Educational

Author Topic: Just one quick bitch ...  (Read 249741 times)

Sophgay

Re: Just one quick bitch ...
« Reply #4890 on: March 25, 2008, 07:29:26 PM »
There are not enough Emily Haines videos on yourtube

Persona

« Reply #4891 on: March 25, 2008, 07:31:26 PM »
Thank fuck for that  ::)

Sophgay

« Reply #4892 on: March 25, 2008, 07:32:34 PM »
Too many hours in the day
What else is there to look at?

:cupidarrow:

Sophgay

« Reply #4893 on: March 25, 2008, 07:37:03 PM »
Mmmmmm.......

I dunno what she's saying

But I'm sure it's something really amazing and awesome :pinkbeat:

Persona

« Reply #4894 on: March 25, 2008, 07:40:36 PM »
It's a load of gibberish and she overuses the word "like".

She sounds dumb  :zoinks:

Sophgay

« Reply #4895 on: March 25, 2008, 07:41:18 PM »
I think it's cute when she says "like" :P

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4896 on: March 25, 2008, 07:41:50 PM »
i know who gwynfryn is, to my sorrow.  i was more astounded at the concept of someone fucking him.  :yikes:

Ditto, I alas, have been cutting him some slack (I'm admin) at AspergianIsland.  But, then he comes on drunk and calls certain people "fake aspies".  Crucibelle banned him once for that, I unbanned him in a misguided thought that he had "mellowed".  Crucibelle accepted my decision, BUT, now the drunken asshole has done it again.  Crucibelle pm'd me about it and now he has put me in a bad position............AND THATS for being nice!   :grrr:  It's really a long story, but, Crucibelle is very touchy and paranoid about things on HER forum, and AI is HER forum.
The fact that she trusts me is a major accomplishment and one I hold as a great accomplishment and I HATE the idea that I have been made to look bad, or semi-bad in her eyes.

Gwynfryn has been banned everywhere, or so it seems, IMO, he really is a decent person, intelligent, frustrated, but irascible and deserving of some pity.  BUT, I am reaching my limits.
I do have some degree of respect/credibility in his eyes, BUT, his alcoholic rants are the stuff of legend.  I have been corresponding with him for several years now and I have been sending him melatonin as I can buy it cheaper (MUCH) than him.  I have seen a side of Gwynfryn that is worth my effort and compassion.  No, that doesn't mean I am like him or have lost my senses, it's just the way I am.  I am one of those people who just attract a wide variety of people of varying temperments, personalities and backgrounds.  Something I am perversely proud of.  I'll never betray a friend, but, I do have my limits AND gwynfryn is reaching them.  I won't betray him, but, if I have to I'll cut him off, but, I'll at least say so and why to his "face".

Anybody I call a friend deserves that much.   ANd yes, I do consider gwynfryn a friend. 

Why do I feel like I have explained more than I should have??   ::)

I really like the way you reach out to people, Ozymandias.

:plus:

I agree with you about Gwynfryn when he is sober, but it is when he is drunk that he causes the worst problems, and unfortunately he seems unable to control himself then.  

It stinks that you feel that you have lost some of Crucibelle's respect and trust because of him, but if I had to guess, I can't imagine that she will respect or trust you less because of his actions.  It's too bad that he put you into this position, though.  You may end up having to ban him, too.

:-\

Persona

« Reply #4897 on: March 25, 2008, 07:45:30 PM »
I think it's cute when she says "like" :P

Your taste sucks 8)

Our English teacher made us pay a penny every time we said like.  It's annoying though, it sounds as if she hasn't got much to say.

"And I was like, bla bla bla to be like, bla bla bla and omg like bla bla bla"

Sophgay

« Reply #4898 on: March 25, 2008, 07:46:47 PM »
That's because she's talking about some tv show she's not that arsed about
she has lots to say

And my taste does not suck 8)
Yours does

Persona

« Reply #4899 on: March 25, 2008, 07:48:27 PM »
she has lots to say

O rly?

Where?  :zoinks:

Yours does

That I'm inclined to agree with.

ozymandias

« Reply #4900 on: March 25, 2008, 07:55:51 PM »
i know who gwynfryn is, to my sorrow.  i was more astounded at the concept of someone fucking him.  :yikes:

Ditto, I alas, have been cutting him some slack (I'm admin) at AspergianIsland.  But, then he comes on drunk and calls certain people "fake aspies".  Crucibelle banned him once for that, I unbanned him in a misguided thought that he had "mellowed".  Crucibelle accepted my decision, BUT, now the drunken asshole has done it again.  Crucibelle pm'd me about it and now he has put me in a bad position............AND THATS for being nice!   :grrr:  It's really a long story, but, Crucibelle is very touchy and paranoid about things on HER forum, and AI is HER forum.
The fact that she trusts me is a major accomplishment and one I hold as a great accomplishment and I HATE the idea that I have been made to look bad, or semi-bad in her eyes.

Gwynfryn has been banned everywhere, or so it seems, IMO, he really is a decent person, intelligent, frustrated, but irascible and deserving of some pity.  BUT, I am reaching my limits.
I do have some degree of respect/credibility in his eyes, BUT, his alcoholic rants are the stuff of legend.  I have been corresponding with him for several years now and I have been sending him melatonin as I can buy it cheaper (MUCH) than him.  I have seen a side of Gwynfryn that is worth my effort and compassion.  No, that doesn't mean I am like him or have lost my senses, it's just the way I am.  I am one of those people who just attract a wide variety of people of varying temperments, personalities and backgrounds.  Something I am perversely proud of.  I'll never betray a friend, but, I do have my limits AND gwynfryn is reaching them.  I won't betray him, but, if I have to I'll cut him off, but, I'll at least say so and why to his "face".

Anybody I call a friend deserves that much.   ANd yes, I do consider gwynfryn a friend. 

Why do I feel like I have explained more than I should have??   ::)

I really like the way you reach out to people, Ozymandias.

:plus:

I agree with you about Gwynfryn when he is sober, but it is when he is drunk that he causes the worst problems, and unfortunately he seems unable to control himself then.  

It stinks that you feel that you have lost some of Crucibelle's respect and trust because of him, but if I had to guess, I can't imagine that she will respect or trust you less because of his actions.  It's too bad that he put you into this position, though.  You may end up having to ban him, too.

:-\

Well, since I have deleted or edited his more confrontational/inflammatory, "your not an aspie" posts and did a diplomatic confrontation with one a bit less inflammatory.  He responded in a better way than I expected.   He comes and goes irregularly, so I have no way of knowing what his "mood" will be the next time he pops up on the forum. 

Sophgay

« Reply #4901 on: March 25, 2008, 07:56:24 PM »
she has lots to say

O rly?

Where?  :zoinks:

Yours does

That I'm inclined to agree with.
I win then :D

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #4902 on: March 25, 2008, 08:00:56 PM »

I win then :D

Your taste still sucks.

Sophgay

« Reply #4903 on: March 25, 2008, 08:01:22 PM »
Nope

It doesn't

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #4904 on: March 25, 2008, 08:08:13 PM »
no, i put it in the ashtray.

i haven't got anyone to act on behalf of the tooth fairy for me.

yep, i'm going through a lonely phase.  i'll just go and eat worms.
That's where I put the filling :laugh:
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw