Author Topic: Just one quick bitch ...  (Read 252003 times)

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
Re: Just one quick bitch ...
« Reply #5580 on: April 26, 2008, 03:31:19 PM »
:laugh:

Just thinking of myself a couple days earlier.

:GA:
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #5581 on: April 26, 2008, 03:31:46 PM »
I used to open up mine and dust it sometimes, when I had a tower. It seemed to help it run better.

It's wise to dust the insides every now and then. The problem with mine is that it's old, near the end of its life, not that it's especially dusty inside.

That was my problem, it was old and it's older now, but it has a bad ass processor fan.

I'll have to buy a new pooter, anyway. This one is probably going to die one of these days.

Hmm. Backups. :P
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #5582 on: April 26, 2008, 04:51:08 PM »
Can't get used to not working at night :-\
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #5583 on: April 27, 2008, 04:54:37 AM »
fucking stupid cunting fucking nrg files, and USELESS advice on the fucking intergeek!  i've just wasted 3 hours of my life trying to sort out these poxy files, and i was already late today, have done nothing, am completely fucking well stressed out, eczema is going mad, and i STILL haven't worked out what these stupid people and their stupid fucking downloads are supposed to do.

i was trying to get myself out of my depression my learning a new language - the first time i've had the energy/motivation to do something useful for weeks, and i'm thwarted at every fucking turn.  i would just, just for once, like SOMETHING to go right for me.  not fucking much to ask.

i hate everyone and everything.   :grrr:

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #5584 on: April 27, 2008, 04:58:56 AM »
fucking stupid cunting fucking nrg files, and USELESS advice on the fucking intergeek!  i've just wasted 3 hours of my life trying to sort out these poxy files, and i was already late today, have done nothing, am completely fucking well stressed out, eczema is going mad, and i STILL haven't worked out what these stupid people and their stupid fucking downloads are supposed to do.

i was trying to get myself out of my depression my learning a new language - the first time i've had the energy/motivation to do something useful for weeks, and i'm thwarted at every fucking turn.  i would just, just for once, like SOMETHING to go right for me.  not fucking much to ask.

Its a CD image file, you need Nero or something that can burn them to a disk and then you can play them as a CD. Or you can just convert the files into a CD ROM and leave it on your PC. What language are you trying to learn, out of interest?

ozymandias

« Reply #5585 on: April 27, 2008, 07:30:35 AM »

:hug:  or if you prefer I could  :litigious: :flamer: someone of your choice!   :evillaugh:
« Last Edit: April 27, 2008, 07:32:10 AM by ozymandias »

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #5586 on: April 27, 2008, 02:23:32 PM »

:( :hug:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #5587 on: April 27, 2008, 02:24:48 PM »
My arm is killing me. Fucking RSI. :grrr:

- Albert Einstein

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #5588 on: April 27, 2008, 03:09:00 PM »
I used to open up mine and dust it sometimes, when I had a tower. It seemed to help it run better.

It's wise to dust the insides every now and then. The problem with mine is that it's old, near the end of its life, not that it's especially dusty inside.

That was my problem, it was old and it's older now, but it has a bad ass processor fan.

I'll have to buy a new pooter, anyway. This one is probably going to die one of these days.

I keep seeing these fantastic deals on used ones. They are cheaper than buying Vista outright and they come with an installation disk and key code.

:D

Of course a new operating system is of little use to you, eh?
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #5589 on: April 27, 2008, 03:11:09 PM »

i have no sympathy - i told you to get off the fucking computer, about half a dozen times.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #5590 on: April 27, 2008, 03:14:07 PM »

I keep seeing these fantastic deals on used ones. They are cheaper than buying Vista outright and they come with an installation disk and key code.

:D

Of course a new operating system is of little use to you, eh?

Vista isn't very high up on my list.

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #5591 on: April 27, 2008, 03:15:45 PM »

i have no sympathy - i told you to get off the fucking computer, about half a dozen times.

This is the thread to bitch in. I wasn't expecting, nor asking for, sympathy.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #5592 on: April 27, 2008, 03:16:29 PM »

Ugh. No.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #5593 on: April 27, 2008, 03:20:11 PM »

Ugh. No.

... but I want some of the multimedia network features.

:'(

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #5594 on: April 27, 2008, 03:22:24 PM »

Ugh. No.

... but I want some of the multimedia network features.

:'(

What do you want it to do?

- Albert Einstein