Author Topic: Just one quick bitch ...  (Read 250068 times)

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
Re: Just one quick bitch ...
« Reply #6885 on: October 05, 2008, 01:43:20 PM »
Nope, more of a body-demand than a mouth thirst, actually.
I've always drunk four or five times what others drink. Part of me, it is. I only drink extremely pure, prepared water or distilled water (since my twenties) in quantity, so don't worry. I won't have kidney stones like nearly a fifth of the population of the Ohio River watershed. I never drink the tap water.

Don't get me wrong, I can't drink alcohol, much.
You can die from drinking too much water.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/lifeandstyle/2008/jun/04/women.familyandrelationships
Two years ago, Susie's obsession with drinking water triggered a heart attack, and she died at the age of 49.

Heard all about it. Doesn't apply to me in that way.

I'm not a little twitch, though. I'm two hundred pounds (I've lost sixty pounds- :woohoo:) or ninety plus kilograms of highly active (hyper, if you must) maleness.

BTW, I just had a complete physical examination, two weeks ago, by my GP, including an extensive blood work-up. I am perfectly healthy. If I was abusing myself in any way, my blood would show it.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2008, 02:17:50 PM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #6886 on: October 05, 2008, 09:11:32 PM »
I went to the beach today, which is about 30 minutes away by car, and I needed to pee by the time I'd arrived, but there weren't any toilets and it was too busy and exposed to urinate in public, so I had to hold it in until I got home.  I hate that there's such a lack of public toilets and a public urination taboo; I eat a lot of fruit and veg and drink plenty of water, so I urinate quite frequently, and it makes outings stressful and unenjoyable when I'm constantly struggling with a full bladder.

You could always take a large enough plastic bottle around in your car and piss in that, if you dont want people looking, put a blanket over your lap. Obviously you would be doing this in the car.

Offline Tesla

• The Dark Horse of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I'm Tesla, and I'm getting sick and tired.
    • My cafepress store
« Reply #6887 on: October 05, 2008, 10:16:56 PM »
What about a petrol station?  Don't they have public bathrooms?  I've occasionally bought a pack of gum, or a drink, just to use the restroom at a service center.

The bottle idea isn't bad. Just don't throw a trucker bomb.

http://www.roadsideamerica.com/rant/pee.html
I came to this world with nothing
and I leave with nothing but love,
everything else is just borrowed.

Fuck it, we'll do it live.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #6888 on: October 06, 2008, 12:11:54 AM »
Tired. :yawn:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #6889 on: October 06, 2008, 02:41:21 AM »
What about a petrol station?  Don't they have public bathrooms?  I've occasionally bought a pack of gum, or a drink, just to use the restroom at a service center.

The bottle idea isn't bad. Just don't throw a trucker bomb.

http://www.roadsideamerica.com/rant/pee.html

That's several kinds of wrong all rolled together.

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #6890 on: October 06, 2008, 03:07:08 AM »
Mum's fucked up her laptop once again, and I have to fix it.  This time, she upgraded Firefox and now it won't run.  I checked the firewall settings, uninstalled it, reinstalled it, uninstalled it, reinstalled an older version and uninstalled her outdated anti-virus, but it still won't run.  I've got her using IE for now, until I figure out what's wrong.

You could always take a large enough plastic bottle around in your car and piss in that, if you dont want people looking, put a blanket over your lap. Obviously you would be doing this in the car.

If I was going on trips by myself, I'd do that, but I'm not too keen on peeing in a bottle in the company of my mum and her partner.

Not the petrol stations around here; you only get public bathrooms at the large service stations on certain motorways that have a lot of long-distance traffic.  Usually we're going on a trip to the beach or a park or something to walk the dog; often I piss in the bushes, but it's not always private enough for that.  We're rarely gone for more than a few hours, so it's not a critical issue; just something irritating and stressful that makes me less inclined to go out to places, since I know I'm probably going to be uncomfortable for most of it.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6891 on: October 06, 2008, 05:13:50 AM »
Most of the convenience stops that sell petrol here also sell food items. It is illegal in many states to sell food items and not provide public facilities for sanitation, which include restrooms.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2008, 05:59:22 AM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • May the FORCE be with you...always!!!
« Reply #6892 on: October 06, 2008, 08:10:12 AM »
 :hair:

To the Pressure Washer for slicing a big gash in the heel of my left hand yesterday. They should put a warning on these things.
Crazy, I'm halfway to crazy
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me
Tongue tied and tied to the tongue
Tongue tied and tied to the tongue
Oh, is life as bad as dreams
I guess that's just the way it seems

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6893 on: October 06, 2008, 08:24:47 AM »

I think they do.
I saw a gruesome thing happen to a kid while I was waiting in line at a car wash once, involving a stupid mom, small muddy feet and a high pressure spray nozzle.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6894 on: October 06, 2008, 08:26:37 AM »

<unrelated>

I sometimes hate Adobe!

Where's the fuck off option?

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #6895 on: October 06, 2008, 08:27:54 AM »
They have injection hazard warning on them most of the time but with all the stupid labels they put on things they usually get ignored
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #6896 on: October 06, 2008, 09:04:42 AM »

I think they do.
I saw a gruesome thing happen to a kid while I was waiting in line at a car wash once, involving a stupid mom, small muddy feet and a high pressure spray nozzle.

What happened?
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6897 on: October 06, 2008, 09:30:57 AM »

It could have been much worse, but the stupid mom, rinsing her kid's feet off, got the nozzle too close and removed about a two inch by one inch swatch of skin from the child's instep.

The child screaming and trying to get away from her, while she continued beyond reason to control the kid by slinging it around by an arm, not yet aware of what she had done, while three bystanders were yelling at her was kind of gruesome.

The depth of betrayed trust in the kid's eyes, I saw for many years and I have recognised that betrayal clearly in the eyes of other people from that day on. It was kind of disturbing, not so much that some random kid was injured, but the crystallizing of that emotion in my mind in its pure, intrinsic form was more than I could take without some preparation.
Actors can not imitate this expression, accurately.

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #6898 on: October 06, 2008, 10:00:23 AM »
Facebook sums me up:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #6899 on: October 06, 2008, 11:53:52 AM »

<unrelated>

I sometimes hate Adobe!

Where's the fuck off option?

I think you need to hack the registry to get rid of that. I *think* there is a tool to change the registry from a GUI (Revo Unistaller or CCleaner, maybe?) but I can't remember which one.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein