Author Topic: Just one quick bitch ...  (Read 254006 times)

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
Re: Just one quick bitch ...
« Reply #6630 on: September 09, 2008, 06:42:20 AM »

Now for my BITCH!

I went out to enjoy the odd weather last night and I carelessly left my leather pouch of fancy Danish pipe tobacco laying on the table on my back deck.

A fucking 'possum got to it, chewed it up and destroyed it.

:hair:

Did it at least die of a nicotine overdose?
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #6631 on: September 09, 2008, 06:53:17 AM »

Nah, I doubt it. It only seemed to eat about half the leather, but the tobacco was scattered all over the table. The leather was soft lambskin, so he had no trouble ripping it to shreds.

I suppose the little guy is tired of peaches, pears, crab apples and tomatoes that are abundantl in the yard.

Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #6632 on: September 09, 2008, 07:08:52 AM »
Possums can be cheeky bastards. The eat anything, but they are mainly into fruit and shit.

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #6633 on: September 09, 2008, 07:16:41 AM »
I've been playing Sid Meiers Alpha Centauri for the past 5 days (hadn't played it before, but I'd heard it was good), and I love the game mechanics and the feel of it, but the AI is pretty lousy, and can't keep up with me even on the hardest setting.  In my current game, I'm playing on the standard map as the Gaians, on the hardest difficulty setting.  One of the AI factions (ironically named the UN Peacekeepers) attacked me at turn 10 or 11, and I forced an unconditional surrender from them by turn 20.  It's now 2168 (68 turns have past), and I've wiped out the University faction, which was previously the strongest faction by a large margin, and now my might rating is about three times that of any other faction, which makes for a boring and pointless game.

I could do with some humans to play against, but I've never felt very comfortable with playing against real people, since I worry that I'll let them down or piss them off somehow.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

GalileoAce

« Reply #6634 on: September 09, 2008, 07:18:11 AM »
They eat shit?

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #6635 on: September 09, 2008, 07:23:49 AM »
Not literally; I use the term '..... and shit' as etc. The eat virtually anything, even cat food.

GalileoAce

« Reply #6636 on: September 09, 2008, 07:26:52 AM »
Awww..I was being funny :(

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6637 on: September 09, 2008, 07:27:08 AM »
They eat shit?

Most certainly and the shit does not even have to be clean. If I place our cats droppings in an uncovered garbage can, the 'possum will eat every bite, clay litter stuck to it and all.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6638 on: September 09, 2008, 07:27:51 AM »
Awww..I was being funny :(

Oh, I see.

...   but they DO eat "virtually" anything!

GalileoAce

« Reply #6639 on: September 09, 2008, 07:33:25 AM »
Even shit? :P

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #6640 on: September 09, 2008, 07:53:47 AM »
My dog eats her own poo, but she doesn't eat other dogs' poo; she just sniffs it and trails the tips of her ears in it while peering down at it.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #6641 on: September 09, 2008, 07:54:12 AM »
Well, dogs lick their own balls, and if they are of a mind they will eat shit as well. So it's possible possums could. As far as I know they don't, but then again, I don't follow the buggers around with night vision goggles and a camera.... :laugh:

Travel all over the country side, ask the Leyland brothers.......

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #6642 on: September 09, 2008, 08:02:33 AM »
Quite a lot of animals eat carnivore shit, since it's usually got a fair amount of undigested protein in it, and has easily absorbed minerals.  Tortoises eat weathered carnivore shit to get minerals.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #6643 on: September 09, 2008, 08:12:06 AM »
Could explain the term 'shit eating grin'.......

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6644 on: September 09, 2008, 08:16:45 AM »
I think that my local 'possum thinks of my cat's shit as candy, though. (although the concept of candy may be foreign to an 'possum but he never misses a lick. Dead serious, here.)

Could explain the term 'shit eating grin'.......

You fucking KNOW it!