Educational

Author Topic: Just one quick bitch ...  (Read 251680 times)

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Just one quick bitch ...
« Reply #4410 on: March 08, 2008, 02:58:10 PM »
The people across the way keep locking their little dog out on the balcony early Saturday mornings. Nothing against dogs, but the damn little guy won't shut up.

i know that one.  the dog next door barks for hours, and makes me canicidal within minutes.   >:(

A pellet gun is quiet and if you did it just right, you could pick off the little mutt and no one would be the wiser!   :evillaugh:

do they work through walls?

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #4411 on: March 08, 2008, 02:59:31 PM »
Can you target through walls?
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4412 on: March 08, 2008, 03:01:14 PM »
:LMAO:

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #4413 on: March 08, 2008, 03:06:44 PM »
The people across the way keep locking their little dog out on the balcony early Saturday mornings. Nothing against dogs, but the damn little guy won't shut up.

i know that one.  the dog next door barks for hours, and makes me canicidal within minutes.   >:(

A pellet gun is quiet and if you did it just right, you could pick off the little mutt and no one would be the wiser!   :evillaugh:

Someone got caught on video doing that to their neighbour's dog.  The owner had noticed his dog acting strangely and had taken it to the vet, where the vet had found a pellet embedded in it, and the owner then set up a camera to watch his garden.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

ozymandias

« Reply #4414 on: March 08, 2008, 03:20:36 PM »

I've got more against the owners... if they'd keep the damn dog inside it wouldn't pace in front of the balcony door for hours on end, scrabbling and whining.

Well, if I had my druthers, I'd off the owners and place the dog in a nice home out in the country.   :evillaugh:

ozymandias

« Reply #4415 on: March 08, 2008, 03:21:39 PM »

do they work through walls?

ALas, no, they're not that powerful!   :-\

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4416 on: March 08, 2008, 03:22:15 PM »

I've got more against the owners... if they'd keep the damn dog inside it wouldn't pace in front of the balcony door for hours on end, scrabbling and whining.

Well, if I had my druthers, I'd off the owners and place the dog in a nice home out in the country.   :evillaugh:

/passes ozy his druthers...

i've been keeping them warm for you.   :eyelash:

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #4417 on: March 08, 2008, 03:24:16 PM »
Pulled one of those little pissy-assed muscles under my left shoulder blade, today.

It's just an annoyance, but I have to concentrate on NOT holding my head crooked.

:grrr:
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

ozymandias

« Reply #4418 on: March 08, 2008, 03:27:49 PM »

/passes ozy his druthers...

i've been keeping them warm for you.   :eyelash:

Thank you, M'lady!   8)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #4419 on: March 08, 2008, 03:32:12 PM »
:GA:

Anyone notice those zombie threads yet? The ones that died peacefully but were brought back into life?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4420 on: March 08, 2008, 03:48:42 PM »

Anyone notice those zombie threads yet? The ones that died peacefully but were brought back into life?

fuck - it's michael jackson!

/screams!

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #4421 on: March 08, 2008, 03:51:29 PM »
Or it's Michael Jackson's nose. It died, too.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4422 on: March 08, 2008, 03:52:49 PM »
Or it's Michael Jackson's nose. It died, too.

his whole fucking face died, if you ask me.

good gangster name: "DeadFace Jackson."

:LMAO:

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #4423 on: March 08, 2008, 05:02:19 PM »

Come on now!

That's like blaming the sarcophagus because the four sons of Horus have been reunited for the purpose of mischief.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #4424 on: March 08, 2008, 05:05:05 PM »

Come on now!

That's like blaming the sarcophagus because the four sons of Horus have been reunited for the purpose of mischief.

Good point. That's why cremations are better.

- Albert Einstein