Educational

Author Topic: Just one quick bitch ...  (Read 252151 times)

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
Re: Just one quick bitch ...
« Reply #7845 on: February 08, 2009, 05:21:54 PM »
Yeh, see, I'm well aware of this, but good luck trying to convince any "nice" person that is it so. Being kind or whatever is so close to their egos that they can't fathom how their so-called good intentions go wrong.

I thought I could subvert the whole thing into a non-issue by just honestly declaring myself to be manipulative. After all, honesty is on the list of "good" things, isn't it? But it's misunderstood.

There are a lot of fucking stupid people in the world.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #7846 on: February 09, 2009, 02:23:48 AM »

No, start before you get there and you'll finish sooner.

My bf just took a shower and I hate working with all that moist in the air. He was in it at the time I made the previous post in this thread.

Since you don't want to "talk"  about sex, maybe you should have just ripped the curtain down and sucked his cock. That would keep you from talking and as we know from our illustrious second to last president Clinton, sucking cock is NOT sex. That horrible cleaning would have been set aside also.

:D

Moisture may not be negotiable, however.

Okay I'm maybe being stupid but you know I had an ex who was extremely into it and he begged me to have it and tried to push me to have it and pressured me so the last thing I need is another guy asking for it and then thinking he doesn't care about me and sex is all he cares about.
Maybe I am still not over my first bf since it still effects me when a guy asks for sex which is my bf so that was why I was attempting to pay him to not talk about it because I didn't want to hear it. Thank god I didn't give in on my ex. when he beg for it. I just got mad at him instead.  :violin:

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #7847 on: February 09, 2009, 02:56:57 AM »
OK, I like your reaction to my silly suggestion. In retrospect, I felt a little crass dragging something personal out of another thread and making a joke about it at your expense, but you held up well. I did not intend that joke as a test, but your response could certainly be considered a win for you. It shows huge growth on your part, once again, and it shows that a great deal of your previous sensitivity has turned towards productive thought.

:clap:

I can't really add anything serious to your dilemma with sex, but my first impression is that you simply did not "click" with your other BF and that he was just really glad to finally be getting steady pussy and totally blew it by pressuring you. His loss.

You still have not found the right one - the bf that makes you want to have lots of sex with HIM. That's what I think, but also a middle ground must be met between each ones appetite for sex when two people are in a couple relationship. This inability to find a middle ground is the basis for many three way relationships.
Thinking that the sex is more important than the rest of you (talking about your old BF) is a mistake in many cases, though.  Don't allow yourself to fall into that line of thinking, which some of your comments are leading to.

It is good that you are not allowing yourself to be pressured into having sex. That is just one more step on the path to more severe abuses.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2009, 02:59:14 AM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #7848 on: February 09, 2009, 04:06:14 AM »

My bf just took a shower and I hate working with all that moist in the air. He was in it at the time I made the previous post in this thread.

Since you don't want to "talk"  about sex, maybe you should have just ripped the curtain down and sucked his cock. That would keep you from talking and as we know from our illustrious second to last president Clinton, sucking cock is NOT sex. That horrible cleaning would have been set aside also.

Okay I'm maybe being stupid but you know I had an ex who was extremely into it and he begged me to have it and tried to push me to have it and pressured me so the last thing I need is another guy asking for it and then thinking he doesn't care about me and sex is all he cares about.
Maybe I am still not over my first bf since it still effects me when a guy asks for sex which is my bf so that was why I was attempting to pay him to not talk about it because I didn't want to hear it. Thank god I didn't give in on my ex. when he beg for it. I just got mad at him instead.  :violin:

What is it that you'd like out of a relationship, and what attracted you to your current and your ex?
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #7849 on: February 09, 2009, 05:08:00 AM »
i am always cleaning and the mess is always there. fucksake. :(

Maybe you're cleaning the wrong bits.  :P

when i get to another bit the first bit is already messy again :zombiefuck:
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #7850 on: February 09, 2009, 09:42:03 AM »

What is it that you'd like out of a relationship, and what attracted you to your current and your ex?

My ex played me a fiddle and I dumped him. Sure he seemed nice. We both had something in common, video games and bullied in our childhoods and outcasts. He seemed aspie like and didn't mind what I watched and what video games he played with me. But I fell for some of his BS and his mind games and he used me. Plus he complained a lot about life such as "it was retarded you have to pay to live" "it was retarded you have to pay to eat" "it's retarded you have to work to live." He was basically a big kid and I felt like his mother instead of a gf. He mostly wanted a mother anyway. He wanted someone to be his meal ticket and that's what I was.

My current bf doesn't expect me to change and be a normal woman and he likes me the way I am and likes me for me. He used to be over affectionate and he used to tickle me and I hated it and used to ask for sex all the time but he backed off, same with the lot of affection. Too much touch overwhelms me. Now he asks for sex sometimes. He has a hand so he can use it or have a wet dream. He doesn't mind my B&J and my child like interests. He doesn't act like I'm retarded like my last bf did (not the ex I'm talking about). I gave him a book to read on AS when we first met and it helped him understand me better. Then he had me read a book he bought about dyslexia which is what he has so his spelling isn't very good. I help him with his spelling when he asks me to spell a word.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #7851 on: February 09, 2009, 10:07:08 AM »
book about dyslexia. :LMAO:
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #7852 on: February 09, 2009, 11:33:32 AM »
There are plenty of books out there on it. Even look online such as amazon.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #7853 on: February 09, 2009, 11:48:32 AM »
book about dyslexia. :LMAO:

You mean, bok about dylexia. :P
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline ford_prefects_kid

• Rookie (be kind to me)
« Reply #7854 on: February 09, 2009, 12:55:09 PM »
Wonder if anyone bothers to release dyslexia books on audio tape...

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #7855 on: February 09, 2009, 12:57:32 PM »
I would but I always miss half of what they say. :P
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #7856 on: February 09, 2009, 02:00:21 PM »
it should be read by a dyslexic person hahaha
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

TheoK

« Reply #7857 on: February 09, 2009, 05:50:46 PM »
I got drunk and fell asleep. And I ate the pizza slice that I'd thought to have for lunch tomorrow.  :-\

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #7858 on: February 09, 2009, 06:41:54 PM »
I got drunk and fell asleep. And I ate the pizza slice that I'd thought to have for lunch tomorrow.  :-\
Lol, ditto. I slept all of today.

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #7859 on: February 09, 2009, 08:40:55 PM »
The energy is following Dunc to the Drivel, and it's not a kind I want to share.

:( I2.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.