Author Topic: Just one quick bitch ...  (Read 249802 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: Just one quick bitch ...
« Reply #7575 on: December 30, 2008, 04:34:15 PM »
No, I meant which headmaster?

My son's.

Off with his head - then he will not be a headmaster anymore! :arrr:

:laugh: :plus:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #7576 on: December 31, 2008, 05:08:20 PM »

wrong!

wrong!!

WRONG!!!!

this can not be!!!

it's an elsewise find!!!
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

duncvis

« Reply #7577 on: January 01, 2009, 06:10:26 AM »
I bought a jump starter yesterday and the fucking thing does not appear to be charging up, after being plugged in over 18 hours. :tantrum:

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #7578 on: January 01, 2009, 05:07:40 PM »

I want to say to everyone who read anything I posted in the past twenty four hours, that I regret being such a cunt about one simple thing.

this thing is awful and I have yet to deal with it properly. After some coffee, rest, coffee, exercise, coffee, alcohol, fun, I have calmed myself. I think I now know what to do.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #7579 on: January 01, 2009, 05:13:39 PM »
* Pyraxis finishes googling thermionics anyway  :P
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline enronh

• Intensity's Bicycle Repairman
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #7580 on: January 02, 2009, 03:54:26 AM »

I want to say to everyone who read anything I posted in the past twenty four hours, that I regret being such a cunt about one simple thing.

this thing is awful and I have yet to deal with it properly. After some coffee, rest, coffee, exercise, coffee, alcohol, fun, I have calmed myself. I think I now know what to do.

Was it the moral dilemma about the camera you found?

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #7581 on: January 02, 2009, 07:56:56 AM »
Yes.
Anchored to some of my deepest loves and most forceful efforts, I find contradiction and in my longest pursuits, I find contraindications in a kind of crystalline form that causes my moral chisel to turn false as I try for clean breaks along the lines of reason.

I asked nature for one hundred days without "drama"  - I got that and more, but this next has come on a little too suddenly and a little too roughly. It has taken me back to the time I struggled with the decision to abandon photography as a way of life. Every time I think I've found the place for a clean break, my chisel hits false, leaving sharp edges and "crumbs."

:GA:
« Last Edit: January 02, 2009, 07:59:31 AM by DirtDawg »

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #7582 on: January 02, 2009, 11:39:31 AM »
Peerguardian 2 isn't getting along with the rest of my apps.  If Peerguardian 2 has been running for a while, I start getting 'out of buffer space' or 'socket error: connection refused'  errors with IDLE 1.2 and Firefox starts refusing to load pages into new tabs.  The problems clear up as soon as I quit Peerguardian 2.  If I restart PG 2, the problem immediately reappears.  I've just turned off logging and cleared the log database, so I'll see it that solves the issue.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #7583 on: January 02, 2009, 11:53:51 AM »
Missing  $30 from my locked truck and the keys were not where I left them either :grrr:
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #7584 on: January 02, 2009, 01:14:45 PM »

That sucks, Parts!

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #7585 on: January 02, 2009, 01:24:51 PM »
Missing  $30 from my locked truck and the keys were not where I left them either :grrr:

>:(

I wonder if it could be the same person who took your medicine?

Offline enronh

• Intensity's Bicycle Repairman
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #7586 on: January 02, 2009, 02:43:52 PM »
Yes.
Anchored to some of my deepest loves and most forceful efforts, I find contradiction and in my longest pursuits, I find contraindications in a kind of crystalline form that causes my moral chisel to turn false as I try for clean breaks along the lines of reason.

I asked nature for one hundred days without "drama"  - I got that and more, but this next has come on a little too suddenly and a little too roughly. It has taken me back to the time I struggled with the decision to abandon photography as a way of life. Every time I think I've found the place for a clean break, my chisel hits false, leaving sharp edges and "crumbs."

:GA:

Agh right. C'est la vie.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #7587 on: January 02, 2009, 03:37:26 PM »
Fucking bella donna drops.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #7588 on: January 03, 2009, 08:54:01 PM »
Bloodied my knee falling on the ice and it stings >:(
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline punkdrew

• News Box Feature
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • TURN UP THE SIGNAL-WIPE OUT THE NOISE
« Reply #7589 on: January 03, 2009, 08:59:48 PM »
Just one? Fuck me, I need a six-pack. How about I was told to pick up three boxes, only there were actually six, so I had to make two trips? How about you call an office and ask the receptionist and s/he tells you one thing and then you call later and a different receptionist gives you a completely different answer? How about you make an appointment with a specific person and you get there to find out a) they don't make appointments on Mondays and b) the person you were told was there isn't? None of which ANYONE told you on the phone.

Gaah. I can has beer now.  :beergrin:
Alex179: Everything that is living is dying.   It will stop dying when it is dead.
"Earth is the cradle of Humanity. But one cannot live in a cradle forever."--Konstantin Tsiolkovsky
The law is the law. Rules are rules. God is God. A is A. Black is black. I want my baby back.