Author Topic: Just one quick bitch ...  (Read 249685 times)

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Just one quick bitch ...
« Reply #3615 on: January 31, 2008, 08:06:02 AM »
Don't worry, Lucifer, Gwyn's not here and I doubt he ever will be here.  I don't intend to invite him.  Besides he wouldn't last long here, he joined Fractalus and lasted all of a month or so, boredom or whatever.  ::)

phew.

ozymandias

« Reply #3616 on: January 31, 2008, 11:16:36 AM »
Well as for Gwyn's inflammatory post on the Island, I decided to delete it for the following reasons.  1)If Crucibelle had seen it, she would have banned his ass in a heartbeat, she had already banned him once for a post LESS inflammatory.  2)deleting the post was better than banning him myself.  3)The post had nothing to do with the thread topic and contributed nothing to the discussion.  I know Gwyn and kinda like him, irascible as he is. ::)  It was obvious that he posted that while he was in his "cups" so to speak.   ::)  I'v had enough correspondence with him to know when he's on a bender and off.  And yes, I'v called him "Irascible" to his face.  He took it with some good humor.  Well, if he doesn't like it and calls me a fraud or whatever then cuts me off.............c'est la vie!  My diplomacy only extends so far! 

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #3617 on: January 31, 2008, 12:55:35 PM »
I spilled a big mug of water on my keyboard and now the PS/2 keyboard and mouse ports are fried.  I found a USB keyboard, but it's a compact one for use with Mac laptops, and I prefer full sized ones.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #3618 on: January 31, 2008, 01:14:56 PM »
I suspect I know who you mean. (well, I've narrowed it down to two anyway lol)

On the other hand, it's things like these that make me say, AS advocacy is a fucking joke!

I came to that conclusion a while ago, sadly. I've tried and failed to get a member-run project going twice now. I don't have the optimism or mental energy for a third, tbh. maybe next year.

Well if gwynfryn was one of those names, thats the one.  Who else were you thinking of???   :P  BTW, what's with "The Wronged" I can't get on there lately???  AS for As advocacy, I had to ban a tosser from the Island recently who is a lot like one particular member in this place.  I didn't want to, but, the stupid twit pushed me too far.  And AI is a support forum, not a place to toss your shit all over the place.   Thats why I don't want to be an admin. here, I'm sick of people who have nothing better to do than incessantly push buttons and play mind games.  AFter 5 fucking years of forum activity from Aspergia, wp and AI, etal., at the risk of being repetetive, AS AND autism advocacy is a fucking joke.  Some people like TheASman and some others give me hope, a slim hope, but hope nonetheless.

yeah, gwynfryn was the most likely, the AS man was the other lol (though he seems to have learned to cool it these days i think).

I finally closed The Wronged a couple of weeks ago due to total lack of activity - I was sick of the fucking thing, sat there like it was mocking me. sorry ozy, I'd have sacked it ages ago if you hadn't asked me not to.

On the other hand, it's things like these that make me say, AS advocacy is a fucking joke!

I came to that conclusion a while ago, sadly. I've tried and failed to get a member-run project going twice now. I don't have the optimism or mental energy for a third, tbh. maybe next year.
If you want to make waves, go to a NAS conference and get as many people you know to do so as well. Then get yourself voted on to their council, and follow up to their trustees. If the entire membership of Intensity went, we could pick who got on the board.

nah. I don't think I care any more. *shrug* let someone else beat their head against a brick wall for a change.
You could simply go along and stand, get Vivi or someone good to write a speech and see how well it goes down. I reckon it would be very positive myself. You could end up positioning yourself as a trustee in a £70 milion turn over organisation. Then you could do an awful lot.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #3619 on: January 31, 2008, 02:57:13 PM »
I had to hit the the grocery store for some esssentials, but they had a promotion going with Starbucks. This bitch hit me up three times to taste test her garbage!!

I was all over the store, in my normal get-it-done-QUICKLY mode, but this bitch hit me THREE TTIMES with this crapppy smellling trash she was waving around, pimping. She had a tray loasded with many different ""flavored" cofffees for the clientèle. The second time, after refusing politely once, I was still cordial, but I told her that it stunk and I am NOT interested in any FREEE coffee!!

She appraoched me a third time and asked if I had changed my minnd! That means that she was NOT listening to me at allll!!  I repeated that I can't even stand the smell of thiat crap and this time I looked her squarely in the eyes, BIOTH of them, alternately!! She kept coming, so looked up to find the aisle number and told her, glaring into her eyes with all my resolve that she will need a clean=up on aisle eight if she comes any closeerr! She smiled and waved it at me one more time.  I laid her coffee out.

I tried! I fucking tried! I really fucking tried to tell her to keep that stinking crap away from me.

She left wearing half of it. "Go stink somewhere else," I told her.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3620 on: January 31, 2008, 03:12:30 PM »
i loathe it when people won't listen, won't take "no" for an answer.  makes me homicidal.   :grrr:

i'm with you all the way on that one, dawg.   :thumbup:

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #3621 on: January 31, 2008, 04:19:58 PM »
I had to hit the the grocery store for some esssentials, but they had a promotion going with Starbucks. This bitch hit me up three times to taste test her garbage!!

I was all over the store, in my normal get-it-done-QUICKLY mode, but this bitch hit me THREE TTIMES with this crapppy smellling trash she was waving around, pimping. She had a tray loasded with many different ""flavored" cofffees for the clientèle. The second time, after refusing politely once, I was still cordial, but I told her that it stunk and I am NOT interested in any FREEE coffee!!

She appraoched me a third time and asked if I had changed my minnd! That means that she was NOT listening to me at allll!!  I repeated that I can't even stand the smell of thiat crap and this time I looked her squarely in the eyes, BIOTH of them, alternately!! She kept coming, so looked up to find the aisle number and told her, glaring into her eyes with all my resolve that she will need a clean=up on aisle eight if she comes any closeerr! She smiled and waved it at me one more time.  I laid her coffee out.

I tried! I fucking tried! I really fucking tried to tell her to keep that stinking crap away from me.

You should have said "no thanks I am married". Should have shut her up. If she asks again, tell her that your wife thinks Starbucks are unethical, and to have a nice day....

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3622 on: January 31, 2008, 04:59:37 PM »

You should have said "no thanks I am married". Should have shut her up. If she asks again, tell her that your wife thinks Starbucks are unethical, and to have a nice day....

Shows what you know.

We were eyeballing each other. I made myself crystalline on the first approach. She KNEW what I was saying to her! She was taunting me the third time and getting a bit of a kick out of it. I influenced her to wear her wares, nothing more.

I know she was just doing a job.

It's not all about her job. HER JOB is about about the customers, too.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2008, 05:01:41 PM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3623 on: January 31, 2008, 05:04:23 PM »
i loathe it when people won't listen, won't take "no" for an answer.  makes me homicidal.   :grrr:

Yeah, I can't even express the lack of identity she showed me. I showed her the same. I was rude, tooo..

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #3624 on: January 31, 2008, 05:07:44 PM »

Shows what you know.

We were eyeballing each other. I made myself crystalline on the first approach. She KNEW what I was saying to her! She was taunting me the third time and getting a bit of a kick out of it. I influenced her to wear her wares, nothing more.

You should have been more witty. I never seem to get the same problem, when I want rid, I get rid. It shows what I do know, actually. Although if you are unable/ cant be bothered to use wit, grab and throw in the nearest bin. Its quicker than saying anything.

ozymandias

« Reply #3625 on: January 31, 2008, 05:18:05 PM »

Agreed, that kind of thing makes visions of homicide dance thru my head and makes me smile at the prospect!   :grrr:   >:D

duncvis

« Reply #3626 on: January 31, 2008, 05:29:19 PM »

Well if gwynfryn was one of those names, thats the one.  Who else were you thinking of???   :P  BTW, what's with "The Wronged" I can't get on there lately???  AS for As advocacy, I had to ban a tosser from the Island recently who is a lot like one particular member in this place.  I didn't want to, but, the stupid twit pushed me too far.  And AI is a support forum, not a place to toss your shit all over the place.   Thats why I don't want to be an admin. here, I'm sick of people who have nothing better to do than incessantly push buttons and play mind games.  AFter 5 fucking years of forum activity from Aspergia, wp and AI, etal., at the risk of being repetetive, AS AND autism advocacy is a fucking joke.  Some people like TheASman and some others give me hope, a slim hope, but hope nonetheless.

yeah, gwynfryn was the most likely, the AS man was the other lol (though he seems to have learned to cool it these days i think).

I finally closed The Wronged a couple of weeks ago due to total lack of activity - I was sick of the fucking thing, sat there like it was mocking me. sorry ozy, I'd have sacked it ages ago if you hadn't asked me not to.

If you want to make waves, go to a NAS conference and get as many people you know to do so as well. Then get yourself voted on to their council, and follow up to their trustees. If the entire membership of Intensity went, we could pick who got on the board.

nah. I don't think I care any more. *shrug* let someone else beat their head against a brick wall for a change.
You could simply go along and stand, get Vivi or someone good to write a speech and see how well it goes down. I reckon it would be very positive myself. You could end up positioning yourself as a trustee in a £70 milion turn over organisation. Then you could do an awful lot.

that would involve leaving the house. the only autistics I'm still willing to stand up and fight for atm are my sons. I'm tired.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #3627 on: January 31, 2008, 05:35:33 PM »
I have one. Why? :-\

One of my bothers is a real pain
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #3628 on: January 31, 2008, 05:52:08 PM »

that would involve leaving the house. the only autistics I'm still willing to stand up and fight for atm are my sons. I'm tired.
What sort of world do you want your sons to live in, 10-20 years ahead? Thats the real question, thats what you should fight for if you truely believe in it. Asides, leaving the house would do you a lot of good i suspect.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3629 on: January 31, 2008, 05:53:56 PM »

Shows what you know.

You should have been more witty. I never seem to get the same problem, when I want rid, I get rid. It shows what I do know, actually. Although if you are unable/ cant be bothered to use wit, grab and throw in the nearest bin. Its quicker than saying anything.

Are you fucking kidding me?

I did not need to show her wit, because I, instead, showed her determined refusal at the first encounter. She made a point out of getting up into my personal space a second time. I was even more steadfast at her second pimping. As the third time became unavoidable, I began to show her my grit, NOT my wit. I know she saw it coming, but I'm sure she did not imagine that someone could exhibit such grit, instead of wit.

She was wrong. I proved it to her.

Still pisses me off, but I'm doner, now!