Educational

Author Topic: Just one quick bitch ...  (Read 250950 times)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Re: Just one quick bitch ...
« Reply #11055 on: December 22, 2009, 03:52:31 AM »
im almost 30, and my mother still believes i am heading for a nice job, a nice wife, lots of nice friends and nice things.
i know why she believes it, shes nice and all... but sometimes i wish they could just be realistic about stuff.
forcefully tidying my room, against my will, will do nothing to improve my quality of life. nothing.

I agree about the last part but I don't think you should give up all hope about getting a job or a wife :P

pff, im not _going to_ end up allone, i HAVE ended up allone.
its just a matter of acceptance.
the last relationship i had, that was not a hopeless idiotic online thing was when i was 7, and i got to kiss this neighbor chick. of course i was all aspie and nonchalant about it.

point is, im not going out with people, im not going to school with lots of people. im not surrounded by people at all. i need _years_ to get to know someone, and that is one very simple blockage against EVER having a real relationship: all chicks, all of them, will need to know if the guy they know is going to be a lover OR a friend within a much much shorter time, preferably just days or at longest weeks.
know ANY girl for longer than months, and youll only be a friend.

i dont even have any female friends, hell i barely got friends at all.
its just a matter of acceptance.
sure ill probably get laid a few more times before i finally grow old and die, but once your 30 (and aspie) and still single, you pretty much HAVE _ended_ up allone.

there's also the odds-game:
in my total 28 years of life, ive met: 2 chicks who's personality was truly desireable to me. 1 of them showed an interest back, and she just broke up all contact for no reason.
so... by those maths, ill meet my next interesting chick when im 45, and one who likes me back when im 60.

No true mate. But it feels kinda true. It is all an odds game and we are all with the odds against us. Take comfort in the fact that as you get older your confidence in who you are increases and the women around you have this occur too. The "odds" raise considerably.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #11056 on: December 22, 2009, 03:54:04 AM »
My quick bitch is that my ankle hurts and it's time for more Percocet.
:hug:
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #11057 on: December 22, 2009, 07:12:45 AM »
My quick bitch is that my ankle hurts and it's time for more Percocet.
:hug:

:thanks:

After I took it, I fell asleep for hours.

I took one about an hour ago because my ankle woke me up hurting.  However, it hasn't started working yet, so I may wind up taking another one and sleeping for hours again.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #11058 on: December 22, 2009, 07:26:50 AM »
Is it nice, dreamless sleep?

It sucks you are in so much pain. :(

My bitch: I forgot to ring the psych today and feel like a total idiot.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #11059 on: December 22, 2009, 07:57:21 AM »
Yes, dreamless sleep.

Instead of taking more pain medicine, I rewrapped my ankle more loosely and moved the computer from my computer desk to the sofa, where I have my magical ice machine and the huge beanbag pillow to prop my feet up on.

Of course, I was using both of them when my ankle woke me up hurting, but they seem to be helping now.

Offline SleepyDragon

• Little Green Lizard of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #11060 on: December 22, 2009, 07:42:14 PM »
These modern pain-relief medications (said the creaky oldie) are not without problems, but it's sure nice that they're there. You don't have to suffer for any longer than it takes the stuff to get from your stomach into your bloodstream.

Limited mobility, snowy weather, household to look after? You don't need to endure unnecessary pain on top of all that. Best wishes.

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #11061 on: December 23, 2009, 04:58:14 AM »
These modern pain-relief medications (said the creaky oldie) are not without problems, but it's sure nice that they're there. You don't have to suffer for any longer than it takes the stuff to get from your stomach into your bloodstream.

Limited mobility, snowy weather, household to look after? You don't need to endure unnecessary pain on top of all that. Best wishes.

Thank you, SleepyDragon.  It is nice to be able to take medicine that helps ease the pain.

I think that my husband and daughter have been looking after me lately more than I have been looking after them, though.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #11062 on: December 23, 2009, 05:22:22 AM »
You may be like me Callaway. I hate people looking after me. I think back though on when I had my heart attack and a week after took my kids to a motel. The room was upstairs and the walk excruciatingly long. I was struggling and Connor was very mindful of me struggling and took it upon himself to come the other side of me and prop me up and virtually carried me up and down each time. I felt REALLY bad about this "weakness".
He still talks about it with pride. 
It gave a strong little Autistic boy an important and helpful task rather than feel helpless in his Father's debilitated state.
So what we see as inconveniencing others may not necessarily be so.  :)

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #11063 on: December 23, 2009, 05:44:32 AM »
You may be like me Callaway. I hate people looking after me. I think back though on when I had my heart attack and a week after took my kids to a motel. The room was upstairs and the walk excruciatingly long. I was struggling and Connor was very mindful of me struggling and took it upon himself to come the other side of me and prop me up and virtually carried me up and down each time. I felt REALLY bad about this "weakness".
It gave a strong little Autistic boy an important and helpful task rather than feel helpless in his Father's debilitated state.

I think you're absolutely right, Les.  My daughter is trying to be very helpful and I think it's really good for her to have a chance to be the carer rather than the one being cared for.  She carries my knee walker up and down the stairs for me and sets it up for me so I can get right on it.  She also brings me things, like for example a Caffiene-Free Diet Coke along with the frozen thing I like to use to keep it cold.

It's kind of hard for me to lie here with my foot up and ask for so much help, but it's probably a good thing for me to experience as well.  I'm much more used to being the carer than the one being cared for.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #11064 on: December 23, 2009, 05:52:43 AM »
Feel queasy
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #11065 on: December 23, 2009, 05:57:03 AM »
Feel queasy

Do you have any crackers?

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #11066 on: December 23, 2009, 05:58:05 AM »
No but I'll get some on the way to work
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #11067 on: December 23, 2009, 06:46:16 AM »

I think you're absolutely right, Les.  My daughter is trying to be very helpful and I think it's really good for her to have a chance to be the carer rather than the one being cared for.  She carries my knee walker up and down the stairs for me and sets it up for me so I can get right on it.  She also brings me things, like for example a Caffiene-Free Diet Coke along with the frozen thing I like to use to keep it cold.

It's kind of hard for me to lie here with my foot up and ask for so much help, but it's probably a good thing for me to experience as well.  I'm much more used to being the carer than the one being cared for.

Just prior to this I (as you probably know) had checked myself out of hospital the day after my heart attack, drove home, showered, went shopping and got a present for my friends and when I arrived there collapsed on them and was bedridden there for the next three days.
I saw this as the height of bad manners and as a terrible  inconvenience to them.
They see none of this. In fact they say I was scarcely an inconvenience as I was undemanding and recovered quickly and apart from overdoing it a little and grumbling at myself was the "perfect patient" Again a matter of perception. :)

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #11068 on: December 23, 2009, 06:46:54 AM »
Caffiene-Free Diet Coke
:puke:
Glad your family is waiting on you for a change. :)

Quick Bitch: Psych won't be back until the 8th of January so I hope my GP will prescribe my new medication to me next week. It is just such a load of trouble and fiddling!
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #11069 on: December 23, 2009, 11:21:18 AM »
Caffiene-Free Diet Coke
:puke:
Glad your family is waiting on you for a change. :)

Quick Bitch: Psych won't be back until the 8th of January so I hope my GP will prescribe my new medication to me next week. It is just such a load of trouble and fiddling!

Thanks, Renaeden.

I'm guessing that you don't like Caffiene-Free Diet Coke.   :laugh:

What do you like to drinK?