Educational

Author Topic: Just one quick bitch ...  (Read 249577 times)

Blasted

Re: Just one quick bitch ...
« Reply #6855 on: October 02, 2008, 01:28:03 PM »
« Last Edit: January 11, 2010, 07:39:46 AM by Bint »

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #6856 on: October 02, 2008, 01:50:25 PM »
It didn't even last twenty four fucking hours!

:grrr:

Does shit like that happen a lot around where you live?
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #6857 on: October 02, 2008, 02:12:05 PM »
I hate my fucking way of screwing each human interaction i bloody have.  i hate the fact that i cannot mantain a relationship, a friendhsip!! I hate most of all my stupid fucker cunt self.  I am a stupid, moronic, fake, bitchy cunt.  everyone senses it in the end.only me the fucker cannot see tht it wont work! All my plansdreams when Im going to end up in the gutter anyway cause tis genes.  he was a sad druggy, alcoholic fuck so what do they expect of me?! I have no interests I have no sense of self, i dont even know who i bloody am.  Therefore i am crawling into a cave right now VIVA LA HERMIT!! :violin:

What ever happened, I hope you heal quickly.

Keep in touch from your cave.

:hug:
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6858 on: October 02, 2008, 02:18:27 PM »
It didn't even last twenty four fucking hours!

:grrr:

Does shit like that happen a lot around where you live?

Actually this kind of shit is fairly new in this area. About five years ago, when we were still renting this house out and living in our big house (which we had to sell), the people who lived here never even locked their doors.

A couple of years ago they busted a ring of "dog-nappers" who were going around taking people's small (often pure bred) dogs.
They popped a guy who was stalking the school bus stops where the teens are picked up. No telling what could have happened if he hadn't been caught with some stolen things in his car.
About three weeks ago, my neighbor's car was egged, severely. I counted over two dozen hits on his car. That's not just a few kids driving by with an attitude. That was an attack.
Another neighbor had a can of gasoline stolen out of his garage a few days ago and someone else had a weed whacker stolen.
That's just the shit I've heard about.

It's gotten fucked up and I have a feeling it might ALL (or at least most of it) be because a couple of shitheads, rather than the whole town going to hell.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2008, 02:22:21 PM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6859 on: October 02, 2008, 02:25:18 PM »
I hate my fucking way of screwing each human interaction i bloody have.  i hate the fact that i cannot mantain a relationship, a friendhsip!! I hate most of all my stupid fucker cunt self.  I am a stupid, moronic, fake, bitchy cunt.  everyone senses it in the end.only me the fucker cannot see tht it wont work! All my plansdreams when Im going to end up in the gutter anyway cause tis genes.  he was a sad druggy, alcoholic fuck so what do they expect of me?! I have no interests I have no sense of self, i dont even know who i bloody am.  Therefore i am crawling into a cave right now VIVA LA HERMIT!! :violin:

What ever happened, I hope you heal quickly.

Keep in touch from your cave.

:agreed:

and for what it's worth, i don't think you're crap at all, hon.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6860 on: October 02, 2008, 02:26:35 PM »
dawg, i don't know which post to quote, so i'll just say that what you've experienced sickens me, too.  it's just a symptom of the overall couldn't-give-a-fuck attitude, which leads to so much of the fucking shite in this world.

wankers.  i hope their genitals drop off.   :grrr:

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #6861 on: October 02, 2008, 02:38:32 PM »
Dog-nappers deserve to be nailed to trees by their kneecaps.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • May the FORCE be with you...always!!!
« Reply #6862 on: October 02, 2008, 02:41:49 PM »
I live near where Michael Vick and his cronies were running the Dog Fighting scheme. People around here actually support him. Every time I see one of his jerseys it makes me sick.
Crazy, I'm halfway to crazy
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me
Tongue tied and tied to the tongue
Tongue tied and tied to the tongue
Oh, is life as bad as dreams
I guess that's just the way it seems

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6863 on: October 02, 2008, 02:47:43 PM »
dawg, i don't know which post to quote, so i'll just say that what you've experienced sickens me, too.  it's just a symptom of the overall couldn't-give-a-fuck attitude, which leads to so much of the fucking shite in this world.

I don't have much "faith in humanity" left to lose, personally, but I'm beginning to be grateful for what little forbearance the assholes have shown me so far. Won't be long before I go out and I'll be surprised that things are still standing, instead of surprised that some crapshite has happened.

On a positive note, my daughter came home in decent shape with a ramped up notion of the idea I planted in her head this morning - that we can do a little work and maybe "Blackie" will be made into better spider.
She asks me (in that twisty-foot coy-girl way), "Is a scorpion better than a spider?" :eyelash:

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6864 on: October 02, 2008, 02:48:37 PM »
:laugh:

groovy chick, your daughter - i like her style.   :thumbup:

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6865 on: October 02, 2008, 02:50:36 PM »
Dog-nappers deserve to be nailed to trees by their kneecaps.

... naked, with doggie treats shoved up their asses, in BIG dog country.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6866 on: October 02, 2008, 03:00:38 PM »
:laugh:

groovy chick, your daughter - i like her style.   :thumbup:

Yep, she's a strong one.

My son on the other hand has blocked the entire incident from his mind, completely ignores any discussion of fixing it or making a scorpion and retreated to his books once again.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #6867 on: October 02, 2008, 03:05:06 PM »
Had someone I was giving work to for the first time because I felt bad for him do a no call no show this morning.  Not even an excuse on the machine after I left just no word.  To think his gf having a baby and he doesn't have a job
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

ozymandias

« Reply #6868 on: October 02, 2008, 04:17:44 PM »

My sentiments almost exactly, except I hope their genitals get RIPPED OFF!  :grrr:

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #6869 on: October 04, 2008, 07:18:52 PM »
Fucking building inspectors and there schedules wish I could work those hours
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw