Author Topic: Just one quick bitch ...  (Read 252233 times)

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Just one quick bitch ...
« Reply #7800 on: February 04, 2009, 09:22:09 PM »
truth that when I'm stressed, I bite my cuticles.  And I'm very, very stressed right now. 

Wanna talk about it?
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #7801 on: February 04, 2009, 09:26:57 PM »
My quick bitch is that next Wednesday the weather forecast is for 39C. It is the day I have to go for orientation week at uni.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #7802 on: February 05, 2009, 08:53:47 AM »
Where I was supposed to work did not receive it's building inspection so no work now til Monday they sure know how to fuck up a schedule
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #7803 on: February 05, 2009, 09:00:12 AM »

Sounds to me like they went to the back of the line and all scheduled work in their interest is on hold, awaiting their compliance with the law.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #7804 on: February 05, 2009, 09:07:00 AM »

Sounds to me like they went to the back of the line and all scheduled work in their interest is on hold, awaiting their compliance with the law.

Some special order plumbing thing didn't arrive when you cancel inspections at the last minute yes you are put to the back of the line

George Bernard Shaw

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #7805 on: February 05, 2009, 06:32:44 PM »
I know my son is stressed over everything that happened last night, but he went into his room and very quietly, hardly making any noise at all, trashed the place.
I don't mean like a regular "almost ten year" old would do. He had everything out!

He has an eight foot by eight foot bookcase, that is completely full of books, CDs, magazines and special stuff, like his favorite dragons except for the top shelf, which is games, puzzles and various shit. All the shit was scattered all over the room, his clothes were out of the closet, all over the room, his toybox, trading cards, legos, crayons, drawing markers - all over the room. I mean like almost every fucking thing was out!

I "almost went nuts"  all over his ass when I discovered it.
but, I caught my breath and asked what he was doing. He just said that he wanted to see some of his things. I asked about his clothes. He said that he wanted to choose what to wear to school tomorrow, but his closet is empty, he has ALL of his clothes out.

It doesn't make sense for me to punish him or suspend privileges or anything for this horrible mess. I think it was a kind of wacked out stim or something. I am going to help him pick it all up, starting with the cloths and the books, but he's going to do most of it. That will be as close to punishment as I feel is necessary.
I certainly can't let "Mommy"  see this.
 :hahaha:
(me)(just about everything)
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #7806 on: February 05, 2009, 08:40:47 PM »
Why can't she see it?  Would his Mommy freak out and punish him for the mess?

I think that it was probably a reaction to the stress and I did the same thing you are doing when my daughter trashed her room in a similar way, except that I took everything breakable out of there for a while until she stopped doing it.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #7807 on: February 05, 2009, 09:29:27 PM »

I think that it was probably a reaction to the stress and I did the same thing you are doing when my daughter trashed her room in a similar way, except that I took everything breakable out of there for a while until she stopped doing it.

Well, yeah. I think she would have freaked out a bit too much and gone on a rampage. I think that would have been really bad for him. She has little tolerance for a messy house and even gets upset when spills happen sometimes. One of my chants for the longest time, was "we don't cry over spilled milk we don't cry over spilled milk we don't cry over spilled milk." 
I guess I'm an asshole, sometimes. As good of a mommy as she, is there are times when she becomes quite fed up with living in a house with three unpredictable spectrumites. She is really careful to keep me from allowing the kids' difficulties to become an excuse for "bad behavior"  and I agree with this, but there are times when her definition of bad behavior is kind of close to  "I could not help doing something I did not know I was doing."  She doesn't really understand that. Never will.

It's not really clean in there yet, but I helped hm focus and got the books, markers, crayons, CDs and clothes put away. The Magneto construction things and legos are all thrown together with all of his little bugs, cars and dinosaurs and his 3D skeleton puzzles are all mixed up. It will have to do for now. They both went to bed very late last night and again tonight it was a little late, but he's out now. He fell asleep almost instantly when I finally got him to "stop moving."

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #7808 on: February 06, 2009, 04:09:08 AM »
Feel sick today and hardly slept

George Bernard Shaw

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #7809 on: February 06, 2009, 06:12:53 AM »
Now I burnt my hand on my apparently non microwaveable  coffee cup :grrr:

George Bernard Shaw

Offline punkdrew

• News Box Feature
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • TURN UP THE SIGNAL-WIPE OUT THE NOISE
« Reply #7810 on: February 06, 2009, 06:34:31 AM »
partners that take advantage of your struggles with communication to start fights with you about god knows what and then blame you for starting said fight with their agenda, which they never make clear enough that you can make any argument.

(yeah. it made my head spin too)

been there, did that, waited as patiently as possible for the spinning to stop.
Alex179: Everything that is living is dying.   It will stop dying when it is dead.
"Earth is the cradle of Humanity. But one cannot live in a cradle forever."--Konstantin Tsiolkovsky
The law is the law. Rules are rules. God is God. A is A. Black is black. I want my baby back.

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #7811 on: February 06, 2009, 07:13:30 AM »
partners that take advantage of your struggles with communication to start fights with you about god knows what and then blame you for starting said fight with their agenda, which they never make clear enough that you can make any argument.

(yeah. it made my head spin too)
I'm not even sure it's always deliberate when people do that- sometimes I honestly think it's generated by stupidity, not manipulation.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #7812 on: February 06, 2009, 10:13:15 AM »
I'm ill. I have a sore throat and my joints hurt. :(
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #7813 on: February 06, 2009, 02:26:20 PM »

Well, yeah. I think she would have freaked out a bit too much and gone on a rampage. I think that would have been really bad for him. She has little tolerance for a messy house and even gets upset when spills happen sometimes. One of my chants for the longest time, was "we don't cry over spilled milk we don't cry over spilled milk we don't cry over spilled milk." 
I guess I'm an asshole, sometimes. As good of a mommy as she, is there are times when she becomes quite fed up with living in a house with three unpredictable spectrumites. She is really careful to keep me from allowing the kids' difficulties to become an excuse for "bad behavior"  and I agree with this, but there are times when her definition of bad behavior is kind of close to  "I could not help doing something I did not know I was doing."  She doesn't really understand that. Never will.

It's not really clean in there yet, but I helped hm focus and got the books, markers, crayons, CDs and clothes put away. The Magneto construction things and legos are all thrown together with all of his little bugs, cars and dinosaurs and his 3D skeleton puzzles are all mixed up. It will have to do for now. They both went to bed very late last night and again tonight it was a little late, but he's out now. He fell asleep almost instantly when I finally got him to "stop moving."

That's too bad that she can't understand the difference between deliberate "bad behavior" and the kinds of issues that often accompany being on the spectrum, but it's good that she is so good in other ways that offset that.  My husband tends to overreact to things like spilled milk as well, maybe because things like that didn't happen to him. 

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #7814 on: February 06, 2009, 02:31:09 PM »
I'm ill. I have a sore throat and my joints hurt. :(

I'm sorry.  I wonder if the aching joints are caused by your immune system fighting off the sore throat.  I used to get them when I took echinacea to fight off a cold.

My quick bitch is that a swollen lymph node just under my right jaw is making it ache.  I must be fighting something off as well. 

One of the kids on the bus yesterday afternoon had a fever of 101 and was out of school today.