Educational

Author Topic: Just one quick bitch ...  (Read 251548 times)

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
Re: Just one quick bitch ...
« Reply #8595 on: May 25, 2009, 12:31:03 PM »
^Not such a bright one are ya?  Quite funny that, with all your boasting bollocks about how your marvellous brain/potential/whatever is being wasted.

:plus:

Noticed that, eh?
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

TheoK

« Reply #8596 on: May 25, 2009, 12:31:56 PM »
A nigger born in Sweden is not Swedish. A Polish slut born in England isn't English. End of story.

LoL!

We have a more liberal definition of citizenship over on this side of the Atlantic. If you are born here, then you are naturally an American. If you are not a criminal, no matter where you were born, you can become an American if you choose.

Obviously, German scientists are exempt from even the most lax regulation, during war with Germany.

Niggers get Swedish citizenship - alas - when they are born here, but no one in their sound minds would consider them Swedish for real, of course.

TheoK

« Reply #8597 on: May 25, 2009, 12:32:58 PM »
Dumb dicks like you really should start getting a notch more creative with their way of insulting women.  First you chuck some misspelt Polish at me and now you call me a slut  :zoinks:  Gee, I'm so offended.

You are half Polish=subhuman.

I am pure Swedish=master race.

8)

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #8598 on: May 25, 2009, 12:36:02 PM »
A nigger born in Sweden is not Swedish. A Polish slut born in England isn't English. End of story.

LoL!

We have a more liberal definition of citizenship over on this side of the Atlantic. If you are born here, then you are naturally an American. If you are not a criminal, no matter where you were born, you can become an American if you choose.

Obviously, German scientists are exempt from even the most lax regulation, during war with Germany.

Niggers get Swedish citizenship - alas - when they are born here, but no one in their sound minds would consider them Swedish for real, of course.

If you represented Sweden, at large, I would not consider myself Swedish, either, no matter which Lapland high I claimed as my own.

Honestly, I would probably start a new country.

Oh, BTW, as an American patriot, I would consider anyone born within our borders as my own brethren.

I think if you were half a free man you would embrace your neighbors with courage, regardless of their color, etc.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2009, 12:40:23 PM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Blasted

« Reply #8599 on: May 25, 2009, 12:38:41 PM »
Dumb dicks like you really should start getting a notch more creative with their way of insulting women.  First you chuck some misspelt Polish at me and now you call me a slut  :zoinks:  Gee, I'm so offended.

8)

Sure, whatever helps you sleep better at night.  It's either that or shooting yourself in the head isn't it?  Although telling yourself ovver and over again that you're superior to everyone else doesn't make you any less of a failure I'm afraid  :zoinks:

TheoK

« Reply #8600 on: May 25, 2009, 12:39:53 PM »

8)

Sure, whatever helps you sleep better at night.  It's either that or shooting yourself in the head isn't it?  Although telling yourself ovver and over again that you're superior to everyone else doesn't make you any less of a failure I'm afraid  :zoinks:

Look at the map. Nordic=the purest of the pure. Poland=East Baltic/Mixed.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Blasted

« Reply #8601 on: May 25, 2009, 12:44:13 PM »
Meh, now look what you've done!  You turned this interesting interaction boring with your map gibberish!  Just when I was starting to have fun  :(

Back on ignore you go.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #8602 on: May 25, 2009, 12:47:59 PM »

He's always been a mapcunt.

... drippy, smelly one at that.

TheoK

« Reply #8603 on: May 25, 2009, 12:54:14 PM »
I love maps.  :zoinks: :toporly:

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #8604 on: May 25, 2009, 03:25:37 PM »

8)

Are you nuts?  How could you call a person who is Polish or half-Polish subhuman?

There are many people of Polish descent who are absolutely brilliant.

For example your idol and namesake, Theodore Kaczynski, was born to two second generation Polish-Americans, Theodore Richard Kaczynski and Wanda Dombek.  OK, he is probably psychotic, but he was brilliant, with an IQ of 167.

Nicholas Copernicus was also Polish and so was Marie Curie.

TheoK

« Reply #8605 on: May 25, 2009, 03:29:12 PM »

8)

Are you nuts?  How could you call a person who is Polish or half-Polish subhuman?

There are many people of Polish descent who are absolutely brilliant.

For example your idol and namesake, Theodore Kaczynski, was born to two second generation Polish-Americans, Theodore Richard Kaczynski and Wanda Dombek.  OK, he is probably psychotic, but he was brilliant, with an IQ of 167.

Nicholas Copernicus was also Polish and so was Marie Curie.

They are exceptions. The average Poles are subhumans. When the tea drinkers threatened Hitler with war when he wanted to regain German speaking parts of Poland, he said to them: "You fight for inferior races, while I fight for a better Europe."

TheoK

« Reply #8606 on: May 25, 2009, 03:35:29 PM »
Poland must be annexed by the coming Fourth Reich. :litigious: :hitler: :arrr:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #8607 on: May 25, 2009, 03:53:21 PM »
My parents earn about that sum as well. What's the big deal? Nothing is better than having 24 hours/day for yourself.

Except that you yourself admitted that you need a life.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #8608 on: May 25, 2009, 03:54:56 PM »
Why don't you go home to Poland? And the other bitch can stop speaking in riddles.  8)

Maybe if you'd had more brains...
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

TheoK

« Reply #8609 on: May 25, 2009, 03:55:53 PM »
I have  :asthing: ergo I don't always understand what people mean.