Educational

Author Topic: Just one quick bitch ...  (Read 249574 times)

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
Re: Just one quick bitch ...
« Reply #12780 on: June 02, 2010, 07:18:20 PM »
The lady who moved in across the street is so fucking whiny fuck I want to shoot her and her little rat like dog too

Scare her off or piss her off now. Those types are like leeches, they'll suck the life out of you for the next 5 years if you're too nice to them. :zombiefuck:

And for god's sake don't tell her you know how to fix ANYTHING...if you did you're doomed. :laugh:

:lol: She's right! You'll be plunging toilets and snaking out clogged sinks and pumping out flooded basements...

"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #12781 on: June 02, 2010, 09:58:42 PM »
The lady who moved in across the street is so fucking whiny fuck I want to shoot her and her little rat like dog too

Scare her off or piss her off now. Those types are like leeches, they'll suck the life out of you for the next 5 years if you're too nice to them. :zombiefuck:

And for god's sake don't tell her you know how to fix ANYTHING...if you did you're doomed. :laugh:

:lol: She's right! You'll be plunging toilets and snaking out clogged sinks and pumping out flooded basements...

She's married thank god.  I think they are afraid of us as we have three teen aged boys who look like they are up to no good :green:
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #12782 on: June 02, 2010, 11:17:30 PM »
Have got a psych appointment today and I don't want to go. But if I don't go, then I have to study which I have done a lot of this week. If I don't do well in my exams I will be very annoyed indeed.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #12783 on: June 03, 2010, 02:07:37 AM »
some nutcase gone round shooting people in cumbria. glad we don't have even more people with guns here

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #12784 on: June 03, 2010, 02:12:25 AM »
some nutcase gone round shooting people in cumbria. glad we don't have even more people with guns here

Horrible thing indeed. Scary to know that all of a sudden some people can be triggered into behaviour like that.

Without a gun he would probably have taken a knife or so, but don't think he would have gotten to 12 victims then.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #12785 on: June 03, 2010, 02:14:18 AM »
that's why I wouldn't want less strict gun laws here. This guy had a license for the shotgun he was using. And from what they're saying it sounds like that's what happened - some argument triggered it and he went off with his gun.

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #12786 on: June 03, 2010, 02:16:49 AM »
that's why I wouldn't want less strict gun laws here. This guy had a license for the shotgun he was using. And from what they're saying it sounds like that's what happened - some argument triggered it and he went off with his gun.

I agree with you on gun laws.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

TheoK

« Reply #12787 on: June 03, 2010, 02:24:37 AM »
And when the authorities shoot at you, what will you defend yourself with?

Why don't banning cars? There are people purposely driving into crowds with them every now and then, not mentioning all who are killed simply by reckless drivers.

And why don't license lighters and matches? Every madman can make an arson with them.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #12788 on: June 03, 2010, 02:28:12 AM »
was wondering how long it would take you to respond to this  :laugh:

And when is anything like that going to happen?

Guns are entirely different to cars, matches and lighters. their sole purpose is to kill. whereas the danger with cars etc is just a bad side effect.

you seem really paranoid about being attacked by "the authoritites." how often does this happen to you?

TheoK

« Reply #12789 on: June 03, 2010, 02:37:53 AM »
was wondering how long it would take you to respond to this  :laugh:

And when is anything like that going to happen?

Guns are entirely different to cars, matches and lighters. their sole purpose is to kill. whereas the danger with cars etc is just a bad side effect.

The bad guys, whether you call them "criminals", " the government" or whatever, will never give up their guns, so if "ordinary people" are not willing to be their slaughter sheeps, they simply have to claim the right to own guns without any restrictions at all.

you seem really paranoid about being attacked by "the authoritites." how often does this happen to you?

It has happened.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #12790 on: June 03, 2010, 02:40:38 AM »
With only criminals having guns , it's usually only criminals getting shot. gun crime is usually gang related here. I can sleep

I feel much safer here with our gun laws than I would if I thought all my neighbours had a shotgun under their bed.

TheoK

« Reply #12791 on: June 03, 2010, 02:44:17 AM »
With only criminals having guns , it's usually only criminals getting shot. gun crime is usually gang related here. I can sleep

You don't think it's absurd that you have a law so that the ones not obeying it are the only ones who benefit from it? Like "1984"?

I feel much safer here with our gun laws than I would if I thought all my neighbours had a shotgun under their bed.

Yes, you will absolutely be safer if an armed burglar breaks into your home.  ::)

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #12792 on: June 03, 2010, 04:10:58 AM »
Have got a psych appointment today and I don't want to go. But if I don't go, then I have to study which I have done a lot of this week. If I don't do well in my exams I will be very annoyed indeed.

I guess you could do both and hope it all turns out well... :-\
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #12793 on: June 03, 2010, 01:56:34 PM »

Horrible thing indeed. Scary to know that all of a sudden some people can be triggered into behaviour like that.

Without a gun he would probably have taken a knife or so, but don't think he would have gotten to 12 victims then.

Indeed. Another reason why the gun laws should be more strict.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

TheoK

« Reply #12794 on: June 03, 2010, 02:07:27 PM »
There are probably more psychopaths among the cops and military people than among civilians with licenses.