Educational

Author Topic: Just one quick bitch ...  (Read 250452 times)

Persona

Re: Just one quick bitch ...
« Reply #4575 on: March 15, 2008, 02:43:02 PM »
Combined orders on Amazon and now it will take ages to arrive.

It won't let me change it back to the way it was  :grrr:

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #4576 on: March 15, 2008, 02:44:24 PM »

Most of the time my son is like a young professor of many things and his demeanor is so very mature, but today he is being so extremely fucking NINE!! (years old)
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #4577 on: March 15, 2008, 02:55:53 PM »
And how old is he?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #4578 on: March 15, 2008, 04:01:41 PM »
My right shoulder is still very uncomfortable, and my right arm and hand are getting quite cold relative to my left ones.  There's an ache reaching right up my arm from the palm of my hand.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #4579 on: March 15, 2008, 04:11:10 PM »
All my muscles are tense tonight.  On the plus side, my strength and endurance are unusually high too.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #4580 on: March 15, 2008, 06:04:19 PM »
And how old is he?

Uhm. He turned nine recently.

My statement was less of a quick bitch than witness to a marvel.

It's actually pretty cool, although rare.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2008, 07:10:31 PM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Sophgay

« Reply #4581 on: March 15, 2008, 06:16:57 PM »
im really thirsty today

Offline maldoror

• Bipolar Marksman of the Aspie Elite
  • Postwhore
  • shwing
« Reply #4582 on: March 15, 2008, 08:26:11 PM »
I have an active cold sore virus in my system right now, but apparently my immune system has built up enough of a resistance to it that no cold sores are actually appearing. Basically what's been happening is that it's been bouncing around in my system for about a month even since I had the flu in February, and it's not leaving but wreaking all sorts of havoc on my psychology and just generally turning me into a lethargic, chronically anxious douchebag. It really sucks, and I'm about at the end of my rope.
!!Super atomic enema!!

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #4583 on: March 15, 2008, 10:22:46 PM »
I finally got my time-lapse webcam rig set up, but the webcam has an intermittent fault that makes the picture go crazy half the time. 

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #4584 on: March 15, 2008, 10:31:19 PM »
I have an active cold sore virus in my system right now, but apparently my immune system has built up enough of a resistance to it that no cold sores are actually appearing. Basically what's been happening is that it's been bouncing around in my system for about a month even since I had the flu in February, and it's not leaving but wreaking all sorts of havoc on my psychology and just generally turning me into a lethargic, chronically anxious douchebag. It really sucks, and I'm about at the end of my rope.

Viruses are evil little shits.  Even seemingly mild retroviruses will fuck around with your DNA, turn cells cancerous and kill off neurons, and once you've got them, they'll sit around in your cells just waiting to ambush you when your immune system is weakened.

Sophgay

« Reply #4585 on: March 16, 2008, 09:01:49 AM »
its 3pm again and still in bed
this is all very weird

Persona

« Reply #4586 on: March 16, 2008, 09:07:53 AM »
My laptop is fucked.

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #4587 on: March 16, 2008, 09:09:47 AM »
My laptop is fucked.

Do you have pics?

Persona

« Reply #4588 on: March 16, 2008, 09:25:24 AM »

:grrr:

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #4589 on: March 16, 2008, 09:52:26 AM »
That's going to hurt in the morning.