Educational

Author Topic: Just one quick bitch ...  (Read 249622 times)

Offline key Stats

• Frequent Poster
  • Unermuedlich Aufwiegelung
Re: Just one quick bitch ...
« Reply #8310 on: April 14, 2009, 03:20:23 PM »
doesn't sound like they were intent on robbing your car - unless they were complete imbeciles who couldn't quite figure the rock through window equation. Sorry it happened to you though.
"The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice. And because we fail to notice that we fail to notice, there is little we can do to change; until we notice how failing to notice shapes our thoughts and deeds." Ronald David Laing

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #8311 on: April 14, 2009, 05:26:19 PM »
I was thinking about some anger I have toward my mother... then turned on the TV and saw something very similar reflected in the family dynamics in the program that was playing.  Which was the delightful family sitcom Two and a Half Men.  If you've ever seen that show and know what the mother on it is like, you might understand why I suddenly feel that much worse.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline key Stats

• Frequent Poster
  • Unermuedlich Aufwiegelung
« Reply #8312 on: April 14, 2009, 05:27:22 PM »
Haven't had a TV for years *shrugs*
"The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice. And because we fail to notice that we fail to notice, there is little we can do to change; until we notice how failing to notice shapes our thoughts and deeds." Ronald David Laing

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #8313 on: April 14, 2009, 05:29:40 PM »
I was thinking about some anger I have toward my mother... then turned on the TV and saw something very similar reflected in the family dynamics in the program that was playing.  Which was the delightful family sitcom Two and a Half Men.  If you've ever seen that show and know what the mother on it is like, you might understand why I suddenly feel that much worse.

I haven't seen it enough to know what she's like.

What was your mother like?  Isn't she bipolar but had no clue about it while you were young?

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #8314 on: April 14, 2009, 06:19:16 PM »
I got a summons for jury duty today.

:bangbang:

Hoping they fucked up, I'm a 2 miles from the borderline for the county they summoned me for, but physically not a resident of that county.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #8315 on: April 14, 2009, 07:21:38 PM »
Tell them you don't trust the police and think they lie it worked for my wife
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #8316 on: April 14, 2009, 07:54:49 PM »
Tell them you don't trust the police and think they lie it worked for my wife

:lol:

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #8317 on: April 14, 2009, 09:04:38 PM »
I got a summons for jury duty today.

:bangbang:

Hoping they fucked up, I'm a 2 miles from the borderline for the county they summoned me for, but physically not a resident of that county.

If that doesn't work, you could tell them you have always dreamed of serving on a jury, but you have an autistic child who needs your constant care and nobody else can handle them.

That's what I told them and they took me off their list.

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #8318 on: April 14, 2009, 09:09:04 PM »
 :-\

I kinda want to serve on one too but they didn't even get as far as questioning me.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #8319 on: April 14, 2009, 10:48:08 PM »
One of my online friends betrayed me so I blocked her and removed her from my friends and her screen names.  >:(

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #8320 on: April 15, 2009, 05:29:20 AM »
is wondering when trigger11 is going to take me out on a date?

Trig is mostly a non-violent person. I doubt seriously that he would be the one to "take you out."

I wouldn't mind performing such a service, but, personally, I like dates too much to waste one in such a way. It would be quite a bit more reliable to help you choke on a carrot, than a date, anyway.

:evillaugh:
« Last Edit: April 15, 2009, 05:30:57 AM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #8321 on: April 15, 2009, 05:50:59 AM »

What was your mother like?  Isn't she bipolar but had no clue about it while you were young?

My Mother died on Christmas Day.

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #8322 on: April 15, 2009, 06:18:01 AM »

My Mother died on Christmas Day.

I know she did and I'm sorry.

My mother died six years ago and I still miss her.

I don't think it gets any easier.

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #8323 on: April 15, 2009, 06:49:46 AM »

The mom on two and a half men is an evil bitch, lol.

My mom knew she had mental health problems before but didn't call them bipolar.  Often she called them "Serissa," lol.  There are just so many things it's so crystal clear to me she shoudln't have done, and I see how they've embedded themselves into the way that I am, which lately has been extremely unhappy, and very angry.

The punchline is that a major stressor popped up after I made that post, I called my mother for support, but I was so unglued that a lot of the angry things I've been trying for months and months to not say to her came spilling out in the process, and now I think she and I are probably not on speaking terms.  To her/our credit, it was the most civilized apocalyptic fight we've ever had, and we did go a long time without one (for us).
« Last Edit: April 15, 2009, 06:51:19 AM by PMS Elle »
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

TheoK

« Reply #8324 on: April 15, 2009, 06:50:55 AM »
My stomach is upset of all that cognac yesterday. But I have no hangover at least.  :-\