Author Topic: Just one quick bitch ...  (Read 249538 times)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Re: Just one quick bitch ...
« Reply #11085 on: December 27, 2009, 04:11:11 AM »
I could do with some Klonopin right now. I didn't see my family over Christmas because I had nothing to give them and that makes me feel awkward. I thought my mum was ok with that. Then she rang me asking me to come over so I went there and got asked if I was trying to alienate myself from the family?? No I am not. :(

My mum said she feels as if she is the one in the middle between me and my sisters. I thought that I am stuck between two families. I said that I wanted to go home so I did. I cried in the car. :( My family want nothing to do with GA now. My life really sucks. I try not to be depressed.

I have to ring everyone to thank them for the presents they got me and I don't know what they are.

That's hard Ren, especially your family not wanting to do with GA now. Disowning a big part of your life that way. Not a good Christmas gift at all.

Hope things between you and your family can get talked over and get better. Not fair to get you torn between loyalties.

Wishing you well.  :hug:

I am hoping that things get better for you. Be true to you and let the chips fall where they may.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline The Member Formerly Known As Sophist

• Too Eliter for the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • I am what I am and that's all what I am.
    • Gestalt: An Autism Forum
« Reply #11086 on: December 27, 2009, 08:35:41 AM »
(((((((((((((((renaeden)))))))))))))))
Flibbit.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #11087 on: December 27, 2009, 01:47:11 PM »
I could do with some Klonopin right now. I didn't see my family over Christmas because I had nothing to give them and that makes me feel awkward. I thought my mum was ok with that. Then she rang me asking me to come over so I went there and got asked if I was trying to alienate myself from the family?? No I am not. :(

My mum said she feels as if she is the one in the middle between me and my sisters. I thought that I am stuck between two families. I said that I wanted to go home so I did. I cried in the car. :( My family want nothing to do with GA now. My life really sucks. I try not to be depressed.

I have to ring everyone to thank them for the presents they got me and I don't know what they are.

:( :hug:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Celticgoddess

« Reply #11088 on: December 27, 2009, 04:22:12 PM »
Hugs to Trigger, Ren, and Parts.

Got overwhelmed today and went into shutdown mode. Found it hard to communicate so closed myself off. Still struggling to be outside of my head.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #11089 on: December 27, 2009, 04:36:04 PM »

:hug:

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #11090 on: December 27, 2009, 04:56:05 PM »
Hugs to Trigger, Ren, and Parts.

Got overwhelmed today and went into shutdown mode. Found it hard to communicate so closed myself off. Still struggling to be outside of my head.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #11091 on: December 27, 2009, 11:11:56 PM »
Hugs to Trigger and Parts.

That sucks when it happens.

I still haven't heard from mum. I think any action I take now will somehow seem the wrong one to at least one person. GA is supportive but then, he has to be.
I haven't has a suckier christmas than this one.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline SleepyDragon

• Little Green Lizard of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #11092 on: December 27, 2009, 11:16:54 PM »
Hope your new year makes up for the way this one ended, renaeden.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #11093 on: December 27, 2009, 11:46:26 PM »
Actually, apart from uni, 2009 was one of the worst years ever. How I stayed sane, I don't know. All my meds got increased anyway.

Thanks, SleepyDragon. Hoping your 2010 is a good one, too. :)
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #11094 on: December 28, 2009, 04:12:00 AM »
Kids having a secret get together in the night, I can live with that, but getting woken up by a vehement row at 3 am  :zombiefuck:

Sometimes I just want them to be neatly packed behind the wallpaper.

And then this morning I had no hot water, and no heating. Looked like I had to get a mechanic, but in the end the system gave way to my attempts to get it running again. I was cold to the bone, trying to fix it without bothering to get dressed.  :P

So, that's two bitches for the price of one.

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #11095 on: December 28, 2009, 05:13:55 AM »
There's something wrong with my jigsaw.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #11096 on: December 28, 2009, 05:38:24 AM »
I have a cold. Not a terrible one but between, exhaustion, headaches, sore joints, temperature and a bad case of the shits I am not looking forward to work tomorrow and the happy salesman approach and worse still having to think hard with each call. I have some great leads and IF I manage to get them all and if I manage to charm hell out of them and if I manage to sell them all, I will call it a day and just go home.
Boss will understand.
Lot of IF's though  :grrr:
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #11097 on: December 28, 2009, 05:43:58 AM »
Now that does make me wonder what a terrible cold is for you...
( I know)

Hope you feel better tomorrow.

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #11098 on: December 28, 2009, 05:48:56 AM »
I hate the way the postman on duty this week sorts, or rather not sorts, my mail. Messing it all up. UGH!!!

Won't get paid extra for fixing his mistakes.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #11099 on: December 28, 2009, 05:55:52 AM »
Now that does make me wonder what a terrible cold is for you...
( I know)

Hope you feel better tomorrow.

LOL.
Well at least it was a holiday today and I was able to sleep between dunny runs and sweet out and sleep when I could