Author Topic: Just one quick bitch ...  (Read 250362 times)

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
Re: Just one quick bitch ...
« Reply #6060 on: June 19, 2008, 02:17:28 AM »
I hate mornings.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #6061 on: June 19, 2008, 06:50:41 AM »

Magic hour is approaching and I haven't slept yet.

Taking a blanket with me to my bird area tonight. It's chilly out there and I'm tired of sleeping on the floor or the couch, anyway.

Ugh. I never quite figured out how married couples can manage with only one bed anyhow. Or only one bedroom, for that matter.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #6062 on: June 19, 2008, 07:07:52 AM »

Taking a blanket with me to my bird area tonight. It's chilly out there and I'm tired of sleeping on the floor or the couch, anyway.

Ugh. I never quite figured out how married couples can manage with only one bed anyhow. Or only one bedroom, for that matter.

It takes  A LOT of getting used to I can't always do it.  My grandparents had separate rooms
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #6063 on: June 19, 2008, 08:35:03 AM »
I'm moving my computer internals to their new case and it's going reasonably smoothly, but a couple of screws holding the motherboard to brackets that hooked into the backpane of the old case wouldn't unscrew, so I had to rip the brackets off with pliers.  I hope everything still works when it's reassembled.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #6064 on: June 19, 2008, 09:15:11 AM »

Well, apparently we can't.

:^P
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

ozymandias

« Reply #6065 on: June 19, 2008, 10:06:01 AM »

We have a queen sized bed, I need space when I sleep.  Regular double beds are torture for me.  And yes, it's nice to have multiple bedrooms.

Offline Tesla

• The Dark Horse of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I'm Tesla, and I'm getting sick and tired.
    • My cafepress store
« Reply #6066 on: June 19, 2008, 11:05:00 AM »

Try fitting three people in one bed.  I'm really glad I demanded a king sized bed.  It's quite spacious when there's two people, three people and it starts to get too cramped for me.
I came to this world with nothing
and I leave with nothing but love,
everything else is just borrowed.

Fuck it, we'll do it live.

ozymandias

« Reply #6067 on: June 19, 2008, 12:07:43 PM »

Try fitting three people in one bed.  I'm really glad I demanded a king sized bed.  It's quite spacious when there's two people, three people and it starts to get too cramped for me.

I'd love to have a King Sized bed, but, our bedroom is a tad too small for one.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6068 on: June 19, 2008, 04:13:54 PM »
SMFCWB!
I don't know the proper cursing sequence to describe what just happened.

I've been trimming off and on, all day, using my brand new, sharp as HELL clippers. I was grasping and pulling small limbs of a willow, up on a ladder, into my reach when I cut one I was holding. Willows are very springy and the whipping of the suddenly freed limb knocked the clippers from my hand. They were falling straight at my face. I grabbed at them twice, but that only sent them spinning. They landed, point first of course, just above my right eye (have I ever mentioned how many times in my life the universe has conspired with my own carelessness in multiple attempts to end my ability to see with my right eye?  It just happened again.).

I now have a one inch gash on my forehead that goes to the bone of my skull at one end and two very upset children. They "helped" me care for it, though. It's good to see my blood flows this well at my age, but there was way more of it than they had ever seen before. 

I'm going to look really nice wearing these two fashionable butterfly bandages on my forehead at work, tomorrow.

:hahaha:
(me)(the remainder of the universe)
« Last Edit: June 19, 2008, 04:26:47 PM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #6069 on: June 19, 2008, 04:34:14 PM »

That's one thing I could never do, especially if it was me in the middle.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #6070 on: June 19, 2008, 04:35:21 PM »
SMFCWB!

I've been trimming off and on, all day, using my brand new, sharp as HELL clippers. I was grasping and pulling small limbs of a willow, up on a ladder, into my reach when I cut one I was holding. Willows are very springy and the whipping of the suddenly freed limb knocked the clippers from my hand. They were falling straight at my face. I grabbed at them twice, but that only sent them spinning. They landed, point first of course, just above my right eye (have I ever mentioned how many times in my life the universe has conspired with my own carelessness in multiple attempts to end my ability to see with my right eye?  It just happened again.).

I now have a one inch gash on my forehead that goes to the bone of my skull at one end and two very upset children. They "helped" me care for it, though. It's good to see my blood flows this well at my age, but there was way more of it than they had ever seen before. 

I'm going to look really nice wearing these two fashionable butterfly bandages on my forehead at work, tomorrow.

Glad you survived, though. It could have been a lot worse.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6071 on: June 19, 2008, 05:17:52 PM »
SMFCWB!

Glad you survived, though. It could have been a lot worse.

Thanks, you're right. At this point only the laughing is left to do.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #6072 on: June 19, 2008, 05:33:53 PM »
SMFCWB!

Glad your okay.  I got one of those cuts last year when a traffic light fell on my head just above my eye
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6073 on: June 19, 2008, 06:37:06 PM »
SMFCWB!

I'm glad that you're mostly OK now.

I hit my head on the sharp corner of my bed's footboard and it went deep into my forehead.  When I finally stopped the bleeding, I covered it with Neosporin and a band-aid.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6074 on: June 19, 2008, 07:00:16 PM »

Thanks.
It was a not-so-great way to end a better-than-average day, but it should be fine. I'm now sporting a quarter-sized purplish bruise on the deep end and it's really swollen around the bruise. The cut skin doesn't really hurt, but any touch on the bony part of my forehead raises HELL and makes my ears ring.

My son has recovered, mostly, but my daughter has run herself to exhaustion stimming. She's sleeping soundly in a chair right now.

:zoinks: