Author Topic: Just one quick bitch ...  (Read 249605 times)

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
Re: Just one quick bitch ...
« Reply #8205 on: March 31, 2009, 06:08:18 AM »
:laugh: I don't think so, I've been dressing in my best attempt at business casual. And granted, I don't have the world's best fashion sense, but I don't think I'm that bad.

That's probably enough and I agree with what Alex said - that guy is into your bod. You can ignore what the buttfucker says, as not everyone likes those ridiculous Swedish models he will only ever wish to jack his soiled loaf to. There is something attractive to the opposite sex in everyone.
(Hell, I'm not the greatest example, but I even had the hots for Melissa Ethridge at one time - talk about unattainable!)

As far as the coat thing *baffled*  I can only think that he is one of those horrid caring types who wants to "do everything"  for you and MUST care for all the people around him/her.  If the rest of the Florida folk are similar to the south Texas folk I knew, they probably wear sub-zero parkas when the temperatures reach the fifties in Fahrenheit and it was his way to show he cared for you.

Run AWAY! Don't look back!!

BTW, have you told him that you grew up in an igloo?
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #8206 on: March 31, 2009, 09:11:40 AM »
Work is too fucking slow
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • May the FORCE be with you...always!!!
« Reply #8207 on: March 31, 2009, 01:23:16 PM »
My neighbours are bizarre. Today the guy across the street intercepted me and told me that people were worried about me, because it was cold out and I never wore a coat. He had all these plans to get me a coat if I couldn't afford one. He seemed kind of jumpy and not quite all there. It's only been below freezing for maybe two or three nights this past winter, and that was months ago, and I rarely go out at night anyway.

I don't get it.

NT behaviour - they act like if they cared, because that's what "expected" from them.
Wrong.  He lusts after Pyraxis and wanted a way to break the ice.  Male behavior- he's acting like he cares because he wants to make sweet sweet love to her.

(Honestly, that's the most likely thing that makes any sense whatsoever.)

You know us all too well! :P
Crazy, I'm halfway to crazy
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me
Tongue tied and tied to the tongue
Tongue tied and tied to the tongue
Oh, is life as bad as dreams
I guess that's just the way it seems

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #8208 on: March 31, 2009, 01:49:36 PM »
:laugh: I don't think so, I've been dressing in my best attempt at business casual. And granted, I don't have the world's best fashion sense, but I don't think I'm that bad.

...BTW, have you told him that you grew up in an igloo?

:LMAO:

:plus:

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #8209 on: March 31, 2009, 07:44:58 PM »
Men are predictable idiots.
Fixed.

I think I like it better my way. If I'm going to generalize, I may as well generalize to the whole world instead of being prejudiced about my generalizations.  :P
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #8210 on: April 02, 2009, 05:25:24 AM »
Men are predictable idiots.
Fixed.

I think I like it better my way. If I'm going to generalize, I may as well generalize to the whole world instead of being prejudiced about my generalizations.  :P
Yeah, but "people suck" is depressing cynicism, whereas "men suck" is just a politically correct prejudicial statement.   :zoinks:
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #8211 on: April 02, 2009, 05:25:49 AM »
My neighbours are bizarre. Today the guy across the street intercepted me and told me that people were worried about me, because it was cold out and I never wore a coat. He had all these plans to get me a coat if I couldn't afford one. He seemed kind of jumpy and not quite all there. It's only been below freezing for maybe two or three nights this past winter, and that was months ago, and I rarely go out at night anyway.

I don't get it.

NT behaviour - they act like if they cared, because that's what "expected" from them.
Wrong.  He lusts after Pyraxis and wanted a way to break the ice.  Male behavior- he's acting like he cares because he wants to make sweet sweet love to her.

(Honestly, that's the most likely thing that makes any sense whatsoever.)

You know us all too well! :P
I agree.   :laugh:
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #8212 on: April 02, 2009, 05:51:14 AM »
Yeah, but "people suck" is depressing cynicism, whereas "men suck" is just a politically correct prejudicial statement.   :zoinks:

Yeah, because it's my lifelong dream to be politically correct.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #8213 on: April 02, 2009, 03:47:22 PM »
I only have one bitch (Mark your calenders, folks) ...

I was charged with management security duties today. It's not cool! (we have been fucked by service workers from third party's many times, who went up and down, carrying out massive amounts of our so-cool hardware things and dropping them off the roof - LoL  only to come back later and pick them all up)

The guy from the agency that maintains our HVAC system came today and he needs access to our roof for about three days while he "tunes up"  our enormous air conditioning system, at work. The only manager-on-duty chose to put me in charge of keeping tabs on him.

I was the "donkey they pinned the tail on"  who had to make sure that the store was secure, while this guy went up and down the eighteen-foot high, ninety degree to gravity's pull ladder, made of steel bars too small for my shoes to deal with, while he went hither and yon to make our breathing air shit up to par.

I went up (not so bad going up - I am an athlete - I can do UP!!)(but the DOWN was like a flaming lance into my soul.) and down that fucking ladder too many times!!!!

So, that's my bitch. I am punked by gravity and my little lack of vestibular ability, when I am already over stimmed.

I am not sure how many -teen times I went up and down that fucking ladder, but I earned my pay, today.

BITCH!!!

« Last Edit: April 02, 2009, 03:53:15 PM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #8214 on: April 02, 2009, 04:43:05 PM »
Those mounted steel ladders suck.   18 feet supprised they didin't have you tie off OSHA is nuts on that stuff here

George Bernard Shaw

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #8215 on: April 02, 2009, 04:53:53 PM »
Those mounted steel ladders suck.   18 feet supprised they didin't have you tie off OSHA is nuts on that stuff here

It is a cage with steps. I think that the corporate entity managed to get away from security belts, like we have to use with the self-mobile, powered hydraulic lifts (called Big Joe - LoL), by making  a  cage for us to climb in, all the way to the roof. If we fall from the ladder steps, it will take a long time to make it to the concrete, we will hit many slowing objects along the way and our injuries would most likely be insignificant, when compared, on average, to a fall from an uncaged ladder.

:police:

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #8216 on: April 02, 2009, 05:18:39 PM »
Climbing down ladders is much tougher for me than climbing up them as well, but for me it's my knee.  I tripped over a piece of wood in our tiny back yard and fell shortly after my husband and I got married and it has been kind of tricky ever since.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #8217 on: April 02, 2009, 05:36:09 PM »
Climbing down ladders is much tougher for me than climbing up them as well, but for me it's my knee.  I tripped over a piece of wood in our tiny back yard and fell shortly after my husband and I got married and it has been kind of tricky ever since.

Good thing your knees only come into heavy play at extremes in certain rooms, eh?

My knees are good, but I now have a dodgy hip joint. It seems fine most of the time, but when I least expect it, the fucking thing jumps out of place and I cringe.

Unfortunately cringing does little to help, but I still do it out of sheer pain, embarrassment to be so feeble, hope that switching the direction of gravity will help me get it back into place quickly and the need for a slight pause while I try to bring the other hip to the forefront.

Interestingly, the guy who was working on the roof system today gave me an inadvertent compliment. He had worse trouble getting to where his work was than I did. He told me that you "young guys are all frisky, zipping up and down like that, but just wait 'til you get to be MY age."

I found that he was forty eight, and I am five years older.  (Obviously, he has had a rough life and I have been blessed with stamina beyond my years.)

I did NOT tell him I was five years older after he made that comment. (he was trashed!) I instead posed that grey hair was common in my family.

:lol:

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #8218 on: April 02, 2009, 05:37:19 PM »
Yes, I can fucking lie like a rug, especially when doing so seems to NOT hurt someone and the truth would.

:hide:

He was a hard-working family man, who still had a job. I was NOT going to ridicule him!
« Last Edit: April 02, 2009, 05:41:13 PM by DirtDawg »

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #8219 on: April 03, 2009, 04:48:53 AM »
Yes, I can fucking lie like a rug, especially when doing so seems to NOT hurt someone and the truth would.

:hide:

He was a hard-working family man, who still had a job. I was NOT going to ridicule him!

Construction work can have a heavy toll on your body. 

George Bernard Shaw