Author Topic: Just one quick bitch ...  (Read 249795 times)

Blasted

Re: Just one quick bitch ...
« Reply #11415 on: February 20, 2010, 12:01:20 PM »
odeon you've already pointed out that you don't find it funny

I did find it funny. A couple of other people found it funny - I never said I'd come up with some amazing new joke.

I really think you're making a big thing outta nothing  :-\

Soph--this is Intensity. If I get pissed off about something, I will do something about it.

Live with it.

Funny, that wasn't the approach you took when I called out Callaway  ::)

How so? I got annoyed by the callout and did something about it. Not what you would have liked me to do, I'm sure, but then, I thought neither you or Bint had a leg to stand on.

If you think there's nothing wrong with spamming message boards, spam ZOMG with the bug posts and the dog vids, but spare us.

Neither me or Bint?  :orly:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #11416 on: February 20, 2010, 12:02:43 PM »

I did find it funny. A couple of other people found it funny - I never said I'd come up with some amazing new joke.

Soph--this is Intensity. If I get pissed off about something, I will do something about it.

Live with it.

Funny, that wasn't the approach you took when I called out Callaway  ::)

How so? I got annoyed by the callout and did something about it. Not what you would have liked me to do, I'm sure, but then, I thought neither you or Bint had a leg to stand on.

If you think there's nothing wrong with spamming message boards, spam ZOMG with the bug posts and the dog vids, but spare us.

Neither me or Bint?  :orly:

I noticed and just corrected my post.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #11417 on: February 20, 2010, 12:03:53 PM »

Live with it.

And I'm voicing my opinion that you're making a big deal out of nothing

Live with it.

I am.

/waits for Bint to step in
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Blasted

« Reply #11418 on: February 20, 2010, 12:15:37 PM »
I'm not arsed.  You're just a whiny bitch  :thumbup:

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #11419 on: February 20, 2010, 12:22:41 PM »
I so wanted to prove Odeon wrong.  I felt compelled to respond no matter how hard I tried not to.  :thumbup:

Fixed.

:2thumbsup:

Blasted

« Reply #11420 on: February 20, 2010, 12:24:11 PM »
 :lol:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #11421 on: February 20, 2010, 12:41:49 PM »

That's why you replied?

- Albert Einstein

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #11422 on: February 20, 2010, 01:29:20 PM »
All my cordless tool batteries are begining  to go bad and all they have left in the stores are few and far between since the discontinued them
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #11423 on: February 20, 2010, 01:38:24 PM »
Time to invest in new tools, then?

- Albert Einstein

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #11424 on: February 20, 2010, 01:42:55 PM »
There's a bad smell all through the house, and it's coming from mum's partner's flatulence.  He never hesitates to complain about the smell of my cooking or of mum's aromatic oils, but he's in a class of his own when it comes to creating a stink.  There's the sickly-sweet burnt-feathers smell of his farts, the butyric acid smell of his acid reflux and the cigar smoke smell that follows him around wherever he goes, but by far the worst is the terrible stench when he smothers his food in Worcestershire sauce and white pepper.  Worcestershire sauce contains vinegar, garlic, anchovies, cloves, soy sauce and various other things, and the smell is revolting and incredibly strong when he combines it with pepper and a steaming plate of scrambled eggs and baked beans in tomato sauce or something similar, followed of course by acid reflux and flatulence.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #11425 on: February 20, 2010, 01:47:41 PM »
I actually like a little Worcestershire sauce on steak, but scrambled eggs and baked beans flatulence is revolting to me.

No wonder your mother uses aromatic oils.  She has to do something.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #11426 on: February 20, 2010, 01:54:45 PM »
There's a bad smell all through the house, and it's coming from mum's partner's flatulence.  He never hesitates to complain about the smell of my cooking or of mum's aromatic oils, but he's in a class of his own when it comes to creating a stink.  There's the sickly-sweet burnt-feathers smell of his farts, the butyric acid smell of his acid reflux and the cigar smoke smell that follows him around wherever he goes, but by far the worst is the terrible stench when he smothers his food in Worcestershire sauce and white pepper.  Worcestershire sauce contains vinegar, garlic, anchovies, cloves, soy sauce and various other things, and the smell is revolting and incredibly strong when he combines it with pepper and a steaming plate of scrambled eggs and baked beans in tomato sauce or something similar, followed of course by acid reflux and flatulence.
buy him a bottle of beano
Misunderstood.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #11427 on: February 20, 2010, 02:01:53 PM »
buy him a bottle of beano

Kill him.

- Albert Einstein

Blasted

« Reply #11428 on: February 20, 2010, 02:52:37 PM »

That's why you replied?

I meant I wasn't arsed to start a huge long thing over a bit of spam.  You are so petty sometimes  ::)

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #11429 on: February 20, 2010, 03:01:55 PM »
Time to invest in new tools, then?

Too much into them in money now.  I think I will try to make an adapter to use the new lithium batteries they have.  They are the same voltage and power tools that look exactly the same but with a different mounting for the battery.  I'll have to get one with a charger to experiment
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw