Educational

Author Topic: Just one quick bitch ...  (Read 249847 times)

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
Re: Just one quick bitch ...
« Reply #7860 on: February 09, 2009, 08:59:43 PM »
The energy is following Dunc to the Drivel, and it's not a kind I want to share.

:( I2.

What's wrong, don't you want to talk about how much we should all hate jews and niggers and spics and dune coons and defile women for their femininity and get fucked up on drugs and not trust any government and glorify civil and war criminals and be BRAVE, either?

I am having a crisis of faith in this place.

Not really sure where to go next.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2009, 09:09:27 PM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #7861 on: February 09, 2009, 09:24:50 PM »
So am I. And I don't know where to go either.

The only other remotely interesting AS forum to me is Gestalt, and I doubt it. I've skimmed the place before and I doubt it would hold me.

I may end up transitioning entirely onto sites with a creative focus, like the writing forum Hatrack or the one I'm trying to start. I just can't get into the mundane details of the lives of people I already know. And drama's good for the challenge, but there's shit for drama around here any more.

Is there anywhere pulling you?
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #7862 on: February 09, 2009, 09:43:48 PM »
i only have this place and the chaos as far as aspie sites go, then again i can hardly keep up with the two. posting apathy.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

TheoK

« Reply #7863 on: February 09, 2009, 09:48:04 PM »
I think MillaPillaMoominilla and I should become admins of DV and make that place the coolest and BRAVEST Aspie site on the whole fucking Intershite.  8)

TheoK

« Reply #7864 on: February 09, 2009, 09:51:44 PM »
I just took some tramadol again.  8)

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #7865 on: February 09, 2009, 11:31:35 PM »
I think MillaPillaMoominilla and I should become admins of DV and make that place the coolest and BRAVEST Aspie site on the whole fucking Intershite.  8)

:indeed: :agreed: :clap:
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #7866 on: February 09, 2009, 11:45:34 PM »
So am I. And I don't know where to go either.

The only other remotely interesting AS forum to me is Gestalt, and I doubt it. I've skimmed the place before and I doubt it would hold me.

I may end up transitioning entirely onto sites with a creative focus, like the writing forum Hatrack or the one I'm trying to start. I just can't get into the mundane details of the lives of people I already know. And drama's good for the challenge, but there's shit for drama around here any more.

Is there anywhere pulling you?

Audio and fractals, mostly. Of interest to me - I've come into online contact with one of the original creators of the Apophysis program recently. I have learned a lot from his group. Probably did not notice I quit posting fractals, but I am somewhat humbled in this area, of late.

... but I've been writing a great deal lately, too. Nothing interesting, just re-compiling the journals I made, years past, during my several bouts with escapism - taking out the harsh references to the most scary parts and the sex to make them a little more kid-friendly. I promised my son he could read them when he got older and he has been showing interest since last fall.
As I look back over them though they are extremely harsh accounts of a man lost and getting into far more trouble than he bargained for. I don't intend to hide the originals forever - some of my best poetry is hidden within those pages - but I feel that they need some toning down to his level of maturity.
My journals are pretty fucking explicit and my descriptions of some of the rough things that I saw are quite detailed, dark and likely disturbing to a pubescent mind.
For instance, I need to rewrite parts of one of them using more funny language about the farting donkeys that we rode across the mountains and how their backbones hurt your ass, instead of dwelling over almost a hundred pages about an Indian family's daughter being taken by a pack of coyotes and the community's ensuing four day chase and slaughter of the entire pack.

Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #7867 on: February 10, 2009, 01:49:32 PM »
Webpages keep taking 20-60 seconds to load tonight.  The problem's the same on Firefox and IE, and the speeds on my torrents are just fractions of a KB/s.  I should get a better ISP (I'm with BT Yahoo!), but I'm afraid of being stuck with dialup while it gets transferred to another company, especially if they cock it up and it takes weeks.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #7868 on: February 10, 2009, 04:21:47 PM »
The energy is following Dunc to the Drivel, and it's not a kind I want to share.

Eh? ???
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #7869 on: February 10, 2009, 04:24:08 PM »

What's wrong, don't you want to talk about how much we should all hate jews and niggers and spics and dune coons and defile women for their femininity and get fucked up on drugs and not trust any government and glorify civil and war criminals and be BRAVE, either?

I am having a crisis of faith in this place.

Not really sure where to go next.

Sometimes it gets a bit slow but it's a cyclic thing, usually. It comes and goes.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #7870 on: February 10, 2009, 07:25:55 PM »
Eh? ???

Translation: Pyraxis is feeling bored and discouraged by the latest trends at I2.

Here's hoping the cycle moves on soon.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

TheoK

« Reply #7871 on: February 10, 2009, 07:39:42 PM »
We had something called Damnedvillage, which could have been a new start, but people didn't care a shit about it.

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #7872 on: February 10, 2009, 08:55:05 PM »
That is not true. I cared quite a bit about it, as may have been evident by the kinds of things I posted about there.

However, it drowned in its own drama, mostly thanks to Gaara.

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #7873 on: February 10, 2009, 09:11:42 PM »
Audio and fractals, mostly. (...) slaughter of the entire pack.

That was what I wanted to know. Thank you.

There are a lot of things I want to say. About how I write fantasy because (among other reasons) there isn't much interesting to write about in my real life; but that that may be about as true as your journals not being interesting. About how I wish somebody would resist the knee-jerk response of "Have some confidence! Of course you're interesting!" long enough to acknowledge that passionate writing is nothing without skill and experience. About how I set out to live enough to find things worth writing about, and still worry that it hasn't been near adequate.

None of this quite captures what's in my head, but it's the best I can do tonight.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #7874 on: February 11, 2009, 02:32:39 AM »
sickness sucks
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw