Educational

Author Topic: Just one quick bitch ...  (Read 249635 times)

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
Re: Just one quick bitch ...
« Reply #5190 on: April 04, 2008, 07:13:05 AM »
Waggy rolled in stuff again, but mum washed her this time.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #5191 on: April 04, 2008, 08:58:57 AM »
itchy itchy itchy
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

thepeaguy

« Reply #5192 on: April 04, 2008, 02:21:32 PM »
Pretty......

All the better to slice you with, my dear.

Sophgay

« Reply #5193 on: April 04, 2008, 05:22:52 PM »
Getting sick of the same old shit

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #5194 on: April 04, 2008, 05:26:16 PM »
Pretty......

All the better to slice you with, my dear.

You better sharpen that end, then, huh?
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #5195 on: April 04, 2008, 07:22:03 PM »
We appreciate your continued patience and understanding in this regard

Motherfuckers have no clue how little understanding and patience I have left "in this regard."

I am trying to get higher speed internet service, but they insist I use a credit card. This company has been accessing one of my checking accounts electronically for over a year with absolutely no problems whatsoever!

:hair:

thats just fucking stupid. most bills in the UK are paid by direct debit from bank accounts.  ::)

It makes NO sense to me. All I'm trying to do is give them more of my money.
Its to stop you defaulting on your contract easily, after all they have your credit card. A checking account you can just close, and effectively stop paying them.

You're a fucking idiot.
Do you ever stop talking about things of which you have no knowledge? It is even easier to stop charges to a credit card than it is to stop charges to a banking account. I have done both many times. A credit card number ensures a merchant nothing as a means of securing some non-existent contract.

Wrong again, its easier to stop things legitimately to a credit card. Not illegitimately.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #5196 on: April 04, 2008, 07:46:33 PM »

Motherfuckers have no clue how little understanding and patience I have left "in this regard."

I am trying to get higher speed internet service, but they insist I use a credit card. This company has been accessing one of my checking accounts electronically for over a year with absolutely no problems whatsoever!

thats just fucking stupid. most bills in the UK are paid by direct debit from bank accounts.  ::)

Its to stop you defaulting on your contract easily, after all they have your credit card. A checking account you can just close, and effectively stop paying them.

You're a fucking idiot.
Do you ever stop talking about things of which you have no knowledge? It is even easier to stop charges to a credit card than it is to stop charges to a banking account. I have done both many times. A credit card number ensures a merchant nothing as a means of securing some non-existent contract.

Wrong again, its easier to stop things legitimately to a credit card. Not illegitimately.

It's the third or fourth largest internet provider on the globe. They have teams of legal eagles helping them to skirt the edges of legitimacy. They do not need my credit card to feel secure and I doubt that they would explore your illegitimate options in public view.

... but, you win again ...  here ya go ...

:hadron:
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Gluey

• Raging Red Head of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Park.
    • Tales From The Tard Hut Well at least some videos
« Reply #5197 on: April 05, 2008, 06:49:58 AM »
I accidentally hurt my rat. I took the skin off her tail with my rolling computer chair. I really didn't mean to.

:violin:

She's fine now but it still upsets me.
Park.

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #5198 on: April 05, 2008, 07:30:29 AM »

You're a fucking idiot.

It's the third or fourth largest internet provider on the globe. They have teams of legal eagles helping them to skirt the edges of legitimacy. They do not need my credit card to feel secure and I doubt that they would explore your illegitimate options in public view.

The lawbreaker or potential lawbreaker here is the consumer (i.e you), not the company.

If you default (thus illegally breaking the contract) on paying your contract from a bank account, it costs them money to sort it. If you default from a credit card, it costs the credit card money to fix it. Not to mention the additonal clerical work it takes to do it from a bank. Given the margins in internet, its not a cost they can easily absorb, while being competative. Hence why they expect you to use a credit card, and they are not really being unreasonable here. I am sure you could find a more expensive provider that takes you cheques/ money out of a bank etc.

duncvis

« Reply #5199 on: April 05, 2008, 10:44:45 AM »
:brickwall: :bangbang: :brickwall: :bangbang: :brickwall: :bangbang: :brickwall: :bangbang: :brickwall: :bangbang: :brickwall:

:dawg:

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #5200 on: April 05, 2008, 11:20:32 AM »
I think there is a skunk living in my shed/garage
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #5201 on: April 05, 2008, 11:27:04 AM »
:brickwall: :bangbang: :brickwall: :bangbang: :brickwall: :bangbang: :brickwall: :bangbang: :brickwall: :bangbang: :brickwall:

Yeah, especially when he is totally wrong. ::)

duncvis

« Reply #5202 on: April 05, 2008, 11:45:41 AM »

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #5203 on: April 05, 2008, 12:09:37 PM »
That kid's got both AS *and* Adolescent Syndrome.

Oops. Did I kill the thread? :P
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

duncvis

« Reply #5204 on: April 05, 2008, 12:10:09 PM »
 :police: yes.