Educational

Author Topic: Just one quick bitch ...  (Read 251291 times)

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
Re: Just one quick bitch ...
« Reply #3855 on: February 07, 2008, 09:42:03 AM »
Went to get a drink out of my fridge and there was none :(

I'm SO fucking thirsty

Most houses over here have taps that dispense water on demand.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #3856 on: February 07, 2008, 12:28:16 PM »
I'm glad you're OK, DD. :o

Thanks.

I. AM. SO. FUCKING. SORE. TODAY.

EVERY. MUSCLE.

EVERY. JOINT.

EVERY. BONE.

EVERY. THOUGHT. IS. ABOUT. HOW. FUCKING. SORE. I. AM.

:violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin:
 :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin:

An acre of violins playing blues is not enough!!
« Last Edit: February 07, 2008, 12:30:08 PM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3857 on: February 07, 2008, 12:37:20 PM »

I'm SO fucking thirsty

Must be nice.

We have water piped into the house, but it's awful. Not bad to pee in, but we don't drink it.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3858 on: February 07, 2008, 12:40:31 PM »

Thanks.

EVERY. MUSCLE.

EVERY. JOINT.

EVERY. BONE.

well, you have just had the world's most rigorous Slendertone session dawg, courtesy of the gods.  :laugh:

sorry to joke, dawg, but the image struck me as funny.  :hug:

oh fuck - sorry to say "struck".

i'll get me coat...

on a serious note, that is exactly what those "exercise" things like slendertone do - they send little electical impulses through the muscles to make them contract, and so the analogy is entirely apposite.  they used that concept in "the matrix", when they got neo out of the pod, and wired him up.  i believe they do a similar thing to people who are bedridden or immobilised in some way, as physio, to get the muscles used to working again.

so that's why you're as sore as fuck.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3859 on: February 07, 2008, 01:00:12 PM »

Thanks.

EVERY. MUSCLE.

EVERY. JOINT.

EVERY. BONE.

well, you have just had the world's most rigorous Slendertone session dawg, courtesy of the gods.  :laugh:

sorry to joke, dawg, but the image struck me as funny.  :hug:

oh fuck - sorry to say "struck".

i'll get me coat...

on a serious note, that is exactly what those "exercise" things like slendertone do - they send little electical impulses through the muscles to make them contract, and so the analogy is entirely apposite.  they used that concept in "the matrix", when they got neo out of the pod, and wired him up.  i believe they do a similar thing to people who are bedridden or immobilised in some way, as physio, to get the muscles used to working again.

so that's why you're as sore as fuck.

You're right, but it never touched me. Well, not the hot part.
I wonder if the pressure pulse is to blame. There is much we do not know about lightning. I also think there are many different kinds. We may never know!

BTW, you can't have your coat, yet. Yeah, everything hurts, but a chuckle is like a no-brainer, sure-thing investment with the dividends immediately dispersed.
Thanks.

:D
« Last Edit: February 07, 2008, 01:02:01 PM by DirtDawg »

Soph

« Reply #3860 on: February 07, 2008, 01:14:29 PM »

I'm SO fucking thirsty

Must be nice.

We have water piped into the house, but it's awful. Not bad to pee in, but we don't drink it.

Same
I don't like the water from taps here
I just use it when brushing my teeth and washing my hands
and obviously shower

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #3861 on: February 07, 2008, 01:44:31 PM »

I'm SO fucking thirsty

Must be nice.

Our water comes from reservoirs in the moors that are fed by rain and peat-filtered run-off.  Still, they chlorinate the fuck out of it, so I usually boil it before I drink it, or leave it lying in a jug for a few days, and the chlorine reacts with organic compounds in the water from the peat to produce carcinogenic chlorocarbons.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #3862 on: February 07, 2008, 03:33:22 PM »
I'm tired and can't think straight. :yawn:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #3863 on: February 07, 2008, 03:38:10 PM »
I'm having one of my feel-like-shit, can't-think-straight, want-to-crawl-under-a-log-and-die days.

Soph

« Reply #3864 on: February 07, 2008, 03:59:57 PM »
I can't find any plasters downstairs
OCD is being a bitch

Just found out my whole family are going to Disneyland in March.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3865 on: February 07, 2008, 04:13:14 PM »
I'm having one of my feel-like-shit, can't-think-straight, want-to-crawl-under-a-log-and-die days.

Fuck that!

Give me one of those ... I-didn't-die-burned-the-log-to-keep-warm-and-cook-good-food-crawled-straight-through-without-fucking-thinking-kicked-through-
all-the-miserable-shit days and let tomorrow approach quietly, please.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2008, 04:14:45 PM by DirtDawg »

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3866 on: February 07, 2008, 04:18:06 PM »
i'd settle for a shag.

:laugh:

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3867 on: February 07, 2008, 04:22:54 PM »

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3868 on: February 07, 2008, 04:24:17 PM »
i'd settle for a shag.

DEAL!

:LMAO:

i left myself wide open for that, didn't i?  :laugh:

you know what i meant, you scrumptious thing.  ;)

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3869 on: February 07, 2008, 04:57:00 PM »
i'd settle for a shag.

DEAL!

:LMAO:

i left myself wide open for that, didn't i?  :laugh:

you know what i meant, you scrumptious thing.  ;)

Yeah and you know what I meant, you delectable prize.

:eyelash: