Educational

Author Topic: Just one quick bitch ...  (Read 249923 times)

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
Re: Just one quick bitch ...
« Reply #8115 on: March 18, 2009, 07:40:14 PM »
My foster son got suspended for playing hacky sac in the hall with just 5 minutes to the end of the day for two days
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #8116 on: March 19, 2009, 02:57:57 PM »
people who fucking assume shit about me
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #8117 on: March 19, 2009, 05:50:38 PM »
Oh noes the internet is fucked up here connecting and disconnecting

George Bernard Shaw

TheoK

« Reply #8118 on: March 20, 2009, 05:21:56 AM »
people who fucking assume shit about me

Mmm...shit!  :zoinks:

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #8119 on: March 20, 2009, 05:33:44 AM »
 :laugh: i was in a cranky mood yesterday :P
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • May the FORCE be with you...always!!!
« Reply #8120 on: March 20, 2009, 07:16:56 AM »
My foster son got suspended for playing hacky sac in the hall with just 5 minutes to the end of the day for two days

That's bullshit! What kind of lesson does the kid learn by being suspended and away from school. The last week of Middle School, my homeroom teacher heard my hand lightly smack the table next to my friend's hand and assumed I hit him. She called me to the front of the room and asked me why I hit the other kid. I said I did not hit him and she said I did. So I said she should ask the other kid, or any of the kids sitting around us if I hit him, and she refused, because she already knew I hit him. She said she was sending me to th eoffice. At this point I was flustered and probably had one of my earlier aspie moments, I said, "This is stupid!" To which see replied, "Did you call me stupid?" Of course, I said, "No! I said this is stupid!" She continues on about how I called her stupid, refused to allow anybody else to verify my claim that I did not, and added this to the charge of hitting another kid, sending me to the office.

Well, the vice principal was disgusted with me and would not listen to any of my arguments or allow any other students to talk on my behalf. He gave me in-school suspension for the last three days of Middle School and I was forced to spend each day rewriting the student code of conduct. To this day, I am still pissed about this.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2009, 08:12:41 AM by Trigger11 »
Crazy, I'm halfway to crazy
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me
Tongue tied and tied to the tongue
Oh, is life as bad as dreams
I guess that's just the way it seems

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #8121 on: March 20, 2009, 07:37:40 AM »

That's bullshit! What kind of lesson does the kid learn by being suspended and away from school. Th elast week of Middle School, my homeroom teacher heard my hand lightly smack the table next to my friend's hand and assumed I hit him. She called me to the front of the room and asked me why I hit the other kid. I said I did not hit him and she said I did. So I said she should ask the other kid, or any of the kids sitting around us if I hit him, and she refused, because she already knew I hit him. She said she was sending me to th eoffice. At this point I was flustered and probably had one of my earlier aspie moments, I said, "This is stupid!" To which see replied, "Did you call me stupid?" Of course, I said, "No! I said this is stupid!" She continues on about how I called her stupid, refused to allow anybody else to verify my claim that I did not, and added this to the charge of hitting another kid, sending me to the office.

Well, the vice principal was disgusted with me and would not listen to any of my arguments or allow any other students to talk on my behalf. He gave me in-school suspension for the last three days of Middle School and I was forced to spend each day rewriting the student code of conduct. To this day, I am still pissed about this.

I can't blame you, that fucking bitch. I'd be too.

God forbid if I recall all my bad school time memories... It'd be good fuel for having a psychotic rage.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2009, 07:42:25 AM by Nexus »
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #8122 on: March 20, 2009, 08:07:47 AM »
It can be nurtured, though. Like I said somewhere a couple weeks ago, I make a shitty gardener, but I'm trying to learn.

I'm getting old and need glasses to use the comp!!

I read  this as...

It can be nurtured, though. Like I said somewhere a couple weeks ago, I make a slutty gardener, but I'm trying to learn.

:asthing:

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #8123 on: March 20, 2009, 08:53:50 AM »

That's bullshit! What kind of lesson does the kid learn by being suspended and away from school. The last week of Middle School, my homeroom teacher heard my hand lightly smack the table next to my friend's hand and assumed I hit him. She called me to the front of the room and asked me why I hit the other kid. I said I did not hit him and she said I did. So I said she should ask the other kid, or any of the kids sitting around us if I hit him, and she refused, because she already knew I hit him. She said she was sending me to th eoffice. At this point I was flustered and probably had one of my earlier aspie moments, I said, "This is stupid!" To which see replied, "Did you call me stupid?" Of course, I said, "No! I said this is stupid!" She continues on about how I called her stupid, refused to allow anybody else to verify my claim that I did not, and added this to the charge of hitting another kid, sending me to the office.

I felt the same way so I took him out to breakfast this morning  :laugh:

George Bernard Shaw

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • May the FORCE be with you...always!!!
« Reply #8124 on: March 20, 2009, 08:55:42 AM »

:plus:

Good for you!
Crazy, I'm halfway to crazy
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me
Oh, is life as bad as dreams
I guess that's just the way it seems

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #8125 on: March 20, 2009, 12:07:03 PM »

Good move, Parts. This is YOUR chance. I would hate it if I fucked up MY chance.

Helping him find a place to be "his own version of normal"  is the best help anyone can offer.

:plus:

*wants to get personal about a long lost/just found one other who has made his presence feel important, but changes the subject, instead.*

Maybe you should burn stuff, together.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #8126 on: March 20, 2009, 12:54:32 PM »

And a  :plus: from me too.

Great to change such lousy threatment of a school into something good.

I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline driftingblizzard

• Nuclear Prince of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • I have Aspergers, what's your excuse?
« Reply #8127 on: March 20, 2009, 02:16:18 PM »
:laugh: i was in a cranky mood yesterday :P

I could tell.
Feeling neutral is very normal.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #8128 on: March 20, 2009, 02:56:56 PM »

Maybe you should burn stuff, together.

We already do :laugh:

George Bernard Shaw

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #8129 on: March 20, 2009, 05:30:08 PM »
I'm getting old and need glasses to use the comp!!

I read  this as...

It can be nurtured, though. Like I said somewhere a couple weeks ago, I make a slutty gardener, but I'm trying to learn.

:asthing:

:laugh: Projection, perhaps?
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.