Author Topic: Just one quick bitch ...  (Read 249631 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: Just one quick bitch ...
« Reply #10740 on: November 08, 2009, 05:50:46 AM »
Still sick. :(
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Blasted

« Reply #10741 on: November 08, 2009, 06:19:39 AM »
I want a clean fresh shower

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #10742 on: November 08, 2009, 08:16:47 AM »
what was your essay on ?
its possible that what you wrote was actually very good but the structure of the essay and all that bollocks like footnotes and referencing wasnt right. that can take a while to get used to and you can lose a lot of marks for things like that if you're not used to essay-writing. did your tutor not give you ANY feedback or was he just evasive?
No feedback and completely evasive. Just said I can get it remarked but if I get a lower mark then that is the one I will get, not the higher one.

I do see that my conclusion is a bit shit (I sort of rushed it) but is says on my mark sheet that I didn't understand the point of the assignment. I can't see how I missed it, though.
PM it me with a copy of the mark scheme, I probably could see what they are arguing. But as a disabled student, you are entitled for them to give you clear guidance as to what you should be doing, something which has not been done in this case.
No, I am embarrassed enough as it is!
But your second sentence makes a lot of sense and I shall do something in regards to this. Thanks. :)
No need to be embarassed, I have done worse in the past. In fact the whole thing is now subject to several complaints at my university, thanks to my union tricks. Essay mark schemes should be well defined and meritocratic - that has always been my arguement. The marking these days is fixed towards assumed prior knowledge.

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #10743 on: November 08, 2009, 08:17:36 AM »
My headphones are starting to break.  This is just brilliant.  I won't even be able to listen to music.
Poundshop is my usual trick - the speed I get through headphones is pretty amazing.

They have headphones in poundshops?  :o  I never knew that.  Thanks :)
Yeah - ASDA and other places do 99p versions too. They don't last as long but they work reasonably well.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #10744 on: November 08, 2009, 01:43:23 PM »
people moaning about having accounts deleted on zomg  ::)

and people wonder why i get sick of it :wanker:

Celticgoddess

« Reply #10745 on: November 08, 2009, 01:54:37 PM »
Who's moaning?

I don't get why they don't just stop logging in if they don't feel like being there. I'm on hiatus so I just stopped showing up. Deleted my pics and that was that.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #10746 on: November 08, 2009, 02:40:15 PM »
yeah she's saying i should delete it because she doesnt want a username she uses elsewhere being associated with a site full of buttcoffee's shit (which i agree is getting fucking boring now, but that's a risk u take if u use the same username on every fucking site u go on)

you cant just expect the admin to delete it if u suddenly realise youve made a mistake

she seems to think im now refusing to delete accounts coz i wanna keep the nubmers up ???

im hardly there these days and we now have over 400 members anyway, so why would i suddenly start caring about that when i hadnt previously?

the reason i no longer wanna delete accounts is because
1. all the guests IPs get merged together which is increcibly annoying when you get spammers
2. its fucking annoying having to piss about deleting peoples accounts every 5 minutes because theyre having a tantrum or something

shes also saying she has experience with php and what im saying about the IP addresses is wrong  ::)

anyway...!

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #10747 on: November 08, 2009, 02:46:52 PM »
No sleep since before work yesterday :zombiefuck:
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #10748 on: November 08, 2009, 03:18:06 PM »
yeah she's saying i should delete it because she doesnt want a username she uses elsewhere being associated with a site full of buttcoffee's shit (which i agree is getting fucking boring now, but that's a risk u take if u use the same username on every fucking site u go on)

you cant just expect the admin to delete it if u suddenly realise youve made a mistake

she seems to think im now refusing to delete accounts coz i wanna keep the nubmers up ???

im hardly there these days and we now have over 400 members anyway, so why would i suddenly start caring about that when i hadnt previously?

1. all the guests IPs get merged together which is increcibly annoying when you get spammers
2. its fucking annoying having to piss about deleting peoples accounts every 5 minutes because theyre having a tantrum or something

shes also saying she has experience with php and what im saying about the IP addresses is wrong  ::)

anyway...!

Can't she just change her name? OK, it would still turn up in quoted posts, but that would be true if you deleted her account too.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #10749 on: November 08, 2009, 04:39:32 PM »
people moaning about having accounts deleted on zomg  ::)

and people wonder why i get sick of it :wanker:

People always whine about something when you're an admin. You can't win.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #10750 on: November 08, 2009, 04:40:52 PM »

anyway...!

Can't she just change her name? OK, it would still turn up in quoted posts, but that would be true if you deleted her account too.

Yes, the name would still be there.

- Albert Einstein

Blasted

« Reply #10751 on: November 09, 2009, 12:33:00 AM »
Stepdad keeps calling and texting me, the cunt. He called just now. I didnt pick up

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #10752 on: November 09, 2009, 12:47:09 AM »

shes also saying she has experience with php and what im saying about the IP addresses is wrong  ::)

anyway...!

* Replace her avatar with a thumbnail of tubgirl,
* Type, "I love anal squirting" as her custom title
* Tell her to GTFO
* ? ? ? ? ?
* PROFIT!

Now you can see why I would make a nasty admin lol :laugh:
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #10753 on: November 09, 2009, 02:48:20 AM »

shes also saying she has experience with php and what im saying about the IP addresses is wrong  ::)

anyway...!

* Replace her avatar with a thumbnail of tubgirl,
* Type, "I love anal squirting" as her custom title
* Tell her to GTFO
* ? ? ? ? ?
* PROFIT!

Now you can see why I would make a nasty admin lol :laugh:

I think it is a very good option.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #10754 on: November 09, 2009, 05:14:21 AM »
Lost track of the days and missed my aspie gathering.