Author Topic: Just one quick bitch ...  (Read 250004 times)

ozymandias

Re: Just one quick bitch ...
« Reply #4620 on: March 16, 2008, 06:43:01 PM »
I put god up for rent :P

I hope you find a taker for him.   :laugh:

Sophgay

« Reply #4621 on: March 16, 2008, 10:10:36 PM »
i have hiccups :'(

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #4622 on: March 17, 2008, 02:10:24 AM »
Lots of snow. Everywhere. FUCK!
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4623 on: March 17, 2008, 03:08:32 AM »

snow makes you horny?  :yikes:

oh, go on then...  ::)

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #4624 on: March 17, 2008, 03:58:21 AM »

snow makes you horny?  :yikes:

oh, go on then...  ::)

Sorry, but no. It makes me want to go back in bed and...

Oh. I see your point. :P
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4625 on: March 17, 2008, 03:59:23 AM »
excellent.

so now i've shown you my point, will you show me yours?   :eyelash:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #4626 on: March 17, 2008, 04:01:58 AM »
Good point. ;D

- Albert Einstein

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4627 on: March 17, 2008, 05:06:16 AM »
I have an active cold sore virus in my system right now, but apparently my immune system has built up enough of a resistance to it that no cold sores are actually appearing. Basically what's been happening is that it's been bouncing around in my system for about a month even since I had the flu in February, and it's not leaving but wreaking all sorts of havoc on my psychology and just generally turning me into a lethargic, chronically anxious douchebag. It really sucks, and I'm about at the end of my rope.

Viruses are evil little shits.  Even seemingly mild retroviruses will fuck around with your DNA, turn cells cancerous and kill off neurons, and once you've got them, they'll sit around in your cells just waiting to ambush you when your immune system is weakened.

don't tell him that, he'll freak out! or i will anyway. :o :GA:

how do you fix a virus?
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #4628 on: March 17, 2008, 06:19:41 AM »
I have an active cold sore virus in my system right now, but apparently my immune system has built up enough of a resistance to it that no cold sores are actually appearing. Basically what's been happening is that it's been bouncing around in my system for about a month even since I had the flu in February, and it's not leaving but wreaking all sorts of havoc on my psychology and just generally turning me into a lethargic, chronically anxious douchebag. It really sucks, and I'm about at the end of my rope.

Viruses are evil little shits.  Even seemingly mild retroviruses will fuck around with your DNA, turn cells cancerous and kill off neurons, and once you've got them, they'll sit around in your cells just waiting to ambush you when your immune system is weakened.

don't tell him that, he'll freak out! or i will anyway. :o :GA:

how do you fix a virus?

Some viruses your immune system can eliminate, but retroviruses like herpes, which causes cold sores, are nearly impossible to eliminate since they insert themselves into your DNA and hide from your immune system.  You need to maintain a healthy immune system in order to keep them under control, and if your immune system is weakened, the retroviruses will come out from their hiding places and have a party, thus why people get cold sores more often when they're ill or stressed.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4629 on: March 17, 2008, 06:28:53 AM »
i always get cold sores when i have sex with a new partner for the first time.  what's that all about, then?

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #4630 on: March 17, 2008, 06:34:19 AM »
i always get cold sores when i have sex with a new partner for the first time.  what's that all about, then?

Maybe your immune system is busy checking out the new deposits in your spam-bank and Mr Herpes sneaks out undetected.  I usually get a bit itchy and develop red splotches when I have sex with someone and have what seems to be a mild allergic reaction to them; just the sort of diversion a retrovirus needs to sneak into some new cells.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline vodz

• psych0naught
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Entrianglement.
« Reply #4631 on: March 17, 2008, 07:08:17 AM »

Maybe your immune system is busy checking out the new deposits in your spam-bank and Mr Herpes sneaks out undetected.  I usually get a bit itchy and develop red splotches when I have sex with someone and have what seems to be a mild allergic reaction to them; just the sort of diversion a retrovirus needs to sneak into some new cells.

This has happened to me too when going in nekkid. I have been scared into rubbers from now on.
This brain could do with some more dimethyltryptamine.

What is the difference between ignorance and apathy? "I don't know and I don't care."

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4632 on: March 17, 2008, 08:09:39 AM »

er, even when one uses condoms?

i might be daft, but i ain't stupid, and i don't want anyone else's lurgies, ta.  :laugh:

Offline vodz

• psych0naught
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Entrianglement.
« Reply #4633 on: March 17, 2008, 08:11:20 AM »

er, even when one uses condoms?

i might be daft, but i ain't stupid, and i don't want anyone else's lurgies, ta.  :laugh:

Maybe it's from kissing? Hang on, which lips are we talking about??
This brain could do with some more dimethyltryptamine.

What is the difference between ignorance and apathy? "I don't know and I don't care."

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4634 on: March 17, 2008, 08:12:21 AM »
all of the above.

and below.  :LMAO: