Educational

Author Topic: Just one quick bitch ...  (Read 249985 times)

ozymandias

Re: Just one quick bitch ...
« Reply #3795 on: February 05, 2008, 12:42:16 PM »
Fuck this goddamn weather pattern, snow, rain, sleet and then a freeze to make a glacier thats a fucking bitch to shovel.  We haven't had this much snow since we moved here 12 years ago.  I have shovelled piles of snow taller then me. (6 feet)  and if any more comes, I'm not going to have any place to throw it.  :o  I can practically walk on to my roof from the pile near our front door.  Looks like another night with the heating pad and capsaicin creme, along with a dose of aleve.  OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

On the plus side, I am  getting one helluva workout!   :P

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #3796 on: February 05, 2008, 01:41:35 PM »

That sucks!

(Ignore the text. It's the body language I'm looking at. :D)
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

zaftig

« Reply #3797 on: February 05, 2008, 01:45:25 PM »
Daffy Duck! <3

Donald's the best though.

zaftig

« Reply #3798 on: February 05, 2008, 02:04:00 PM »

ozymandias

« Reply #3799 on: February 05, 2008, 02:24:18 PM »

That sucks!

Thats my body language when I see another snowstorm and hear of another snowday off from school! :grrr:

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3800 on: February 05, 2008, 02:37:16 PM »

That sucks!

Thats my body language when I see another snowstorm and hear of another snowday off from school! :grrr:

That's what I was talking about.

I'm getting the same way with the "Down-to-zero-and-back-up-to-the-Fifties"  bullshit, too. One or the other and I will deal with it, but NOT both in one week's time, please.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3801 on: February 05, 2008, 02:39:59 PM »
sigh...

i hate feeling flat/low. 

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #3802 on: February 05, 2008, 02:45:07 PM »
:( :hug:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3803 on: February 05, 2008, 02:52:01 PM »
thank you.  :hug: :-*

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #3804 on: February 05, 2008, 06:16:04 PM »
My anus is filled with quarters.
It doesn't feel so good.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3805 on: February 05, 2008, 06:47:18 PM »
My anus is filled with quarters.
It doesn't feel so good.

Would be as bad if they were all in a roll and warm. Having to pass a bag of them might really hurt, though

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #3806 on: February 06, 2008, 04:01:38 AM »
Thought I could get away with the regular shampoo everyone else in the family uses just this once...  Think again up most of the night itching >:(
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3807 on: February 06, 2008, 06:48:14 AM »
WILL YOU STFU WITH THE DRILLING AND THE BANGING, AND WILL SOMEONE SHOOT THAT POXY FUCKING DOG, FOR CHRIST'S SAKE!!!

i have a stack of things to do a mile high, and can't concentrate on FUCK ALL because of all the noise round here.  i've had a headache for three days, and am behind with work, and up shit creek financially, and i really, really am going to put poisoned meat through next door's letterbox if that fucking cunting dog doesn't stfu.

:grrr:

/screams.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #3808 on: February 06, 2008, 07:51:40 AM »
Thought I could get away with the regular shampoo everyone else in the family uses just this once...  Think again up most of the night itching >:(

I used to have to rinse with vinegar.
That helped get the soap out.

Found shampoos which I can bear now,
though.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3809 on: February 06, 2008, 09:09:04 AM »

I have quite a bit to bitch about!

I'll start with the most troubling.

I was sittting outside on the hood of my car, About two AM, smoking my pipe in the misty rain, when I felt a polarization and flow of energy. It made me feel sick, immmediatelly, so I stood up and walked around. I remembered that it is trash day tommorrow, so I looked back at the big cans we use all week long then consolidate for trashday.

Suddenly, I felt even more of something awful and I looked to the sky. I heard a crispy breaking sound as lightening struck the pole in the corner of my yard and seemed to split into about six different arcs. I was standing in my driveway when it hit, knocking me to the ground, and a major leg of the energy pulsed downward to my car and hit the exact spot where I had been sitting when I became sick, ten or fifteen seconds before.

I may have lost some piss. Hard to tell for sure, because everything was instantly wet. I know my ears have suffered from the explosion and our electricity was out for over four hours.

I still had to go to work, so I showered by candle light.

I've stopped shaking, mostly, but it really scared me. I don't feel right yet. I've been shot at and shot back, beaten up and beaten back, killed people with my car, seen two fires where people burned up, actually saw another guy struck by ligheninng and die, but surviving this thing scared the fucking hell out of me. I felt it coming, but I did not know what it was.

My ears are still ringing and it's been about eight hours.