Author Topic: Just one quick bitch ...  (Read 250406 times)

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
Re: Just one quick bitch ...
« Reply #12690 on: May 24, 2010, 06:32:41 AM »
Yeah it would be yum, if they produced berries. I think they made this plant virus or something and now blackberries don't make berries any more here.

They need moisture to produce good berries.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #12691 on: May 24, 2010, 06:53:13 AM »
Yeah it would be yum, if they produced berries. I think they made this plant virus or something and now blackberries don't make berries any more here.

I don't have a choice in it, they have to be removed. It's a national pest plant and has to be removed by law or something like that.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #12692 on: May 24, 2010, 06:57:01 AM »

I don't have a choice in it, they have to be removed. It's a national pest plant and has to be removed by law or something like that.

Reminds me of what happened in my area last spring...these Asian longhorned beetles began infesting trees, so most of the trees in my neighborhood, and in many other parts of the city, had to be cut down.
It really changed the landscape. :-\
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #12693 on: May 24, 2010, 07:05:49 AM »

Reminds me of what happened in my area last spring...these Asian longhorned beetles began infesting trees, so most of the trees in my neighborhood, and in many other parts of the city, had to be cut down.
It really changed the landscape. :-\

It does suck when nice trees have to be removed. Even average trees being removed can suck. But blackberries aren't pretty, so there's no loss there. They are just prickly as hell and a hurt like fuck.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #12694 on: May 24, 2010, 10:36:36 AM »
When I lived in Florida we had Australian pines that lived in the sandy soil at the beach but their root systems were so shallow they caused major erosion and they had to be removed it changed the whole look of the place
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #12695 on: May 24, 2010, 03:37:59 PM »
can't find the tortoise :(

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #12696 on: May 24, 2010, 04:38:04 PM »
My foster son it having difficult times with school just got suspended for five days for walking out and leaving when a teacher was taking him to the principal for skipping class

George Bernard Shaw

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #12697 on: May 25, 2010, 03:17:43 PM »
i feel sick

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #12698 on: May 26, 2010, 06:22:11 AM »
I owe someone a couple of maggoty, rotten fish heads, as payback.  I just do not know who.

We have these large dark blue garbage containers, supplied by the local recycling company in our town, two per address, along with a grey one for plastics and paper. I generally do not make much trash, so my big blue  "second one" sits out all week in the alley. It has been very hot this week. Last night, I took a bunch of garage junk out to the bin and discovered this horror of the two rotten fish heads.

It was a terrible stench. When I awoke this morning, after several hours of sound sleep, I could still smell TEH fish heads, rotting away in a darkly colored, sunbaked container.

I OWE someone, dearly!!

Oh, BTW, they were quite large catfish heads, more wide than the length of my hand (palm and fingers outstretched).  I am not bitchin' over a couple of aquarium discards. These fucking things probably weighed over a pound apiece, as severed.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2010, 06:27:03 AM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #12699 on: May 26, 2010, 06:23:27 AM »
I have cereal, but no milk! :duh:

People forget.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #12700 on: May 26, 2010, 06:27:19 AM »

I owe someone a couple of maggoty, rotten fish heads, as payback.  I just do not know who.

We have these large dark blue garbage containers, supplied by the local recycling company in our town, two per address, along with a grey one for plastics and paper. I generally do not make much trash, so my big blue  "second one" sits out all week in the alley. It has been very hot this week. Last night, I took a bunch of garage junk out to the bin and discovered this horror of the two rotten fish heads.

It was a terrible stench. When I awoke this morning, after several hours of sound sleep, I could still smell TEH fish heads, rotting away in a darkly colored, sunbaked container.

I OWE someone, dearly!!

Some fool dumps trash bags on the lawn in front of my building, and since they are beside the porch instead of out on the curb, they don't get picked up on trash day. I can't figure out whether it's a new tenant who doesn't know any better, or just some lazy jackass who is using our yard as a landfill. I shall have to call the landlords and inform them... :chin:

People forget.

Offline skyblue1

• Overlooked of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #12701 on: May 26, 2010, 09:07:45 AM »
sad , I have nothing to bitch about today

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #12702 on: May 26, 2010, 09:32:15 AM »

I OWE someone, dearly!!

Oh, BTW, they were quite large catfish heads, more wide than the length of my hand (palm and fingers outstretched).  I am not bitchin' over a couple of aquarium discards. These fucking things probably weighed over a pound apiece, as severed.

That is way too good of an opportunity to pass up if you can't find someone yourself ask  or look in the paper for some asshole who deserves them

George Bernard Shaw

Offline skyblue1

• Overlooked of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #12703 on: May 26, 2010, 11:25:01 AM »

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #12704 on: May 26, 2010, 03:48:41 PM »
Can I bitch about my headache here, even though we have a whole thread devoted to the subject?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein