Educational

Author Topic: Just one quick bitch ...  (Read 250205 times)

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
Re: Just one quick bitch ...
« Reply #6675 on: September 10, 2008, 08:50:25 PM »
My 16 year old son is on the phone with his current girlfriend breaking up looks like no sleep for me tonight :violin:
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6676 on: September 11, 2008, 02:11:58 AM »
Just got my car serviced and I was told it needs a new radiator. :(
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline driftingblizzard

• Nuclear Prince of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • I have Aspergers, what's your excuse?
« Reply #6677 on: September 11, 2008, 03:24:56 AM »
Just got my car serviced and I was told it needs a new radiator. :(

I'd get a second opinion if I were you.  Is it hot where you live?
Feeling neutral is very normal.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #6678 on: September 11, 2008, 04:25:23 AM »
Perth can be hot enough to boil a monkey's bum. What make of car is it?

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6679 on: September 11, 2008, 10:39:54 AM »
are there many monkeys in perth?

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #6680 on: September 11, 2008, 11:32:49 AM »
My 16 year old son is on the phone with his current girlfriend breaking up looks like no sleep for me tonight :violin:

My sympathies.  :P
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6681 on: September 11, 2008, 02:53:48 PM »
Ah damn it, Buffy-guy is once again either taking forever to reply, or was frightened off.  Either he's not as desperate as he seemed on his profile (which was 'only slightly, but non-negligably') or I'm bearing witness to a potential contributor to his singleness.  It's a shame because at this point I'm intensely curious about whether he actually has as much personality as it looks like he theoretically would.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

ozymandias

« Reply #6682 on: September 11, 2008, 04:14:31 PM »
Ah damn it, Buffy-guy is once again either taking forever to reply, or was frightened off.  Either he's not as desperate as he seemed on his profile (which was 'only slightly, but non-negligably') or I'm bearing witness to a potential contributor to his singleness.  It's a shame because at this point I'm intensely curious about whether he actually has as much personality as it looks like he theoretically would.

So move on to the next guy and see what potential is there.  At one point, in my dating life, I resolved to take "maybe" from a woman on asking her for a date, as a "No".  That resolution proved fruitful, as I ditched an unstable chick, (who later had the audacity to say I "rejected" her for not asking again.)   ::)  Then I met, asked and recieved a very fruitful response from she who is my soulmate.  As for "unstable chick", she is on her 3rd or 4th?+ relationship/husband.   8)  Oh and I should mention she was a relentless flirt/shagger of doctors at the hospital we both worked in at the time.   ::)
« Last Edit: September 11, 2008, 04:16:06 PM by ozymandias »

Offline Tesla

• The Dark Horse of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I'm Tesla, and I'm getting sick and tired.
    • My cafepress store
« Reply #6683 on: September 11, 2008, 05:16:14 PM »
Don't fret dear, there's more cock in the roost.
I came to this world with nothing
and I leave with nothing but love,
everything else is just borrowed.

Fuck it, we'll do it live.

ozymandias

« Reply #6684 on: September 11, 2008, 05:18:20 PM »

Or tongue in the cheek, etc!   :eyebrows:

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #6685 on: September 11, 2008, 05:36:13 PM »

I thought Gene Simmons was the only one who qualified for that.  :green:

Maybe this Buffy-guy is more of a Xander. You're probably more after the Angelous type anyway.....

ozymandias

« Reply #6686 on: September 11, 2008, 05:43:28 PM »

Maybe this Buffy-guy is more of a Xander. You're probably more after the Angelous type anyway.....

To paraphrase a great jazz pianist of a bygone era......"One never knows, do one?"   :eyebrows:

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #6687 on: September 11, 2008, 05:59:51 PM »

To paraphrase a great jazz pianist of a bygone era......"One never knows, do one?"   :eyebrows:

Bygone, indeed!

Ya gotta love Fats!
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

ozymandias

« Reply #6688 on: September 11, 2008, 06:13:31 PM »

Bygone, indeed!

Ya gotta love Fats!

Thanks, I couldn't remember who said it, but, Fats waller was the guy that came to mind with your post...finally!  I kept thinking Jelly Roll Morton, but, it just didn't feel right!

Offline Tesla

• The Dark Horse of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I'm Tesla, and I'm getting sick and tired.
    • My cafepress store
« Reply #6689 on: September 11, 2008, 08:32:04 PM »
I have never had someone ejaculate on my face.
I came to this world with nothing
and I leave with nothing but love,
everything else is just borrowed.

Fuck it, we'll do it live.