Educational

Author Topic: Just one quick bitch ...  (Read 251781 times)

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
Re: Just one quick bitch ...
« Reply #4335 on: March 05, 2008, 05:33:12 PM »
Truama!

O! The truama!

When my wife left today to go back to the doctor, she "remembered that she forgot" to tell me that she had trouble getting the garage door open last night when she got off work.

The garage door opener got stuff bent/fucked up from the icing-up of the door as it operated. Took half a day to sort that out.

:hair:

I'm just glad that it warmed up enough to melt most of the ice, today.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2008, 05:38:50 PM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

ozymandias

« Reply #4336 on: March 05, 2008, 06:28:23 PM »
Truama!

O! The truama!

When my wife left today to go back to the doctor, she "remembered that she forgot" to tell me that she had trouble getting the garage door open last night when she got off work.

The garage door opener got stuff bent/fucked up from the icing-up of the door as it operated. Took half a day to sort that out.

My wife does the same thing, like I'm supposed to be some fucking mind reader.  I love my wife, but,.........................sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #4337 on: March 05, 2008, 07:58:05 PM »
Truama!

O! The truama!

My wife does the same thing, like I'm supposed to be some fucking mind reader.  I love my wife, but,.........................sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh.

She can not be blamed. I was asleep in front of my music, after my having an extremely horrid day with the electricity going off and on, when she arrived from work.

Her morning focus upon awakening was to deal with yet another doctor's appointment, which she was trying to take in stride, until she remembered that "she broke the door".

It was the heavy covering of ice that broke the door. Her continually punching the button to get into her house was not the cause of the problems.

She has been under some stresses, due to suspected health issues (which she has protecting me from, but that's another xtory). She had to have a biopsy, today.

Laparoscopic (hopefully!) surgery to follow.

Hey, I was just bitchin' about how fucking miserably perfectionistic I become about shit like this door thing. It works now, but the fucking thing worked pretty well at eleven AM, too!
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #4338 on: March 05, 2008, 09:06:15 PM »
Forget washers at home so I had to leave work early
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Persona

« Reply #4339 on: March 06, 2008, 02:42:23 AM »
Smelly Italians  :grrr:

Their perfume has spread to my room.

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #4340 on: March 06, 2008, 06:23:10 AM »
Smelly Italians  :grrr:

Their perfume has spread to my room.

Try shagging them in the shower.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Persona

« Reply #4341 on: March 06, 2008, 08:10:38 AM »
:LOL:

They are students who live in my house  :zoinks:

Now my mum is making me feed them because she has to go out  >:(

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #4342 on: March 06, 2008, 08:12:50 AM »
:LOL:

They are students who live in my house  :zoinks:

Now my mum is making me feed them because she has to go out  >:(

So, would this be in a dungeon then?
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Persona

« Reply #4343 on: March 06, 2008, 08:32:09 AM »
In the garden.

We made them a wooden hut.

Persona

« Reply #4344 on: March 06, 2008, 10:27:19 AM »
(Am exceptionally whiny today it seems)

I feel sick.

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #4345 on: March 06, 2008, 03:23:04 PM »
We just got a visit from the police; apparently someone had gotten suspicious about my unconventional lighting and had called them to say I was growing cannabis, so a couple of big police officers turned up to investigate.  Mum invited them up to my room, and they were quite taken by the blue LED fairy lights, and then they apologised lots and left.

It's lovely to know that people out there are taking such an interest in my affairs.  According to the police, it wasn't one of the neighbours, but someone up the road who passes this way.  At night, my window is a bit striking in contrast to the rest of the windows in the street; while they all glow an ugly orange/yellow from the lights in the houses, mine glow blue/white, and sometimes just blue, depending on which lights I have on.  I also put privacy film on them, since I didn't like the fish-bowl effect where the entire street was able to see into my room, and in the past, there's been a jungle of (non-cannabis) plants pressed against the window.

Sophgay

« Reply #4346 on: March 06, 2008, 03:33:55 PM »
lol

people are so fucking nosy

i shut my curtains now as soon as it gets dark
if i don't then people can see in my room from the other end of the street

Persona

« Reply #4347 on: March 06, 2008, 03:36:05 PM »
I don't give a fuck who can see into my room.

Wish I had a bigger window actually, so that I could sit on it at night during summer.

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #4348 on: March 06, 2008, 03:40:08 PM »
I don't give a fuck who can see into my room.

Wish I had a bigger window actually, so that I could sit on it at night during summer.

Do you like the idea that someone could be watching you?

Persona

« Reply #4349 on: March 06, 2008, 03:45:23 PM »
I have nothing to hide  :zoinks: