Author Topic: Just one quick bitch ...  (Read 250519 times)

Offline Leto729

• The God Emperor of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
Re: Just one quick bitch ...
« Reply #8145 on: March 23, 2009, 11:44:35 AM »
Blizzard coming.
Guardian of the Empire

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #8146 on: March 23, 2009, 01:48:05 PM »
The guys, heroically, stayed late on Friday night and re-set our entire display of over one hundred eighty televisions. Old models went away to the sell-as-is area, brand new models made it to the one hundred twenty foot, triple tiered wall of flatscreen displays.

Only problem is that the GM (everyone's boss - 'Kay?) said that it looked like it was done by a bunch of drunks. He insisted that the entire line of televisions be straight across the top and straight across the bottom. Any differences in size of televisions goes in the middle of the display wall.

I went in at six thirty this morning and fixed it all - well, I had three guys to actually do what was necessary to get it looking awesome. I was, for once, the brains of the operation - LoL!  NO, I mean really, FUCKING LoL!

A year ago, I would have been up there on the lift, dragging these enormous televisions down and re-adjusting all the mounting brackets to make them sit properly. Today, I told them all HOW to do it and I am only slightly sore from "looking UP."

So, even though I am bitching about being a tool, I was not the lowest tool, today.  My overall plan for the television display was set in motion while I slept (well, probably not, since the chance of finding me sleeping is fairly unlikely, but I lifted not a single finger to see my Re-Set plan go forward - I only had to perfect the results, for once).  This is a combination bitch and chest pounding session.

Excuse me, please.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2009, 01:50:53 PM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #8147 on: March 23, 2009, 04:57:27 PM »
Being a strong, independent woman who does not need a man to complete her does not preclude me from really really really missing sex.

Maybe you need another woman to complete you? Or complete some I2 members wet dreams.  :evillaugh:
Eh.  I need more free time so I can start actively looking again, or I need someone to build me a sexbot.

I saw a video for some version of these. All the girl has to do is lay there with her legs spread. These things could make us men useless someday.

THAT'S NOT TRUE.!!!        Someone's gotta pay the bills..
So it'll make guys useless for strong, independent women like me.   :green:
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #8148 on: March 23, 2009, 06:09:55 PM »
Sore from squeezing in tight places all day
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

TheoK

« Reply #8149 on: March 23, 2009, 06:11:44 PM »
I had some shit in a tonsil, and of course I couldn't resist fucking around with a teaspoon in it. Now it feels infected.  :GA:

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #8150 on: March 23, 2009, 06:20:30 PM »
Being a strong, independent woman who does not need a man to complete her does not preclude me from really really really missing sex.

Maybe you need another woman to complete you? Or complete some I2 members wet dreams.  :evillaugh:
Eh.  I need more free time so I can start actively looking again, or I need someone to build me a sexbot.

I saw a video for some version of these. All the girl has to do is lay there with her legs spread. These things could make us men useless someday.

But would it be fun to please the robot? And just laying there, legs spread? So boring...
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #8151 on: March 24, 2009, 06:24:44 AM »

But would it be fun to please the robot? And just laying there, legs spread? So boring...
Sounds more relaxing than anything else.

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • May the FORCE be with you...always!!!
« Reply #8152 on: March 24, 2009, 07:14:26 AM »

What's sad is that it was a guy who invented these machines. What was he thinking?
Crazy, I'm halfway to crazy
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me
Tongue tied and tied to the tongue
Tongue tied and tied to the tongue
Oh, is life as bad as dreams
I guess that's just the way it seems

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #8153 on: March 24, 2009, 07:31:23 AM »

What's sad is that it was a guy who invented these machines. What was he thinking?

Probably read too much Schopenhouer.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #8154 on: March 24, 2009, 07:49:00 AM »

"I haven't slept it two weeks and I can barely walk- this sounds better in theory than in practice" ?

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #8155 on: March 24, 2009, 08:34:42 AM »
Put my and in a rat glue trap yesterday and stepped in a couple yuck sticky sticky sticky
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline driftingblizzard

• Nuclear Prince of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • I have Aspergers, what's your excuse?
« Reply #8156 on: March 24, 2009, 09:23:06 AM »

"I haven't slept it two weeks and I can barely walk- this sounds better in theory than in practice" ?

You got off easy, it could have ended like this couple:

http://www.theweeklyvice.com/2009/03/couples-experimentation-with-homemade.html
Feeling neutral is very normal.

Offline WolFish

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #8157 on: March 24, 2009, 09:29:52 AM »
Effing family that says they want a visit and then don't have time for you...

Partners so caught up in their own drama that they forget they have a partner, not an emotional punching bag

"Interview" processes that last four months.

Being considered expendable because you are not: 1) young  2) responsible for a family  3) not proficient with social skills

Being given drugs instead of treatment because you are expendable
Mark Twain: “Never argue with a [troll], onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.”

#Dancewithgarygopher

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #8158 on: March 24, 2009, 10:35:52 AM »
Glad to see you're back.

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #8159 on: March 24, 2009, 06:37:48 PM »
Partners so caught up in their own drama that they forget they have a partner, not an emotional punching bag

Contested in the spirit of Intensity - that's only one side of the story. Go bitch about me somewhere else, unless you don't care if it's answered.

You knew perfectly well I was getting pissed off and kept pushing me, even after saying you would back off. What information would have been worth that much patience?
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.