Author Topic: Just one quick bitch ...  (Read 250053 times)

P7PSP

Re: Just one quick bitch ...
« Reply #9915 on: September 22, 2009, 02:53:31 PM »
anyway I like you both and hope you both end up happy however it all turns out. and yeah, I definitely wouldn't say you're intolerant.
No she is cool.

i'm pissed off coz i'm itchy as well and I've been itchy nearly a week. I thought the itchiness stopped a few months ago when I started just using Johnoson's Baby Top-To-Toe wash, but it's started again suddenly a fe days ago, and I can't scratch myself properly. Although maybe that's a good thing as I'll fuck up my skin even more if I do lol

fuck man this is driving me mad >:(
Here is a link to help you out Soph. No need to thank me, knowing you'll get better is thanks enough.  :thumbup:
http://www.getridofthings.com/get-rid-of-crabs.htm

Offline The Member Formerly Known As Sophist

• Too Eliter for the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • I am what I am and that's all what I am.
    • Gestalt: An Autism Forum
« Reply #9916 on: September 22, 2009, 03:26:09 PM »
GODDAMN MOTHERFUCKING BASTARD I HATE THIS FUCKING CITY AND THE LOWLIFE SCUM WHO LIVE IN THIS FUCKING GHETTO OF A HELL HOLE

Somebody stole my phone today while I road the bus, the fucking bastard. Now I have to pay a $50 deductible to get a replacement which is currently on backorder, and god knows when it'll be replaced. But the worst of it is that I had a picture on my phone of my bf, taken from a lovely day we had together, and now it's gone with no way to get it back.

In fact, fuck the phone, I'd pay $50 to get that picture back. :(
Flibbit.

P7PSP

« Reply #9917 on: September 22, 2009, 03:49:50 PM »
That ^^^ sucks. Thieves are total scumbags.

Offline The Member Formerly Known As Sophist

• Too Eliter for the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • I am what I am and that's all what I am.
    • Gestalt: An Autism Forum
« Reply #9918 on: September 22, 2009, 06:54:40 PM »
I was more upset about the picture than the phone tbh. The phone's replaceable and money is, well, money.  :-\
Flibbit.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #9919 on: September 22, 2009, 07:53:20 PM »
that does suck, Sophist.   :thumbdn:

I am still really itchy, to the point where I've just givenup going to sleep tonight

Another thing that's  bothering me is my ear. feels like I'm about to get another ear infection. I just hope my ear drum doesn't burst

maybe it's to do with low blood pressure? they said my meds could do that? I dunno if that would affect my ear though. am I just talking out my arse? yeah probably

pissing me off though, I feel like it needs to pop, but no matter how many times I swallow, it still feels like a bastard

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #9920 on: September 22, 2009, 08:06:30 PM »
I think my mouse is haunted, that or a piece of dust got inside the mouse wheel. Gets kind of annoying when reading a page and suddenly, where the fuck did that paragraph go?
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #9921 on: September 22, 2009, 08:09:19 PM »
Idon't have a mouse, I use the laptop thing. but what annoys me with it is when I move it slightly and it goes a million miles to the left or something. And I have to move my finger around all over the place for a second to get it fixed.

Obviously not a huge problem, but slightly annoying
 and while not something I'm likely to throw my laptop across the room because of, something that will usually get a "fucking stupid thing fuck you!" out of me

my ear  is fucked and I'm itchy as fuck. !!!!!  :finger:

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #9922 on: September 23, 2009, 01:42:24 AM »
I think my mouse is haunted, that or a piece of dust got inside the mouse wheel. Gets kind of annoying when reading a page and suddenly, where the fuck did that paragraph go?

You're not using an optical or laser mouse?

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #9923 on: September 23, 2009, 02:02:50 AM »

I'm using an optical mouse, it's the mouse wheel button that's causing my problem (the button between the left and right click).
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

TheoK

« Reply #9924 on: September 23, 2009, 02:04:41 AM »
I use a laser mouse, so beware!  :lurk:

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #9925 on: September 23, 2009, 02:05:45 AM »
Yeah, the fucker can get stuck if you press down on it. It works like a 3rd button as well as a scroll wheel.

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #9926 on: September 23, 2009, 02:37:37 AM »

I'm using an optical mouse, it's the mouse wheel button that's causing my problem (the button between the left and right click).

What brand/model?

I have a Razor PRO 1.6. I hate the shape. I don't like the mouse driver software much either. I'm gonna go back to a Logitech, probably laser. The logitech mouse software is much better too.

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #9927 on: September 23, 2009, 02:45:36 AM »
What brand/model?

I have a Razor PRO 1.6. I hate the shape. I don't like the mouse driver software much either. I'm gonna go back to a Logitech, probably laser. The logitech mouse software is much better too.

From what it says on the bottom label, it's a Microsoft Notebook Optical Mouse 3000, Model 1049.

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #9928 on: September 23, 2009, 03:13:25 AM »
What brand/model?

From what it says on the bottom label, it's a Microsoft Notebook Optical Mouse 3000, Model 1049.

Just go buy a new mouse. The one I'm looking at is a Logitech MX400. Can pick it up for AUD$38 from MSY.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #9929 on: September 23, 2009, 04:19:38 AM »
Given that most of them are USB, they should all be plug & play.