Educational

Author Topic: Just one quick bitch ...  (Read 250959 times)

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
Re: Just one quick bitch ...
« Reply #6375 on: August 05, 2008, 09:03:59 PM »
Really slutty clothing?   Let me be the judge of that.
Tight jeans, wifebeaters, (very) distressed shirts, miniskirts, corsets, with fingerless gloves and boots with any combination of the above.
That probably qualifies, but I was more looking for photographic evidence.    I bet you are perceived to be out on the prowl in that type of garb. 
:P   Internets are super serious.

GalileoAce

« Reply #6376 on: August 05, 2008, 10:32:41 PM »
Never heard of them... But I don't get out much.

*takes Saeihr out, loses him to the incessant pummeling by cerebral hailstones which pulverize each of them all into a preponderancy of quivering cumuli, forgets*
* Saeihr is confused

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6377 on: August 06, 2008, 08:37:55 AM »
Tight jeans, wifebeaters, (very) distressed shirts, miniskirts, corsets, with fingerless gloves and boots with any combination of the above.
That probably qualifies, but I was more looking for photographic evidence.    I bet you are perceived to be out on the prowl in that type of garb. 
Correctly so, at the moment.   :eyebrows:

And posting a picture of my in very slutty garb on a web site full of sexually frustrated guys, some of whom have a penchant for photoshop and rather unkind 'net-related pranks... that's something I'll have to think about for a bit.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

ozymandias

« Reply #6378 on: August 06, 2008, 09:56:54 AM »
What happened to my avatar??   :grrr:

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #6379 on: August 06, 2008, 02:18:39 PM »

And posting a picture of my in very slutty garb on a web site full of sexually frustrated guys, some of whom have a penchant for photoshop and rather unkind 'net-related pranks... that's something I'll have to think about for a bit.
Oh you could just PM it and forgo the whole posting it on the entire forum thing.
:P   Internets are super serious.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6380 on: August 06, 2008, 04:03:35 PM »

Oh you could just PM it and forgo the whole posting it on the entire forum thing.

the word "wistful" springs to mind...

(after "drooling", "slavering" and "excitedly", that is.  ;) )

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #6381 on: August 06, 2008, 06:56:39 PM »

Does anyone know of any websites full of sexually frustrated women?
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

ozymandias

« Reply #6382 on: August 06, 2008, 07:54:17 PM »

Does anyone know of any websites full of sexually frustrated women?

No, but I know of many sites full of sexually frustrated men.   :laugh:

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #6383 on: August 06, 2008, 08:08:29 PM »
Aspie Partners is a site full of very sexually frustrated women.  ;D
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

ozymandias

« Reply #6384 on: August 06, 2008, 08:11:58 PM »

Ah, yes, the "Oracles at Delphi" are that and so much more!  :laugh:

ozymandias

« Reply #6385 on: August 06, 2008, 08:13:54 PM »

MamaMarch and Klorden sound like they haven't been laid in epoch's.   :eyebrows:

But, then again I wouldn't touch them or anybody who posted there with a ten foot pole!   :green:  I do have standards to uphold!   :laugh:
« Last Edit: August 06, 2008, 08:15:53 PM by ozymandias »

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #6386 on: August 06, 2008, 10:17:52 PM »

Shit!
Last time I saw either of them their asses were covered with little round circles. I think someone has been trying to touch them with ten foot poles.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #6387 on: August 06, 2008, 11:36:13 PM »
They bared their asses to you?  :lol:
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

GalileoAce

« Reply #6388 on: August 07, 2008, 01:08:44 AM »
Aspie Partners?

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6389 on: August 07, 2008, 01:56:48 AM »

Shit!
Last time I saw either of them their asses were covered with little round circles. I think someone has been trying to touch them with ten foot poles.

:LMAO:

:plus: