Educational

Author Topic: Just one quick bitch ...  (Read 250217 times)

TheoK

Re: Just one quick bitch ...
« Reply #8670 on: June 02, 2009, 03:08:42 PM »
I don't need a pool. I live 400 meters from the sea.  :zoinks:

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #8671 on: June 02, 2009, 03:14:10 PM »
I don't need a pool. I live 400 meters from the sea.  :zoinks:

... and what temperature is the water?
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

TheoK

« Reply #8672 on: June 02, 2009, 03:20:16 PM »
Right now about 11-12 degrees at most. But it can actually become 26-28 degrees in late June and in July.

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • May the FORCE be with you...always!!!
« Reply #8673 on: June 02, 2009, 03:25:24 PM »
I posted a crying emoticon! That means I think it makes me cry, since I find it difficult to express true emotions.

I can't tell if you're joking or not dude. If you're actually uncomfortable about an avatar kissing your avatar... yeah actually I do find that pretty amusing man. My apologies.

Then you are not very nice! :P
Crazy, I'm halfway to crazy
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me
Tongue tied and tied to the tongue
Oh, is life as bad as dreams
I guess that's just the way it seems

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #8674 on: June 02, 2009, 04:45:31 PM »
I posted a crying emoticon! That means I think it makes me cry, since I find it difficult to express true emotions.

I can't tell if you're joking or not dude. If you're actually uncomfortable about an avatar kissing your avatar... yeah actually I do find that pretty amusing man. My apologies.

Don't be such a pussy.  ::)
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #8675 on: June 02, 2009, 05:14:54 PM »
Long Island Sound is a tidal estuary and has a mud bottom i most places it sucks for swimming  :violin:
« Last Edit: June 02, 2009, 05:34:25 PM by parts »
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #8676 on: June 02, 2009, 05:31:07 PM »
Right now about 11-12 degrees at most. But it can actually become 26-28 degrees in late June and in July.

My pool is 18 degrees Centigrade, right now. It's too cold for me to enjoy, but in another day it should reach the temperature of an overly air conditioned indoor space in summer (around twenty two Centigrade or maybe twenty three if the sun and warm temperatures hold out during the day), which I CAN handle, being completely naked.

Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #8677 on: June 02, 2009, 10:04:31 PM »

My pool is 18 degrees Centigrade, right now. It's too cold for me to enjoy, but in another day it should reach the temperature of an overly air conditioned indoor space in summer (around twenty two Centigrade or maybe twenty three if the sun and warm temperatures hold out during the day), which I CAN handle, being completely naked.

But the heat is transferred away from your body much more efficiently by the water than the air.  That's why you can be perfectly comfortable in shirtsleeves in 18 degree C (65 degree F) air but your teeth can be chattering in 21 degree C (70 degree F) water.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #8678 on: June 03, 2009, 07:23:43 AM »
I'm booooooooooooooooooored.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #8679 on: June 03, 2009, 08:34:35 AM »
Now there's a thought! Hmmm...I wonder what it would be like to be a pussy????

Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #8680 on: June 03, 2009, 09:16:27 AM »
Now there's a thought! Hmmm...I wonder what it would be like to be a pussy????

Moist. Tee hee. :eyebrows:
I will never stop...

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #8681 on: June 03, 2009, 09:33:48 AM »
I have two quick bitches.

1) Having to post on here via my iPhone during the day. It sucks not being able to access the site anymore on my network in the office. It is slow going thumb-typing and I am prone to errors, which I am have to go fix when I become aware of them.

2) My bladder and bowel not coordinating. It is annoying to get up to take a wicked pisser and then ten minutes later have an urgent rush to the restroom for a BM. Why can't these two get their acts together and be more efficient?
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #8682 on: June 03, 2009, 12:46:27 PM »
2) My bladder and bowel not coordinating. It is annoying to get up to take a wicked pisser and then ten minutes later have an urgent rush to the restroom for a BM. Why can't these two get their acts together and be more efficient?

Haha, yeah me too. Going to the toilet is enough of an interruption as it is. Going twice in 10mins more so.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #8683 on: June 03, 2009, 12:58:06 PM »

Haha, yeah me too. Going to the toilet is enough of an interruption as it is. Going twice in 10mins more so.

HeyYEAH dude! Me too.
I will never stop...

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #8684 on: June 03, 2009, 02:16:55 PM »
I may have Gabriel, again, helping me, or some such supernatural anomaly chasing me and trying to make me succumb to charm through buying my worship.

Actually, I think Gabriel has adopted my wife to protect as he has me. Or maybe he just watches after her car to help me not have to suffer more earthly disasters. We've had some shit come our way lately, to be honest, and yet we've come past it with hardly a scrape. I know it's Gabriel watching over me as he has done in the past.

My wife's car was parked in between seven other cars during last night's massive hailstormstorm. Three cars on one side of her car had windows blown out and four cars on the other side had windows (front and back, one even with side windows blown out) blown out. One car was totaled out, another is close to a full loss, all but hers had massive dents and paint removed in quantity. (She has never owned a phone with a camera before and she took lots of pictures - lol)

Her car, which was parked directly in the middle of all these cars which were massively damaged by the hailstormstorm has twenty two little tiny, barely the depth of a the thickness of a playing card Ace, almost completely invisible dents that I doubt that the insurance agent will be able to see in bright sunlight and no other damage at all.
NONE!!  No damage, while the other cars suffered massive damage, including severe dents from large hail.

There were already insurance agents on the scene, taking pictures of the damage in the parking lot, when she got back to the truck barn at UPS, last night, and asking where her car had been parked while the storm went through. All these people were pissed that her car was not damaged at all, as theirs were, because they all knew that she had left at the same time that they had left and yet her car was hardly touched, while two or more people are likely going to have to replace their cars, from severe storm damaeg. It looks like hers had a "shield"  around it of some sort. If Gabriel comes to me again, I may HAVE re-think some things, but there are not any scientific explanations for what has happened.

My only way of making sense of any of this is to assume that, as before, when I really need to be protected, Gabriel came to my aid and made my time here less troublesome.

Don't worry, I'm not going all Christian on you guys,  but there are too many things that have happened over my entire life to allow me the comfort of rejecting the existence of some force beyond what this simple world is capable of showing us in a set of personifications of things we can fully understand. Hail COP?   ... watching after my wife's car?   ...  bullshit!! 

Gabriel, again. That's what I see.

« Last Edit: June 03, 2009, 02:19:14 PM by DirtDawg »