Author Topic: Just one quick bitch ...  (Read 249784 times)

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Just one quick bitch ...
« Reply #11400 on: February 20, 2010, 08:34:23 AM »
and no I am not bitching about spam I am happy though putting shit on Soph and Bint.

:LOL:

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #11401 on: February 20, 2010, 08:34:40 AM »
Clearly to you

I thought it was funny though
i thought that it was clever and funny.

Filling the forum with spam? Really clever. ::)
the board is titled bug reports.  and i learned a few things.

so i guess you can say it was clever and informative.
Misunderstood.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #11402 on: February 20, 2010, 08:40:53 AM »
eclair:
So, as I suggested, start a thread about a really interesting topic, and get over it. Just a suggestion.
i think this is the point.  so i reposted it.
Misunderstood.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #11403 on: February 20, 2010, 08:51:32 AM »
Clearly to you

hardly filing the forum

it was only a few and just in that one forum

Bug Reports, yes. Makes me wonder why you chose it for your latest round of spam.

There's nothing clever or even remotely funny about copying and pasting articles on bugs and posting each and every one as a new thread in the only forum that I would prefer to have uncluttered. You might think that you're the first to make the connection between a "bug report" and any "bug", but believe it or not, that's just not the case. Developers everywhere cringe, most likely including those of our members that have some coding experience.

What makes the whole thing even less funny is that you have a history of posting dog vids and other such spam everywhere. Your spam quota is filled, so to speak. If someone else had posted that same junk in Bug Reports, it would probably have been less bothersome. Annoying, still, and decidedly unfunny, but less bothersome.

And before someone replies with something about free speech, intense posts, etc, all that comes with a responsibility. Just because you can do something, you don't have to.

:thumbdn:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #11404 on: February 20, 2010, 08:53:09 AM »
Whining bastards the lot of you  ::)

As long as you two continue to treat this place as your personal playground, disregarding everyone else, you'll find that people will react.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #11405 on: February 20, 2010, 08:53:49 AM »
Clearly to you

Yup that is Soph and Bint. They just don't give a shit.  :thumbdn:

Am I oblivious? Are you saying Soph and Bint filled I2 with spam, 'cos I haven't seen it?

Spam is annoying, for sure. But I must admit, I have been guilty of a little bit of postwhoring myself from time to time...but I usually leave it to the games thread.

Rather than bitch about spam, perhaps you could start threads on something interesting, rather than focusing on what you think are the shortcomings of others?

Lucky you weren't here when Calandale was out of control, you would have lost your shit. :green:

You weren't here when Bint was out of control.

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #11406 on: February 20, 2010, 08:55:02 AM »
Clearly to you

the board is titled bug reports.  and i learned a few things.

so i guess you can say it was clever and informative.

Nope.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #11407 on: February 20, 2010, 08:55:29 AM »
Clearly to you

Yup that is Soph and Bint. They just don't give a shit.  :thumbdn:

Am I oblivious? Are you saying Soph and Bint filled I2 with spam, 'cos I haven't seen it?

Spam is annoying, for sure. But I must admit, I have been guilty of a little bit of postwhoring myself from time to time...but I usually leave it to the games thread.

Rather than bitch about spam, perhaps you could start threads on something interesting, rather than focusing on what you think are the shortcomings of others?

Lucky you weren't here when Calandale was out of control, you would have lost your shit. :green:

Yup you are oblivious to this and yes I was here when Cal was out of control and no I am not bitching about spam I am happy though putting shit on Soph and Bint. Hope that is OK with you though Eclair? Shame if it isn't I like you and I would hate to think you got bent out of shape about my want to play with them.

You have been gone a while and missed a bit and have forgotten that I have been here for some time.

If you want to continue fighting with two young ladies, that's your problem.

And despite you thinking you have been around for a while, no, you weren't here when Cal or I joined, so probably you are a little out of the loop. No big deal. I'm just saying that if you think they are a problem, you really haven't seen the worst of it.

Am I OK with it? Please, as if what I think counts. I was merely pointing out the fact that there have been many spam epidemics here. If you want to cry about it and fight with people about it, that's your choice. I was merely pointing out that it may not have been that bad.

So, as I suggested, start a thread about a really interesting topic, and get over it. Just a suggestion.

Suggestion noted.

Who says I am crying about it? Fight with people? On intensity? Perish the thought. This is a tearoom and this is friendly banter.  :zoinks:
You are right though Eclair, it really is no big deal. I wouldn't really censor myself here not even on account of an old recently returned member misconstruing what I may be thinking or feeling. As to "out of the loop" though how long do you figure you were away and what do you think you may have missed?
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #11408 on: February 20, 2010, 09:01:35 AM »
odeon you've already pointed out that you don't find it funny

I did find it funny. A couple of other people found it funny - I never said I'd come up with some amazing new joke.

I really think you're making a big thing outta nothing  :-\

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #11409 on: February 20, 2010, 09:06:31 AM »

I did find it funny. A couple of other people found it funny - I never said I'd come up with some amazing new joke.

I found the flaw in your argument right there Soph.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #11410 on: February 20, 2010, 09:08:13 AM »
 :good:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #11411 on: February 20, 2010, 11:09:48 AM »

Soph--this is Intensity. If I get pissed off about something, I will do something about it.

Live with it.

- Albert Einstein

Blasted

« Reply #11412 on: February 20, 2010, 11:17:16 AM »

Soph--this is Intensity. If I get pissed off about something, I will do something about it.

Live with it.

Funny, that wasn't the approach you took when I called out Callaway  ::)

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #11413 on: February 20, 2010, 11:18:26 AM »

Live with it.

And I'm voicing my opinion that you're making a big deal out of nothing

Live with it.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #11414 on: February 20, 2010, 12:00:45 PM »

I really think you're making a big thing outta nothing  :-\

Live with it.

Funny, that wasn't the approach you took when I called out Callaway  ::)

How so? I got annoyed by the callout and did something about it. Not what you would have liked me to do, I'm sure, but then, I thought neither you or Soph had a leg to stand on.

If you think there's nothing wrong with spamming message boards, spam ZOMG but spare us.

- Albert Einstein