Author Topic: Just one quick bitch ...  (Read 250164 times)

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
Re: Just one quick bitch ...
« Reply #9015 on: June 23, 2009, 05:44:57 PM »
Ugh. Tell them they're sexually assaulting your unborn child.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #9016 on: June 23, 2009, 05:46:20 PM »
My little brother stole one of my German soldiers from my room and the dog chewed it.

My brother and my dog have no respect for ma authoriteh whatsoeva  :duh:

(I should also add, out of a pack of 9 soldiers, I gave 6 to my brother in the hope that that would mean 3 for me would be safe, obviously not!)  :lol:

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #9017 on: June 23, 2009, 05:46:43 PM »
After more than 20 years it does get annoying.

People grinning, smiling, putting their hand either on my or their abdomen, smiling even more, looking at my belly. 'Wink, wink, say no more, say no more'.

I'm a very huggy touch loving person, but the amount of people that is allowed to touch my abdomen is very small. And I don't want pregnancy comments anymore.

Lemme finger your bellybutton. :lol:
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #9018 on: June 23, 2009, 05:52:50 PM »

People grinning, smiling, putting their hand either on my or their abdomen, smiling even more, looking at my belly. 'Wink, wink, say no more, say no more'.

I'm a very huggy touch loving person, but the amount of people that is allowed to touch my abdomen is very small. And I don't want pregnancy comments anymore.

LOL, you found my intouchable spot.

I would have violently kicked away anyone trying that 10 years ago.

Did get a bit 'better' after that.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #9019 on: June 23, 2009, 06:04:31 PM »

Muahaha how did I know?

Naw don't feel weird. I get kinda grumpy when people try to touch anywhere around my head or my face.
I will never stop...

P7PSP

« Reply #9020 on: June 23, 2009, 07:32:21 PM »
My little brother stole one of my German soldiers from my room and the dog chewed it.

(I should also add, out of a pack of 9 soldiers, I gave 6 to my brother in the hope that that would mean 3 for me would be safe, obviously not!)  :lol:
I remember playing with my little plastic toy soldiers when I was 7 or 8 and the flame thrower guy caught another one on fire just like the Japs in WWII movies. A piece of hot plastic dripped on my hand in the v web between the tumb and index of my left hand. I quickly grabbed it off and it took off a piece of skin about the size of a dime ( ~ 17 mm for you Euro/Aussie types ). I had to hide that from my mother until the skin grew back and it hurt for a while.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #9021 on: June 23, 2009, 07:56:38 PM »

I remember playing with my little plastic toy soldiers when I was 7 or 8 and the flame thrower guy caught another one on fire just like the Japs in WWII movies. A piece of hot plastic dripped on my hand in the v web between the tumb and index of my left hand. I quickly grabbed it off and it took off a piece of skin about the size of a dime ( ~ 17 mm for you Euro/Aussie types ). I had to hide that from my mother until the skin grew back and it hurt for a while.

Wonder how many here hid injuries  like that here I know I did :laugh:
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #9022 on: June 24, 2009, 02:51:49 AM »
Ugh. Tell them they're sexually assaulting your unborn child.

Gonna try that the next time  :evillaugh:,

I used to tell them that it was an inmmaculate miracle.

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #9023 on: June 24, 2009, 03:03:23 AM »

Wonder how many here hid injuries  like that here I know I did :laugh:

Lol, memories.

My dad would try and hide his pains and wounds, but I would know. So he'd avoid me completely when something was wrong. And I'd know even better.  :green:

The wounds of my eldest brother were always that massive that they could not be hidden.
If he came in asking for a bandaid, he'd be brought to the GP in a hurry, for stiches.

But yeah, hiding injuries, pains etc. I admit :laugh:

Blasted

« Reply #9024 on: June 24, 2009, 03:10:46 AM »

Muahaha how did I know?

Naw don't feel weird. I get kinda grumpy when people try to touch anywhere around my head or my face.

Good to know  :laugh:

Blasted

« Reply #9025 on: June 24, 2009, 03:23:40 AM »

Wonder how many here hid injuries  like that here I know I did :laugh:

Lol, memories.

My dad would try and hide his pains and wounds, but I would know. So he'd avoid me completely when something was wrong. And I'd know even better.  :green:

The wounds of my eldest brother were always that massive that they could not be hidden.
If he came in asking for a bandaid, he'd be brought to the GP in a hurry, for stiches.

But yeah, hiding injuries, pains etc. I admit :laugh:

I always laugh off any injuries  :P  When I ruptured the joint capsule in my leg, I told everyone I'm fine and carried on walking till I nearly fainted from the pain  ::)  It ended with me being carried back to the hotel (this was on a summer camp) by one of the boys and then carted off to the hospital in an ambulance.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2010, 10:02:51 AM by Bint »

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #9026 on: June 24, 2009, 06:31:31 AM »

Muahaha how did I know?

I'd let you.  :)
I will never stop...

Blasted

« Reply #9027 on: June 24, 2009, 06:33:52 AM »

Muahaha how did I know?

Good because I like your face a lot  8)

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #9028 on: June 24, 2009, 06:34:52 AM »

Muahaha how did I know?

Well i'll allow you to touch it, and I won't even break you for doing it.   :eyelash:
I will never stop...

Blasted

« Reply #9029 on: June 24, 2009, 06:36:45 AM »

Muahaha how did I know?

Well i'll allow you to touch it, and I won't even break you for doing it.   :eyelash:

Just touch it?  Nothing else?  :zoinks: