Author Topic: Just one quick bitch ...  (Read 250535 times)

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Just one quick bitch ...
« Reply #6510 on: August 29, 2008, 07:54:38 PM »
I have an essay to write and I haven't written one before.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6511 on: August 29, 2008, 08:04:18 PM »

What is it about?

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #6512 on: August 29, 2008, 08:07:49 PM »
I hate those ones that won't piss off when you tell them you aren't interested. They all have Indian accents. Are they that fucking dumb? No wonder we flog them at cricket.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6513 on: August 29, 2008, 08:40:59 PM »

What is it about?
It is about what emigration has in common with entering university. I have ideas but don't know how to word them. It is something I have always had trouble with.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6514 on: August 29, 2008, 09:18:00 PM »
For me, the biggest problem is just getting something out on paper (or the computer screen), no matter how it sounds at first.  Do you have the same problem?

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6515 on: August 30, 2008, 03:15:25 AM »

Fucking screamfest in the house.  Kids are very noisy and apparently competing to see who gets to draw the old man's last, short nerve..

/passes crossbow...

;)

Blasted

« Reply #6516 on: August 30, 2008, 06:02:26 AM »
Cannot get the scrolly thing to disappear from my avie  :grrr:

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6517 on: August 30, 2008, 06:12:27 AM »
Cannot get the scrolly thing to disappear from my avie  :grrr:

I don't see the scrolly thing on my screen.  Maybe your screen is smaller than mine? 

I see that you uploaded your avatar.

It appears to be 150 by 99.

I did some more checking.

I have a 12 inch wide screen and I did not see the scrolly thing on your avatar until I shrank the window to less than 10 inches wide.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2008, 06:52:44 AM by Callaway »

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #6518 on: August 30, 2008, 12:19:36 PM »
My fucking mouse, only about six months old or so, randomly double clicks when I click the left button. It's driving me nuts!

... AND it's a name brand, Logitech  LX3. The last one I had lasted about seven or eight years.

:hair:
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #6519 on: August 30, 2008, 12:54:31 PM »
One of the plums from my garden had a nasty wormy thing in it.  It looked just like an earthworm, but it was really short for it's thickness, and was living in a burrow in a plum.  Maybe it was confused.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6520 on: August 30, 2008, 01:51:25 PM »
My fucking mouse, only about six months old or so, randomly double clicks when I click the left button. It's driving me nuts!

... AND it's a name brand, Logitech  LX3. The last one I had lasted about seven or eight years.

I have had bad luck with computer mice lately and so has my husband.  He uses his mouse even more than I use mine, but his broke again about a month after he replaced it.  That's why he stole my computer mouse, a little one with a retractable cord that was just like his.  He then bought me a pink Sony Vaio one that matched my computer to make up for stealing mine.  The old mouse I used with my first laptop which was his old discarded laptop and mouse still works fine even though we both used it for years.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #6521 on: August 30, 2008, 02:44:27 PM »

Talk to Logitech directly. They will probably replace it for you.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #6522 on: August 30, 2008, 02:45:21 PM »
My bitch for tonight:

I've been trying to set up a repeater-mode extended wifi network but it won't work, no matter what I do. :grrr:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6523 on: August 30, 2008, 03:31:31 PM »

I have had bad luck with computer mice lately and so has my husband.  He uses his mouse even more than I use mine, but his broke again about a month after he replaced it.  That's why he stole my computer mouse, a little one with a retractable cord that was just like his.  He then bought me a pink Sony Vaio one that matched my computer to make up for stealing mine.  The old mouse I used with my first laptop which was his old discarded laptop and mouse still works fine even though we both used it for years.

Overall, I have had excellent luck with all computer hardware, except for optical drives. Only a Plexor drive lasted for any more than a year. I use the hell out of my drives!
I really have few complaints.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6524 on: August 30, 2008, 03:32:02 PM »

Talk to Logitech directly. They will probably replace it for you.

Don't know about talking, but I have already sent an email to their customer service department, expressing my disappointment and concern, asking for satisfaction.

I was nice.