Author Topic: Just one quick bitch ...  (Read 250537 times)

Sophgay

Re: Just one quick bitch ...
« Reply #4845 on: March 24, 2008, 03:16:41 PM »
Shouldn't have drank so much Lucozade

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #4846 on: March 24, 2008, 03:17:24 PM »
"kinda"?  you want me to log off right now?

Nah, wanna talk some more first.

/ducks
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4847 on: March 24, 2008, 03:19:37 PM »
don't.  push.  it.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #4848 on: March 24, 2008, 03:20:44 PM »
:smarty:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #4849 on: March 24, 2008, 03:23:06 PM »
Stupid sound drivers. Or rather, stupid me. I really need to be more careful when I update. :(

- Albert Einstein

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4850 on: March 24, 2008, 03:39:15 PM »
Stupid sound drivers. Or rather, stupid me. I really need to be more careful when I update. :(

/says nothing...

of course, using phrases like "gonna" and "wanna" might bring dodgy spells down on your head...  :witch:

;)

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #4851 on: March 24, 2008, 03:52:26 PM »

/says nothing...

of course, using phrases like "gonna" and "wanna" might bring dodgy spells down on your head...  :witch:

;)

:LMAO:

:plus:

- Albert Einstein

ozymandias

« Reply #4852 on: March 24, 2008, 04:41:35 PM »
i know who gwynfryn is, to my sorrow.  i was more astounded at the concept of someone fucking him.  :yikes:

Ditto, I alas, have been cutting him some slack (I'm admin) at AspergianIsland.  But, then he comes on drunk and calls certain people "fake aspies".  Crucibelle banned him once for that, I unbanned him in a misguided thought that he had "mellowed".  Crucibelle accepted my decision, BUT, now the drunken asshole has done it again.  Crucibelle pm'd me about it and now he has put me in a bad position............AND THATS for being nice!   :grrr:  It's really a long story, but, Crucibelle is very touchy and paranoid about things on HER forum, and AI is HER forum.
The fact that she trusts me is a major accomplishment and one I hold as a great accomplishment and I HATE the idea that I have been made to look bad, or semi-bad in her eyes.

Gwynfryn has been banned everywhere, or so it seems, IMO, he really is a decent person, intelligent, frustrated, but irascible and deserving of some pity.  BUT, I am reaching my limits.
I do have some degree of respect/credibility in his eyes, BUT, his alcoholic rants are the stuff of legend.  I have been corresponding with him for several years now and I have been sending him melatonin as I can buy it cheaper (MUCH) than him.  I have seen a side of Gwynfryn that is worth my effort and compassion.  No, that doesn't mean I am like him or have lost my senses, it's just the way I am.  I am one of those people who just attract a wide variety of people of varying temperments, personalities and backgrounds.  Something I am perversely proud of.  I'll never betray a friend, but, I do have my limits AND gwynfryn is reaching them.  I won't betray him, but, if I have to I'll cut him off, but, I'll at least say so and why to his "face".

Anybody I call a friend deserves that much.   ANd yes, I do consider gwynfryn a friend. 

Why do I feel like I have explained more than I should have??   ::)

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4853 on: March 24, 2008, 04:44:20 PM »
no idea.  :laugh:

Sophgay

« Reply #4854 on: March 24, 2008, 05:09:22 PM »
Had another death dream last night and probably will again tonight :(

ozymandias

« Reply #4855 on: March 24, 2008, 05:11:31 PM »
no idea.  :laugh:

I'm waiting for "Mr. PerfectIntensity", to come on and tell me what a dishonest sycophantic person I am.   :P

duncvis

« Reply #4856 on: March 24, 2008, 07:16:04 PM »
I must admit, I used to have a soft spot for Gwynfryn, but he's a proper pain in the arse when he's pissed up. You have my sympathy Ozy, some folk are their own worst enemies.  ::)

Sophgay

« Reply #4857 on: March 24, 2008, 07:23:45 PM »
Hungry

Sophgay

« Reply #4858 on: March 24, 2008, 07:25:38 PM »
Also bored

ozymandias

« Reply #4859 on: March 24, 2008, 07:35:55 PM »
I must admit, I used to have a soft spot for Gwynfryn, but he's a proper pain in the arse when he's pissed up. You have my sympathy Ozy, some folk are their own worst enemies.  ::)

Thanks, sometimes I question my own code of honor, but, it's what makes me...........me.   I have to live by that code, it's cost me a couple of friendships....in the real world.........but, then again, I ask myself, "were they really friends to begin with??" or did they just find me an "amusing diversion".  At least until I became "expendable" and "less amusing".  Interesting that they were both "old college friends".  My core friends are from high school and later in life.   :-\