Educational

Author Topic: Just one quick bitch ...  (Read 251348 times)

Blasted

Re: Just one quick bitch ...
« Reply #9870 on: September 18, 2009, 09:49:28 AM »
I fucking hate people who cancel at the last minute, especially if they could have done it earlier but just weren't arsed  :grrr:  Now it's too late for me to find a substitute person to go with.  I am pissed off.

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #9871 on: September 18, 2009, 09:56:34 AM »
I fucking hate people who cancel at the last minute, especially if they could have done it earlier but just weren't arsed  :grrr:  Now it's too late for me to find a substitute person to go with.  I am pissed off.

It's better than those people who don't even do that, they just don't ring and then don't turn up.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #9872 on: September 18, 2009, 09:57:01 AM »
Had to pick up my son from school after he was caught going to Taco Bell during study hall >:(
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Blasted

« Reply #9873 on: September 18, 2009, 10:03:12 AM »

It's better than those people who don't even do that, they just don't ring and then don't turn up.

True.  People suck.

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • May the FORCE be with you...always!!!
« Reply #9874 on: September 18, 2009, 11:26:41 AM »
Had to pick up my son from school after he was caught going to Taco Bell during study hall >:(

Are you mad at him or the school? Seems stupid to send him home.

I got caught skipping 5th bell English my Senior year in order to go to the computer lab and finish up a Pascal program I had due the next day. No prior recors and they gave me in-school suspension. There I was doing Calculus and Physics work in a portable with a bunch of grits, heshers, and wiggers who were busted for weapons, fighting, smoking, etc.

My Junior and Senior years I had 7th bell lunch, so I went home every day despite it beng against the rules. That was the last bell of the day and there was no reason for me to sit in a cafeteria when I could be doing something productive.
Crazy, I'm halfway to crazy
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me
Tongue tied and tied to the tongue
Tongue tied and tied to the tongue
Oh, is life as bad as dreams
I guess that's just the way it seems

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #9875 on: September 18, 2009, 11:32:32 AM »

I got caught skipping 5th bell English my Senior year in order to go to the computer lab and finish up a Pascal program I had due the next day. No prior recors and they gave me in-school suspension. There I was doing Calculus and Physics work in a portable with a bunch of grits, heshers, and wiggers who were busted for weapons, fighting, smoking, etc.

My Junior and Senior years I had 7th bell lunch, so I went home every day despite it beng against the rules. That was the last bell of the day and there was no reason for me to sit in a cafeteria when I could be doing something productive.

You were still doing some sort of work, even though you skipped class. It's when kids wag school and nick off down to the fish & chip shop or the milk bar and hang around there that pisses the schools off. One area in QLD is trialling a thing where Centrelink (the Social Security lot) can suspend Family Benefits payments if their kids are caught wagging school.

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #9876 on: September 18, 2009, 11:54:00 AM »
I'm for energy efficient devices and homes.

Industry is where the big problems are.
More like governments giving out the wrong incentives. What industry does is the result of a competition framed by a mixture of government and the consumer.

Industries have governments by the balls. If the government doesn't relax laws and regulations, then the business is just taken somewhere else where the laws are more suitable and the jobs are taken with them. Then the citizens miss out on jobs.
Energy could and should be done by the government - there has never been any need for the private sector to get involved.

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #9877 on: September 18, 2009, 11:57:42 AM »

More like governments giving out the wrong incentives. What industry does is the result of a competition framed by a mixture of government and the consumer.

Industries have governments by the balls. If the government doesn't relax laws and regulations, then the business is just taken somewhere else where the laws are more suitable and the jobs are taken with them. Then the citizens miss out on jobs.
Energy could and should be done by the government - there has never been any need for the private sector to get involved.

I'm talking about manufacturing and such being energy efficient and water efficient and some of that carbon neutral bullshit thrown in too. They just waste so much.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #9878 on: September 18, 2009, 01:51:15 PM »

Both more the school normally they give detentions or in school suspension the rest of the day but he was with two other kids who the principal hates so he gave them all the same two day out of school suspension
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #9879 on: September 18, 2009, 02:55:39 PM »
Fucking OCD won't let go today.  :grrr:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline The Member Formerly Known As Sophist

• Too Eliter for the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • I am what I am and that's all what I am.
    • Gestalt: An Autism Forum
« Reply #9880 on: September 19, 2009, 08:26:13 AM »
Biochem test on Tuesday.  :-\
Flibbit.

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #9881 on: September 19, 2009, 09:17:52 AM »

I'm talking about manufacturing and such being energy efficient and water efficient and some of that carbon neutral bullshit thrown in too. They just waste so much.
Pretty simple, you just make water + energy cost more and tax them less for other stuff. Or even off business development grants on the condition its done sustainably.

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #9882 on: September 19, 2009, 03:50:27 PM »
My girls waited in vain for their dad today.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Blasted

« Reply #9883 on: September 19, 2009, 04:23:38 PM »
I was too lazy to leave the house today  :thumbdn:

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #9884 on: September 19, 2009, 04:25:20 PM »
I got heartburn after taking my meds