is equally dangerous in the right hands.   It is not difficult to stab someone, but people sure have problems shooting correctly.   

I don't worry about my government trying to kill me.   There are things worse than death.

In Europe you can't reason with 90% of people on this subject. They either understand it or they don't, because they're brainwashed with decades of anti-gun propaganda.

Ever considered the option that the 90% are right about this? The simplest explanation is usually the best.

Considering the fact that the state drafts uncontitutional laws and that cops and other officials committing crimes often get away with it and that many if not most states have murdered millions of people, I see no reason why 90% should be right in their blind faith in the state, no.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #12812 on: June 05, 2010, 09:21:34 AM »
My hed hurts, I'm boiling and I feel sick. bye

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #12813 on: June 05, 2010, 09:22:57 AM »
My hed hurts, I'm boiling and I feel sick. bye

Hope you feel better soon.  :(
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #12814 on: June 05, 2010, 10:00:27 AM »
thanks/ i've got changed and gonna have something to eat i think. it's this boiling hot weather. killing me lol

Osensitive1

« Reply #12815 on: June 05, 2010, 10:01:43 AM »
90% of the world believes in a supreme being.

TheoK

« Reply #12816 on: June 05, 2010, 10:08:21 AM »
90% of the world believes in a supreme being.

:plus:

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #12817 on: June 05, 2010, 10:35:18 AM »
my head feels like SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT :wanker:

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #12818 on: June 05, 2010, 03:48:31 PM »
Why do we need prescriptions for painkillers?  I'm grown-up and sensible enough not to abuse them.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #12819 on: June 05, 2010, 04:51:01 PM »

Considering the fact that the state drafts uncontitutional laws and that cops and other officials committing crimes often get away with it and that many if not most states have murdered millions of people, I see no reason why 90% should be right in their blind faith in the state, no.

"Fact"?

I think I'll go with the 90%, thank you very much.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #12820 on: June 05, 2010, 05:53:35 PM »
Why do we need prescriptions for painkillers?  I'm grown-up and sensible enough not to abuse them.

Sounds good to me
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #12821 on: June 05, 2010, 06:35:05 PM »

"fact"

i hate people

Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

TheoK

« Reply #12822 on: June 05, 2010, 10:40:13 PM »

"Fact"?

I think I'll go with the 90%, thank you very much.

Yes, living with a lie is so comfy, isn't it.

Osmo Vallo

Poliser sköt ihjäl 57-åring i Trelleborg

Dömd för 500 våldtäkter utan bevis

FRA law

And of course no state ever started a war or genocide.

And of course it's just a coincidence that China and North Korea have total bans on civilian guns and death penalty for illegal posession.

TheoK

« Reply #12823 on: June 05, 2010, 11:41:33 PM »
Though I don't think the state will start an actual killing spree or genocide. They will start with things like forcing you to have a surveillance camera in your own home like in "1984" and/or implanting microchips in your newborn babies. If you refuse, you are of course "asocial" and "psychically instable" and will be imprisoned for your own good. You won't be killed unless you really try to defend yourself, that is, if there even is something left to defend you with by then.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #12824 on: June 05, 2010, 11:49:31 PM »
Do you have Paranoid Personality Disorder?