Educational

Author Topic: Just one quick bitch ...  (Read 250988 times)

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
Re: Just one quick bitch ...
« Reply #7785 on: January 31, 2009, 01:15:17 PM »
I washed my daughter's hair three times just now - at midnight!!

I heard her stirring, felt her stirring, more like. I had my headphones on, music blasting ...

She used a whole container of Strawberry Lip Balm on her hair. She said that it says it will protect from winter damage. She didn't want anything bad to happen to her hair. That shit is basically petroleum jelly with some sweet flavoring added. I don't think I got it all, but she is a bit too distraught to go on or do any more washing for now.
At least it was not silly putty or something like that, then you would have had to cut it out...

It was suggested to us by our psyche team that we use this therapeutic/rehabilitative product to give my daughter some relief from her tactile problems. We acquired about twelve ounces of this in varying grades and used it every day. A few days go by and she discovers that it makes perfect incuse impressions of what ever she presses into it. No problem, more fun!
After a few months, she had the idea to make an impression of her hair.

It was really bad! I managed to get it out without cutting, though. I used a can of freeze spray, which I normally use to diagnose intermittently failing electronic circuits by exposing them to thermal shock. It froze it and I was able to chip the stuff away from her hair with minimal damage.
That was about three years ago.
Whoa - I am kind of surprised you didn't confiscate it a bit sooner tbh, lol. Well at least you sorted I guess, rather ingeniously too.

I persuaded my cousin when I was about 8 to put some silly putty in his hair (I like to watch people do things before doing them myself ) and the result was not pretty lol...

WTF!

Hell no.  I didn't confiscate it. We still use it , although it's only on a "Whenever She Wants It"  basis these days.

I try not to take things away from my kids, except for short-lived, disciplinary reasons to help them develop a respect for some things.

I know, an evil father is me.  I would honestly have them make their own mistakes, but do so in a circumstance where I can come to their rescue, if necessary.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #7786 on: January 31, 2009, 01:37:19 PM »
I washed my daughter's hair three times just now - at midnight!!

I heard her stirring, felt her stirring, more like. I had my headphones on, music blasting ...

She used a whole container of Strawberry Lip Balm on her hair. She said that it says it will protect from winter damage. She didn't want anything bad to happen to her hair. That shit is basically petroleum jelly with some sweet flavoring added. I don't think I got it all, but she is a bit too distraught to go on or do any more washing for now.
At least it was not silly putty or something like that, then you would have had to cut it out...

It was suggested to us by our psyche team that we use this therapeutic/rehabilitative product to give my daughter some relief from her tactile problems. We acquired about twelve ounces of this in varying grades and used it every day. A few days go by and she discovers that it makes perfect incuse impressions of what ever she presses into it. No problem, more fun!
After a few months, she had the idea to make an impression of her hair.

It was really bad! I managed to get it out without cutting, though. I used a can of freeze spray, which I normally use to diagnose intermittently failing electronic circuits by exposing them to thermal shock. It froze it and I was able to chip the stuff away from her hair with minimal damage.
That was about three years ago.
Whoa - I am kind of surprised you didn't confiscate it a bit sooner tbh, lol. Well at least you sorted I guess, rather ingeniously too.

I persuaded my cousin when I was about 8 to put some silly putty in his hair (I like to watch people do things before doing them myself ) and the result was not pretty lol...

WTF!

Hell no.  I didn't confiscate it. We still use it , although it's only on a "Whenever She Wants It"  basis these days.

I try not to take things away from my kids, except for short-lived, disciplinary reasons to help them develop a respect for some things.

I know, an evil father is me.  I would honestly have them make their own mistakes, but do so in a circumstance where I can come to their rescue, if necessary.
My parents I guess are quite a bit more disciplinarian then you are. After the silly putty incident, we didn't have any around for perhaps ever (though its novelty had worn off after that point).

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #7787 on: January 31, 2009, 10:50:42 PM »
I took something like Silly Putty away from my daughter after she ruined several pieces of her clothes with it, not that there was very much of it left anyway.

It was this clear gelatinous substance with an embedded dinosaur, and after it dried on her clothes, it never came out, no matter how long I soaked them.

Offline WolFish

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #7788 on: February 01, 2009, 01:50:16 AM »
partners that take advantage of your struggles with communication to start fights with you about god knows what and then blame you for starting said fight with their agenda, which they never make clear enough that you can make any argument.

(yeah. it made my head spin too)
Mark Twain: “Never argue with a [troll], onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.”

#Dancewithgarygopher

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #7789 on: February 01, 2009, 02:13:19 AM »
Excuse me?  :P

Do you want to take this public? Cause I'll meet you there, if you do.

But otherwise, I think you're full of shit, and as unable to accept your own fallibility as I am.

That is my bitch. Those, including myself, who cannot accept fallibility.  :P
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #7790 on: February 02, 2009, 08:42:18 PM »
wireless mouse contacts are  dirty so it stops working every few minutes
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #7791 on: February 03, 2009, 03:06:46 AM »
Excuse me?  :P

Do you want to take this public? Cause I'll meet you there, if you do.

But otherwise, I think you're full of shit, and as unable to accept your own fallibility as I am.

That is my bitch. Those, including myself, who cannot accept fallibility.  :P

Can the make-up sex afterwards be public too?
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

TheoK

« Reply #7792 on: February 03, 2009, 06:33:04 AM »
The neighbour's fucking kid is driving his fucking moped up and down the road, but they'd sure as hell complain if I made a little bomb and blew up.  :grrr:

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #7793 on: February 03, 2009, 07:31:04 AM »
Can the make-up sex afterwards be public too?

Too late...
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #7794 on: February 03, 2009, 08:11:13 AM »

Awwwww... Shit!
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #7795 on: February 03, 2009, 01:38:55 PM »
My connection is running like shit at the moment, and some sites are taking minutes to load.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Pissgai

• King of The Damned
  • Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • Button Pusher
« Reply #7796 on: February 03, 2009, 01:55:04 PM »
My connection is running like shit at the moment, and some sites are taking minutes to load.

So has mine. Probably due to the weather 'round 'ere.

Are you with Virgin Media, by any chance?
I'm here to fuck you up. :P

Member of the Triumvirate.

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #7797 on: February 03, 2009, 01:57:19 PM »

So has mine. Probably due to the weather 'round 'ere.

Are you with Virgin Media, by any chance?

No, BT.

Offline Pissgai

• King of The Damned
  • Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • Button Pusher
« Reply #7798 on: February 03, 2009, 02:03:21 PM »
What's your broadband service pack? 4mb? 10? 20? 50?
I'm here to fuck you up. :P

Member of the Triumvirate.

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #7799 on: February 03, 2009, 03:05:14 PM »
8Mb