Author Topic: Just one quick bitch ...  (Read 249623 times)

TheoK

Re: Just one quick bitch ...
« Reply #9645 on: August 29, 2009, 01:40:54 PM »
I cut my thumb when chopping onions for the spaghetti sauce.  :thumbdn:

Offline matthe

• gifted asshole
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • quit fucking with my dogs equilibrium yo
« Reply #9646 on: August 29, 2009, 01:55:31 PM »
my only friend is laid up with broken ribs, now i have no one to hang out with IRL. at least for a month or so.
feix ma spellan. ai nide halp. coz i caent duet.

Blasted

« Reply #9647 on: August 29, 2009, 01:57:15 PM »
You could still visit him in hospital or wherever he is  :-\

Offline matthe

• gifted asshole
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #9648 on: August 29, 2009, 02:12:02 PM »
i will in a week or so, i know whatits like and dont wanna make him feel like hes gotta talk and shit. rib injurys are the worst, hurts to breath. hes out of the hospital now and staying at his sisters.

aparently it was some random shit, he went out to smoke at his apt complex, and two big assed indians jumped him out of nowhere.

Blasted

« Reply #9649 on: August 29, 2009, 02:14:22 PM »
 :zombiefuck:

Did they try to rob him or just felt like randomly beating someone up?

Offline matthe

• gifted asshole
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #9650 on: August 29, 2009, 02:25:40 PM »
i think it was a total random beatdown. but im scared that if it wasnt, im gonna be next. i dont know why anyone would want to hurt us, were just musicians, but we hang in some pretty seedy places with some pretty scetchy people, and you never know when youre gonna look at someone the wrong way, and they think youre out to get them, having odd eyecontact movements doesnt help. im getting really paranoid about it.

im carrying a crescent wrench around the house just incase. and i loaded a couple guns which i never do unless im shooting. im not taking any chances. im a nonviolent guy but if someone comes for me im not gonna just let it happen.

Blasted

« Reply #9651 on: August 29, 2009, 02:30:29 PM »
Fuck, that sucks.  I would ask your friendly first if he knew them at all and if they tried to take any valuables away before jumping to conclusions.  Still it's a pretty dodgy situation.  How would they know where you live though?  :-\

:hug:

Offline matthe

• gifted asshole
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #9652 on: August 29, 2009, 02:48:07 PM »
i think it was a total random beatdown. but im scared that if it wasnt, im gonna be next. i dont know why anyone would want to hurt us, were just musicians, but we hang in some pretty seedy places with some pretty scetchy people, and you never know when youre gonna look at someone the wrong way, and they think youre out to get them, having odd eyecontact movements doesnt help. im getting really paranoid about it.

im carrying a crescent wrench around the house just incase. and i loaded a couple guns which i never do unless im shooting. im not taking any chances. im a nonviolent guy but if someone comes for me im not gonna just let it happen.

im starting to sound like freund. scary.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #9653 on: August 29, 2009, 03:15:07 PM »
My skin keeps itching and red bumps keep breaking out.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #9654 on: August 29, 2009, 03:16:54 PM »
My skin keeps itching and red bumps keep breaking out.

Are you taking any new medicine?

What do the bumps look like?

When I was first pregnant with my daughter, I got a bladder infection and the doctor gave me antibiotics for it, and I developed an allergy to them. 

My rash looked like big itchy red mosquito bites all over my body, even on the bottom of my feet and between my toes.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2009, 03:22:57 PM by Callaway »

Offline matthe

• gifted asshole
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #9655 on: August 29, 2009, 03:29:56 PM »
Fuck, that sucks.  I would ask your friendly first if he knew them at all and if they tried to take any valuables away before jumping to conclusions.  Still it's a pretty dodgy situation.  How would they know where you live though?  :-\

:hug:
he said he didnt know them and they didnt know him, and he didnt have any thing on him at the time. that doesnt mean anything tho as there are alot of gangs and shit and they like to send friends to do their dirty work so that ppl cant figure out who did what.  its prolly just some random shit.

thanks for the hug, i needed that

:hug: 's you back

Blasted

« Reply #9656 on: August 29, 2009, 03:38:04 PM »
Lock all doors and windows securely tonight and if you go out at all, keep something on you like pepper spray just in case.  I personally don't think there is a danger, it could have been totally random but you can never be too sure or too safe.  A person from my college died from a gang related death (close to the college itself actually :aff:) a year ago so I can understand the worry.  Gangs are so stupid  >:(

Offline matthe

• gifted asshole
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #9657 on: August 29, 2009, 03:42:30 PM »
Lock all doors and windows securely tonight and if you go out at all, keep something on you like pepper spray just in case.  I personally don't think there is a danger, it could have been totally random but you can never be too sure or too safe.  A person from my college died from a gang related death (close to the college itself actually :aff:) a year ago so I can understand the worry.  Gangs are so stupid  >:(

for real, i just need to move back to OB where there are no gangs. i think the heat is getting to me too.

Blasted

« Reply #9658 on: August 29, 2009, 03:47:46 PM »
Move to the UK.  There is no heat here  :laugh:  Hasn't been in the last couple of days anyway.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #9659 on: August 29, 2009, 03:50:14 PM »
i just skimmed through this page and thought someone was advising someone to go to the hospital because they cut their thumb  :zombiefuck:

haven't had any dinner yet and my mum will be going to bed so i'm stuck  :'(