Educational

Author Topic: Just one quick bitch ...  (Read 249834 times)

ozymandias

Re: Just one quick bitch ...
« Reply #6690 on: September 11, 2008, 09:09:13 PM »
I have never had someone ejaculate on my face.

Er, dude, seriously,  wrong thread man.  You, uh, need to seriously get laid soon, for you are clearly showing symptoms of serious lack of nookie.   :zoinks:

GalileoAce

« Reply #6691 on: September 11, 2008, 09:13:57 PM »
Er, dude, seriously,  wrong thread man.  You, uh, need to seriously get laid soon, for you are clearly showing symptoms of serious lack of nookie.   :zoinks:

I'm assuming this would only apply to someone who identifies as sexual?

Offline driftingblizzard

• Nuclear Prince of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • I have Aspergers, what's your excuse?
« Reply #6692 on: September 11, 2008, 09:41:34 PM »

Er, dude, seriously,  wrong thread man.  You, uh, need to seriously get laid soon, for you are clearly showing symptoms of serious lack of nookie.   :zoinks:

http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php/topic,5596.msg426798.html#msg426798

Fixed squared....
Feeling neutral is very normal.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #6693 on: September 11, 2008, 11:01:33 PM »
Ah damn it, Buffy-guy is once again either taking forever to reply, or was frightened off.  Either he's not as desperate as he seemed on his profile (which was 'only slightly, but non-negligably') or I'm bearing witness to a potential contributor to his singleness.  It's a shame because at this point I'm intensely curious about whether he actually has as much personality as it looks like he theoretically would.
Don't fret dear, there's more cock in the roost.

Or tongue in the cheek, etc!   :eyebrows:

I thought Gene Simmons was the only one who qualified for that.  :green:

Maybe this Buffy-guy is more of a Xander. You're probably more after the Angelous type anyway.....

To paraphrase a great jazz pianist of a bygone era......"One never knows, do one?"   :eyebrows:

Bygone, indeed!

Ya gotta love Fats!

Thanks, I couldn't remember who said it, but, Fats waller was the guy that came to mind with your post...finally!  I kept thinking Jelly Roll Morton, but, it just didn't feel right!

Meh, it's kind of like you and tectonic movements. Certain things grab our attention and we follow them, learn all we can and enjoy the ride.
Music has always been one of my obsessive interests.
I can remember being slapped in the face by racism for the first time as a teen and in trying to understand it, I came to realize that of all humankind's pursuits, only music has truly accepted all people.

Sure many kinds of governments, literature, society cross sections and revisions of history talk the talk, but only jazz music (and musicians) has truly walked the walk.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6694 on: September 12, 2008, 06:27:41 AM »
Er, dude, seriously,  wrong thread man.  You, uh, need to seriously get laid soon, for you are clearly showing symptoms of serious lack of nookie.   :zoinks:

I'm assuming this would only apply to someone who identifies as sexual?

Wouldn't it be great if that were true.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6695 on: September 12, 2008, 06:32:42 AM »

My free AVG (anti-virus) updates everyday, but lately, the updates require a restart of the computer for them to take effect. If I tell it to wait, then the software pouts and shuts down. I then run without a cyber-condom, until I re-start.

No big deal to re-start, but I hate being in the middle of a six or eight hour fractal render when it comes up.

:grrr:

GalileoAce

« Reply #6696 on: September 12, 2008, 06:56:20 AM »
I hate restarting my computer, because sometimes it doesn't start properly and something steals focus from the Taskbar, so no more what I try I can't click anything on the Taskbar. Just a stupid "dunt" noise. I can click on the Start Button though... Fat lot of good that does me I rarely use it. Or the Desktop. My Taskbar is my control centre.

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #6697 on: September 12, 2008, 07:27:21 AM »
I hate restarting my computer, because sometimes it doesn't start properly and something steals focus from the Taskbar, so no more what I try I can't click anything on the Taskbar. Just a stupid "dunt" noise. I can click on the Start Button though... Fat lot of good that does me I rarely use it. Or the Desktop. My Taskbar is my control centre.

But there is nothing wrong with Vista, right?  ;)

GalileoAce

« Reply #6698 on: September 12, 2008, 07:30:34 AM »
I'm not 100% sure it's an issue with Vista... It doesn't happen on renaeden's.

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #6699 on: September 12, 2008, 07:38:07 AM »
I'm not 100% sure it's an issue with Vista... It doesn't happen on renaeden's.

Perhaps you need to update your BIOS, get the latest drivers, and do a re-install with a slipstreamed SP1 disc on a clean partition.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6700 on: September 12, 2008, 07:45:38 AM »

But there is nothing wrong with Vista, right?  ;)

I set up hundreds of computers every month all running Vista, Outlook, Office, Pinnacle, Paintshop, Roxio, Norton, and loads of other crap software. Admittedly, the installs are new, but this problem has never come up.

It should be easy to find the cause (although fixing it is sometimes a horror). Check the logs.

GalileoAce

« Reply #6701 on: September 12, 2008, 07:49:51 AM »
I have previously, they didn't show anything that said "It was me! mwahaha"

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6702 on: September 12, 2008, 07:57:54 AM »
I have previously, they didn't show anything that said "It was me! mwahaha"

Do the thumbs appear to be live, before you click them?

Sometimes resetting services back to defaults will fix a problem, then just go back and alter them one at a time, until you find the conflict. Often when you install software, the services change without you knowing it.

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6703 on: September 12, 2008, 08:02:53 AM »
So move on to the next guy and see what potential is there.  At one point, in my dating life, I resolved to take "maybe" from a woman on asking her for a date, as a "No".  That resolution proved fruitful, as I ditched an unstable chick, (who later had the audacity to say I "rejected" her for not asking again.)   ::)  Then I met, asked and recieved a very fruitful response from she who is my soulmate.  As for "unstable chick", she is on her 3rd or 4th?+ relationship/husband.   8)  Oh and I should mention she was a relentless flirt/shagger of doctors at the hospital we both worked in at the time.   ::)
Lol, I know, Ozy; I'm not pining.  I'm having a reaction maybe a bit like a guy would have if finding out a chick with the body of a playboy bunny he'd talked to once or twice was actually a nun:  "Well, that's a damn shame."

Ah damn it, Buffy-guy is once again either taking forever to reply, or was frightened off.  Either he's not as desperate as he seemed on his profile (which was 'only slightly, but non-negligably') or I'm bearing witness to a potential contributor to his singleness.  It's a shame because at this point I'm intensely curious about whether he actually has as much personality as it looks like he theoretically would.
Don't fret dear, there's more cock in the roost.

Or tongue in the cheek, etc!   :eyebrows:

I thought Gene Simmons was the only one who qualified for that.  :green:

Maybe this Buffy-guy is more of a Xander. You're probably more after the Angelous type anyway.....
No way; I'd never date a guy I knew from the get-go I could never fuck.  My 'type' in the past has been Spike pre-vamp; I woudln't mind a Xander, actually.  (I mean, hey, I am indeed very Anya-like.)

I'm not sure I'd turn down a Willow either...   :eyebrows:
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #6704 on: September 12, 2008, 10:56:13 AM »
There's a car alarm outside that's bugging me.  I can never open my windows on a nice day and air the place out without having to put up with car alarms, lawn mowers, hedge trimmers, hammering and a constant stream of traffic that's all of 10 metres from where I sit.  The whole house shakes whenever heavy vehicles pass by too, which is quite frequently.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?