Author Topic: Just one quick bitch ...  (Read 250340 times)

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • May the FORCE be with you...always!!!
Re: Just one quick bitch ...
« Reply #8220 on: April 03, 2009, 11:43:15 AM »
I wanna be a postwhore!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: April 03, 2009, 02:16:07 PM by Trigger11 »
Crazy, I'm halfway to crazy
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me
Tongue tied and tied to the tongue
Tongue tied and tied to the tongue
Oh, is life as bad as dreams
I guess that's just the way it seems

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #8221 on: April 03, 2009, 12:37:15 PM »
I feel dizzy.  :grrr:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #8222 on: April 03, 2009, 12:41:52 PM »
I wann be a postwhore!!!!!!!!!!!!

So post more and leave the whores aside.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #8223 on: April 03, 2009, 12:56:02 PM »
I'm sore as hell.

CORRECTION:
Yesterday I said the the climb to the top of our building was eighteen feet, but today, I carried a measuring tape up with me, because I was suspicious that the guy who told me, whatever has a smaller dick than he claims, what ever, whatever ...

It is twenty four feet straight up, ninety degrees to the pull of gravity, to the top of our building. Today I counted carefully. I went up that fucking ladder nineteen times (yes, it's an odd number - I had to get off the clock to stay out of overtime and I left someone else in charge of security when I left with the worker atop the building and the upper door open.  I am not worried, because I left it in the charge of one of the other asd/obsessive peolpe who works there. There are three of us that are easily Dx'able with a layman's set of skills in this area.)

So, I am sore as hell. My hands are fine, my recently broken bone is a little pissed off at me, my hip is stronger than it has been in a few months (I may have to include climbing that fucking ladder as an exercise), my back is good, my legs are good.

It ismy feet that are complaining. Part of it is simple over-exertion, but part of it is wearing moccasins does little to protect my hard working feet from my excessive weight when asked to suspend that weight upon a one inch re-bar step, many times over.

My feet are complaining.

(BTW, one of the other guys gave away my age to the guy who started that stupid conversation about age. he now will not meet my eyes -I have control of eye contact, generally, but he won't even try.  WTF - I should NOT have tried to lie to the guy and talk about grey hair being common in my family. I should have punked him, immediately, by showing I was six years older from the beginning.)

I fucking lied to a complete stranger, in a way.
I should have made him feel inadequate from the beginning, instead of putting it off.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2009, 12:59:55 PM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #8224 on: April 03, 2009, 01:08:21 PM »
Yes, I can fucking lie like a rug, especially when doing so seems to NOT hurt someone and the truth would.

:hide:

He was a hard-working family man, who still had a job. I was NOT going to ridicule him!

Construction work can have a heavy toll on your body. 

I know. One of the other guys made my benevolence totally unsustainable, though.

They wanted something, I suppose and used this to watch him wriggle.

I hate this. that HVAC worker is as strong as I am and I would consider him a collegue, but now I have guilt for being strong.

I hate this!

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #8225 on: April 03, 2009, 01:40:17 PM »
You did what you did to be kind.  It's not like you set out to embarrass him, so he needs to understand this and get over it.  So what if you are six years older than him?  It's no big deal.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #8226 on: April 03, 2009, 02:11:51 PM »
I know - he's a stranger and I will probably not see him again, but I still feel shitty for having given in to a WANT to save him from his silly comments to me.

I honestly don't like to hurt people who are not trying to hurt me.

:'(

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #8227 on: April 03, 2009, 02:16:16 PM »
I understand.  Neither do I.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #8228 on: April 03, 2009, 04:59:10 PM »
It just happens. Even when I try HARD to NOT do it.

TheoK

« Reply #8229 on: April 03, 2009, 05:00:55 PM »

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #8230 on: April 03, 2009, 06:05:29 PM »
If you meant that as a prescription for me to not care about other people, it won't work. I can't take those at all.

I get too hyper when I use that. The last time I had that medication in my bloodstream, I tore up an emergency room, rather properly, ripped the cabinets off the walls,  threw one of the cabinets through the two way observation glass, bent the gurney into a kind of "U" shape and tried to put it down the sink. That was when the next shot hit me in the back. It was Haloperidol. Of course, I was not fazed, so they hit me again and again, the third hit of Haloperidol went into my neck and I went to sleep.

Twenty minutes later, I awoke even more pissed off than before, but I was leathered down firmly to a hospital bed that was stronger than I was. My doc told me that so much of that particular antipsychotic, I should have slept for twelve to sixteen hours, but they had not yet counter-acted the valium. It was still fucking me up. He realised this and helped me with another drug, but they still made me stay overnight.

It was NOT cool!

TheoK

« Reply #8231 on: April 03, 2009, 06:06:18 PM »
I get 100 of them from my shrink every second month.  :zoinks:

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #8232 on: April 03, 2009, 06:08:08 PM »
I get 100 of them from my shrink every second month.  :zoinks:

We are not alike.

TheoK

« Reply #8233 on: April 03, 2009, 06:09:10 PM »
I take two and chew them and within 30-60 minutes I sleep like a baby.  :P

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #8234 on: April 03, 2009, 06:12:40 PM »
My strong-brewed Costa Rican blend coffee does the same for me.

NO, it is not because you once tried to make me feel bad for drinking Ethiopian coffee that I have switched. It is because I now have an old business associate/"friend" who lives in Costa Rica.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2009, 06:15:31 PM by DirtDawg »