Educational

Author Topic: Just one quick bitch ...  (Read 250963 times)

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
Re: Just one quick bitch ...
« Reply #4395 on: March 08, 2008, 09:34:25 AM »
I have a headache. Tried caffeine, tried aspirin, tried everything. :grrr:

Tried an orgasm?
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #4396 on: March 08, 2008, 11:05:00 AM »
The people across the way keep locking their little dog out on the balcony early Saturday mornings. Nothing against dogs, but the damn little guy won't shut up.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4397 on: March 08, 2008, 12:39:43 PM »

:(  :hug:

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4398 on: March 08, 2008, 12:40:24 PM »

Tried an orgasm?

BLOODY good idea, peter.

i suppose i could force myself, as it's in the interests of your health, O Man, sigh...   :-*

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4399 on: March 08, 2008, 12:41:00 PM »
The people across the way keep locking their little dog out on the balcony early Saturday mornings. Nothing against dogs, but the damn little guy won't shut up.

i know that one.  the dog next door barks for hours, and makes me canicidal within minutes.   >:(

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #4400 on: March 08, 2008, 12:58:35 PM »

i know that one.  the dog next door barks for hours, and makes me canicidal within minutes.   >:(
There is some ultrasonic device that you can use I think that makes them shut up. Best of all, you can do it without their neighbours knowing...

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #4401 on: March 08, 2008, 01:09:34 PM »
Scruffs used to bark a lot.  Waggy is very quiet and hardly barks at all, which is great for neighbour relations, but means she pees on the floor because she won't ask to get out.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #4402 on: March 08, 2008, 01:52:12 PM »

Tried an orgasm?

BLOODY good idea, peter.

i suppose i could force myself, as it's in the interests of your health, O Man, sigh...   :-*

Would you do that for me? That's so *nice* of you. :eyelash:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4403 on: March 08, 2008, 02:20:32 PM »

Tried an orgasm?

BLOODY good idea, peter.

Would you do that for me? That's so *nice* of you. :eyelash:

altruism is my middle name.  :pinocchio:

:eyebrows:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #4404 on: March 08, 2008, 02:32:04 PM »
Obviously. :laugh:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

ozymandias

« Reply #4405 on: March 08, 2008, 02:48:50 PM »

There is some ultrasonic device that you can use I think that makes them shut up. Best of all, you can do it without their neighbours knowing...

Link please!!  When I was a kid we used to live next to some neighbors that would put their yappy dog out every night after I went to bed and it would yap constantly until they brought it in.  I was so glad when we moved across town.   ::)

ozymandias

« Reply #4406 on: March 08, 2008, 02:50:20 PM »

A pellet gun is quiet and if you did it just right, you could pick off the little mutt and no one would be the wiser!   :evillaugh:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #4407 on: March 08, 2008, 02:50:54 PM »

A pellet gun is quiet and if you did it just right, you could pick off the little mutt and no one would be the wiser!   :evillaugh:

:agreed:

- Albert Einstein

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #4408 on: March 08, 2008, 02:55:02 PM »

I've got more against the owners... if they'd keep the damn dog inside it wouldn't pace in front of the balcony door for hours on end, scrabbling and whining.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4409 on: March 08, 2008, 02:57:51 PM »

I've got more against the owners... if they'd keep the damn dog inside it wouldn't pace in front of the balcony door for hours on end, scrabbling and whining.

quite.  if they didn't leave the stupid thing on its own, it wouldn't bark.

still, it's not them woofing.  :laugh: