Author Topic: Just one quick bitch ...  (Read 250917 times)

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Just one quick bitch ...
« Reply #8265 on: April 08, 2009, 05:14:49 AM »
Not a whole page of wimpering about the last eight jobs you fucked up or the possibility that you will never get laid, again.

No long drawn out histories of how your mother wanted you to keep your room spotless while she was fucking the neighborhood.

This is the same as "Post what are you thinking...", except that it should be about an annoyance or how you are going to prevent one.

... and try to make it funny or at least interesting.

I suddenly don't have 'quote' options anymore (haha)

so I typed in the quote brackets myself.

Not to interfere with what you are all talking about  :zoinks:  :eyelash: I don't doubt that it is heavy enough in it's own right..

My bitch is basically because I arrogantly believe that I have a decent mind and I'm bitching at the yarning voices (yarning might not be a word) that spew on me their tin foil hattery puke insults because I even fucking dare to question what is given for digestion in the screens and rags. It  imo just  obvious to the nonconformist - I am strongly left handed - right brained - possibly an aspie it seems.weird for me.   - gets to a point where one does actually 'get the point', or at least part of it, in this blah blah 'conspiracy fable' or memetic culture that has been blah blah incubated. I'm here to tell you there is ACTUALLY something in it..drama, but true.
that's not WHY I'm here trying to hang out - it's just part of me necessary to communicate - although it's now a demonised word - I am a 'conspiracy theorist'(edit-drama-soorry beer\hic soory) :hanged: :hahaha: :zoinks:

I can talk about that stuff all day apparently  :violin:  :asthing: :hahaha: ;D

I think you had one too many quotes, so I took it out in my quote.

You didn't need that extra "quote" before DirtDawg's quote, but don't worry, you aren't the only person to have trouble with that.

That whole "quote author=..." line quotes the original post and also gives a clickable link to it in the post where it is quoted.

What kind of "conspiracy theorist" are you?

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #8266 on: April 08, 2009, 05:16:29 AM »
My bitch is I sprained my ankle Monday when I fell off the bus.  It hurts.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #8267 on: April 08, 2009, 05:38:48 AM »
*Your friend may not have known it would upset you.  God only knows what they were thinking to say something like that.  They may have been challenging you, but they may have actually thought they were giving you a compliment.  (Yes, yes people CAN be that stupid!)
You are right on this, she meant it as a compliment! GA sorted it out because my friend was texting me on my phone and I was ignoring it. So she sent him a message to ask what was going on and he told her. I end up sending the message to her that I was upset by her comment but didn't know how to express it and so my default reaction is to not say anything.

Our friendship is ok but I will still be thinking about what happened for a while. Thanks all. :)

That really is a bitch. Have you sought medical treatment?
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #8268 on: April 08, 2009, 06:08:00 AM »

:(

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #8269 on: April 08, 2009, 06:47:04 AM »
people wo walk slowly in the crosswalk when i am late for something
Misunderstood.

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #8270 on: April 08, 2009, 07:19:50 AM »
I was having a shower today and was distracted thinking about something while I was washing my face with soap. I then blinked and got an eye full of soap in each eye and had them burning like a motherfucker for a few hours afterwards. They still sting a little and its been about 8 hours now.

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #8271 on: April 08, 2009, 09:23:52 AM »

Yes, I fell off the bus right in front of my house and I went straight to urgent care after it happened.

The doctor gave me an ankle brace and some pain medicine, told me to keep it iced and elevated, and told me it would be best if I stayed off it for the rest of the week and returned to work on Monday.  However, I'm concerned about whether they can get someone else on the bus who can handle my daughter.  She stayed home with me yesterday and I planned to send her to school on the bus without me today.  They had a great person lined up to substitute for me this morning but they didn't have a substitute for the afternoon lined up yet, so they didn't want to pick her up on the bus this morning since they did not know whether or not this unknown person could handle her.  Therefore, she is home with me again today.  I don't like her missing school like this, but my husband isn't here and I don't think I can possibly drive for 90 minutes in heavy traffic to take her to school myself, since it is my right ankle that is sprained.  It looks awful.  It is all bruised and swollen, even though I have kept putting ice packs on it just like I'm supposed to.

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • May the FORCE be with you...always!!!
« Reply #8272 on: April 08, 2009, 11:08:21 AM »

Yes, I fell off the bus right in front of my house and I went straight to urgent care after it happened.

The doctor gave me an ankle brace and some pain medicine, told me to keep it iced and elevated, and told me it would be best if I stayed off it for the rest of the week and returned to work on Monday.  However, I'm concerned about whether they can get someone else on the bus who can handle my daughter.  She stayed home with me yesterday and I planned to send her to school on the bus without me today.  They had a great person lined up to substitute for me this morning but they didn't have a substitute for the afternoon lined up yet, so they didn't want to pick her up on the bus this morning since they did not know whether or not this unknown person could handle her.  Therefore, she is home with me again today.  I don't like her missing school like this, but my husband isn't here and I don't think I can possibly drive for 90 minutes in heavy traffic to take her to school myself, since it is my right ankle that is sprained.  It looks awful.  It is all bruised and swollen, even though I have kept putting ice packs on it just like I'm supposed to.

That sucks! I have several times gone through severe sprains like this where I was put in either a walking cast or a large boot brace. Not fun! I hope you get better quickly!!! :hug:
Crazy, I'm halfway to crazy
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me
Tongue tied and tied to the tongue
Tongue tied and tied to the tongue
Oh, is life as bad as dreams
I guess that's just the way it seems

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #8273 on: April 08, 2009, 12:17:37 PM »

Are you OK?

I can remember stumbling around like a crip with a crutch after my last ankle "truama."

How the HELL did you fall off the bus!!??!???

nevermind, I had not read forward yet, when I posted the question.

Hope you're doing OK.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #8274 on: April 08, 2009, 12:20:58 PM »
Not a whole page of wimpering about the last eight jobs you fucked up or the possibility that you will never get laid, again.

No long drawn out histories of how your mother wanted you to keep your room spotless while she was fucking the neighborhood.

This is the same as "Post what are you thinking...", except that it should be about an annoyance or how you are going to prevent one.

Not to interfere with what you are all talking about  :zoinks:  :eyelash: I don't doubt that it is heavy enough in it's own right..

My bitch is basically because I arrogantly believe that I have a decent mind and I'm bitching at the yarning voices (yarning might not be a word) that spew on me their tin foil hattery puke insults because I even fucking dare to question what is given for digestion in the screens and rags. It  imo just  obvious to the nonconformist - I am strongly left handed - right brained - possibly an aspie it seems.weird for me.   - gets to a point where one does actually 'get the point', or at least part of it, in this blah blah 'conspiracy fable' or memetic culture that has been blah blah incubated. I'm here to tell you there is ACTUALLY something in it..drama, but true.
that's not WHY I'm here trying to hang out - it's just part of me necessary to communicate - although it's now a demonised word - I am a 'conspiracy theorist'(edit-drama-soorry beer\hic soory) :hanged: :hahaha: :zoinks:

I think you had one too many quotes, so I took it out in my quote.

You didn't need that extra "quote" before DirtDawg's quote, but don't worry, you aren't the only person to have trouble with that.

That whole "quote author=..." line quotes the original post and also gives a clickable link to it in the post where it is quoted.

What kind of "conspiracy theorist" are you?

OH, yes we MUST know this IMMEDIATELY!!

:lol:
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #8275 on: April 08, 2009, 12:25:20 PM »

OK, so go ahead and bitch.

*issues key Stats a proper fucking license to bitch at any length*
« Last Edit: April 08, 2009, 12:27:37 PM by DirtDawg »

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #8276 on: April 08, 2009, 12:31:20 PM »
I am only going to bitch about those I work with, who can NOT, that is CAN NOT fucking read!!

I had to salvage one hundred sixty something miscellaneous DVDs from the "return to sender" BIN, because some moron who can not read directions, processed these brand new DVDs to go back to Fox. These were the replacements that this idiot had processed. The replacements were destined for our shelves, for our customers. The ones they left on the shelves were the defective ones which were supposed to be sent back to FOX!!

:hair:

I showed everyone I could find how this was wrong and confirmed at many stages that this mistake needed to be fixed. I ducked out before the back-slappers came around.

:hide:
« Last Edit: April 08, 2009, 12:35:11 PM by DirtDawg »

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #8277 on: April 08, 2009, 12:36:24 PM »
HOW the fuck is it that anyone past the age of four-ish can not read simple English instructions!!!

(I know who did this - she is in her thirties and pretends to be smart - I don't exactly hate her, now, but this mistake is really beyond my comprehension!)
« Last Edit: April 08, 2009, 12:39:02 PM by DirtDawg »

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #8278 on: April 08, 2009, 12:38:04 PM »

HOW the fuck is it that anyone past the age of four-ish can not read simple English instructions!!!

Because they don't care and don't bother.  That has always been a bitch anywhere I have worked
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #8279 on: April 08, 2009, 12:44:07 PM »

Because they don't care and don't bother.  That has always been a bitch anywhere I have worked

...   so, those people do NOT deserve to have a job with people who are trying to make money using the simple desires of our customers.

Our customers want shit that works and they only come to our store because WE SUPPOSEDLY KNOW WHAT THE FUCK WE ARE DOING!!!

Why the fuck else would a customer pay more, except to find better council or products or advice? Our fucking DVDs are the same as Walmart's, but we claim to have a more informed staff. We can not keep going with this ruse if these fucking idiots who can NOT read directions are running our company.