Educational

Author Topic: Just one quick bitch ...  (Read 251557 times)

ozymandias

Re: Just one quick bitch ...
« Reply #6615 on: September 08, 2008, 11:37:07 AM »
I think I blew it with the super cute girl...  I sent her one too many emails... 

I'm such a loser.

If only people would look past the desperate, spazzy exterior to embrace the desperate, spazzy interior...

I'm taking a break from trying to meet people; I'm fed up with it never working out.

I KNOW!  I still have to fight to not email her yet again.... 
She and I talked today.  I apologized, she laughed it off, and said there was nothing to apologize for...   :green:
Yay!

Actually, I may follow your lead and shoot out a second sequential PM before calling it a wash if the intruiging male Buffy fan who lobbed a couple promising PMs back and forth then sorta stopped goes too much longer without replying, lol.

Being from the pre-cyber age, I can empathize with your frustration.  It sucks, hope it works out!   :plus:

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #6616 on: September 08, 2008, 12:40:59 PM »
I am not the operator or a secretary I can't fucking connect you to  to some one not here and I don't take fucking messages
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6617 on: September 08, 2008, 12:42:15 PM »
I am not the operator or a secretary I can't fucking connect you to  to some one not here and I don't take fucking messages

if you actually said that to someone, you deserve a  :plus: every hour for the rest of my life!

:LMAO:

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #6618 on: September 08, 2008, 04:43:39 PM »

I don't drink tools!

Why in the puckered pink and purple PHUCK does NetZero think I need to have their brand new tool bar on my browser?

Viral BASTARDS!!

Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #6619 on: September 08, 2008, 04:54:21 PM »
Why is it that when the printer drivers are already on the fucking computer, even after an upgrade, that the fucking printer isn't recognised. Reinstall be damned, I thought everthing was fucking meant to be plug and play....

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #6620 on: September 08, 2008, 04:59:23 PM »
Why is it that when the printer drivers are already on the fucking computer, even after an upgrade, that the fucking printer isn't recognised. Reinstall be damned, I thought everthing was fucking meant to be plug and play....

You got that one right I had that problem with a new cable modem and they told me to go online to get the driver but the fucking computer  couldn't because I had no driver installed for the "plug and play" modem :grrr:
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Tesla

• The Dark Horse of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I'm Tesla, and I'm getting sick and tired.
    • My cafepress store
« Reply #6621 on: September 08, 2008, 05:13:31 PM »
I think I blew it with the super cute girl...  I sent her one too many emails... 

I'm such a loser.

If only people would look past the desperate, spazzy exterior to embrace the desperate, spazzy interior...

I'm taking a break from trying to meet people; I'm fed up with it never working out.

She and I talked today.  I apologized, she laughed it off, and said there was nothing to apologize for...   :green:
Yay!

Actually, I may follow your lead and shoot out a second sequential PM before calling it a wash if the intruiging male Buffy fan who lobbed a couple promising PMs back and forth then sorta stopped goes too much longer without replying, lol.
Go for it.  It's great when women take an initiative.  The last girl I took on a couple dates messaged me first.  We had fun before she went off to Africa to try to cure AIDs...  pfft...  as if I'm not more important than that.
I came to this world with nothing
and I leave with nothing but love,
everything else is just borrowed.

Fuck it, we'll do it live.

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #6622 on: September 08, 2008, 05:25:20 PM »
 :laugh: I wonder if she met my best friend over there. What organization did she work for?
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6623 on: September 08, 2008, 05:30:58 PM »

I'm such a loser.

Yay!

Go for it.  It's great when women take an initiative.  The last girl I took on a couple dates messaged me first.  We had fun before she went off to Africa to try to cure AIDs...  pfft...  as if I'm not more important than that.
Lol, I'm the one who sends the message in almost all of my ineractions on that site because I don't have a picture.  Most do contact me in reply, too.  Dating sites are one of the few places gender inequality works in the woman's favor.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6624 on: September 08, 2008, 09:08:15 PM »
I phoned the surgery and the receptionist said that the results for my full blood count and cholesterol tests were normal.  She didn't give any other details, and I didn't think to ask at the time.

That's great, but now they need to figure out why you have several symptoms of anemia, if you aren't anemic.

:-\

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #6625 on: September 08, 2008, 09:52:43 PM »
I phoned the surgery and the receptionist said that the results for my full blood count and cholesterol tests were normal.  She didn't give any other details, and I didn't think to ask at the time.

That's great, but now they need to figure out why you have several symptoms of anemia, if you aren't anemic.

:-\

Fat chance of that happening.  The NHS isn't exactly a pro-active service, and it's like pulling teeth to get anything looked into.  My mum gets faint sometimes since she has low blood pressure, so I mucked around with a blood pressure monitor today to see if it turned up anything unusual.  It didn't turn up anything that looked unusual to me, but I've posted the details anyway.  There's a strong family history of heart attacks, so there could be something screwy with my circulation.

I took measurements at various times and around various activities, and each grouping is a number of consecutive measurements separated by a minute or two each.  The values vary quite a lot from minute to minute, so I like to take a bunch of measurements so that I'm not thrown off by a single odd one (like the very first one I took).

Sitting at the computer:
Systolic | Diastolic | Pulse pressure | BPM
124        75          49                    60
115        67          48                    60
111        67          44                    68
112        67          45                    66
110        68          42                    64

While doing a few pushups and pullups:
132        70          62                    89
131        71          60                    99
112        60          52                    89
128        54          74                    91

Immediately after a 10 minute run:
155        79          76                    113
137        71          66                    102
128        65          63                    100
119        71          48                    98
115        69          46                    95
111        68          43                    99

Just after waking up:
107        66          41                    51
106        57          49                    50
107        61          46                    52
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6626 on: September 09, 2008, 04:45:46 AM »
Sitting at the computer:
124        75          49                    60
115        67          48                    60
111        67          44                    68
112        67          45                    66
110        68          42                    64

While doing a few pushups and pullups:
132        70          62                    89
131        71          60                    99
112        60          52                    89
128        54          74                    91

Immediately after a 10 minute run:
155        79          76                    113
137        71          66                    102
128        65          63                    100
119        71          48                    98
115        69          46                    95
111        68          43                    99

Just after waking up:
107        66          41                    51
106        57          49                    50
107        61          46                    52
From what I can tell, your BPM is good, although I don't know much about that sort of thing.

Your blood pressure is low on waking up, I wouldn't stand up too fast if I were you! You don't need to worry about your Systolic pressure being high momentarily, it is a direct stress response measurement. Some people have a high reading on this just because they have a doctor appointment. The Diastolic is what doctors get more concerned about because that one takes a long time to lower if it is high. If it is over 90, I think that they would want you to take medication for it.

At some of those times, your blood pressure is on the low side of normal, so even though you feel dizzy, the doctor will say you are fine.

A full blood count doesn't mean everything is measured, unfortunately. And it is difficult to get a doctor to test you for things that you want to be tested for. They want to be the ones to come up with the ideas, not the patients...
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #6627 on: September 09, 2008, 05:18:00 AM »
They actually get more concerned over both nowadays, systolic and diastolic. A good treading is anywhere between 110 and 130 systolic and 65 to 80 diastolic. 85 diastolic is bordering on high, but anything above 90 is high. If it stays up after rest, then you are probably a candidate for hypertension. Tachycardia is a major worry with BPM, becuase it means your heart is pumping too fast, but brachycardia can be a problem too. Probably an average of 70 to 90 BPM would be OK, but obviously it will go up during exercise or stress. Always check your GP if you are worried.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6628 on: September 09, 2008, 06:13:23 AM »
I am lucky that my tachycardia is extremely mild and completely treatable. My heart only makes two or three successive rapid beats every five or six minutes, when I go off the beta-blockers. When I was diagnosed, the cardio-doc was amazed that I could even sense what my heart was doing.
I was hesitant to tell him that I have felt and heard every single waking beat of my heart my entire life.

I go in for my yearly stress test in two weeks and I am going to impress him with having lost over sixty pounds (about twenty seven kilograms) since last year. The girls who take my blood have noticed, but my weight loss has not been recorded, yet.

YaY ME!!
 :clap:
« Last Edit: September 09, 2008, 06:15:30 AM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6629 on: September 09, 2008, 06:23:57 AM »

Now for my BITCH!

I went out to enjoy the odd weather last night and I carelessly left my leather pouch of fancy Danish pipe tobacco laying on the table on my back deck.

A fucking 'possum got to it, chewed it up and destroyed it.

:hair: